Marriage is Murder - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 19 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Khaat didn't move and let her father deal with Dakota's cantakerous behaviors. When she finished with breakfast, she got up, seeing Brian start to move. She went over and poured him a dose of potion and gave it to him before he had a chance to get sick. He wasn't sure he was nauseated yet before she had given it to him. She waited for a few moments. "Better?" she asked.

"Um..maybe," he said, trying to wake up.

"Alright. Sit up. I'll bring you a plate," she told him. Angus fixed him a plate and had it ready when Khaat came for it. She took it to Brian and he did eat. Khaat went and got him a fresh cup of coffee and set it down for him.

"Can you stop Dakota from that freaking screaming?" Brian sighed irritated.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Jess looked at Brian and then at Dakota who was now eating from her bowl again after Robert had refilled it. "seems she has already " Jess said and refilled Andrews bowl and sippy cup again before moving to get some pain potion. Jack frowned at Brian's sharpness but he knew it had to be the pain talking and his discomfort with the cast even Steven noticed it and spoke up.

" You ok do you need some pain potion?" he asked looking at Brian then at Robert as he finished hoping he had felt the sharpness also.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm

"I think he might need a touch more since he's awake. Do check, would you, Khaat, since youre right there?"

"I'm fine!" Brian snapped angrily. Khaat ignored him. She touched his forehead and cast a couple of spells on him. She merely layed him back down and he soon slept again.

"I'm finding some muscle damage," Khaat said.

"Well, of course there is," Robert said. "He did it largely to himself by walking the last 5 minutes of the trail. He'll be fine. We just need to keep it under control today for him, but I can see where the kids will irk him today if he gets out of hand."

"I'll watch it," Khaat said. Robert looked at her. He wasn't ready to have her up, but she was rising to the demand made of her in order to take care of the kids and to let him rest.

"Don't overdo today," Robert told her. "We're here to help. You be careful. You're not ready."

"I'm fine," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Jess looked at him along with Steven and Jack " yes, we're all here to help Khaat " said Jess as she looked at her hoping she would use them. Steven spoke next.

" I'll check the barn and the animals again this snow is making it difficult for animals to find food " he said and finished his food , standing he looked at Jack " um give us a hand?" he asked and Jack nodded standing up he kissed Jess's cheek and moved with Steven out side to aperate down to the barn both glad to be some distance from Brian and his bad mood they both understood it was because of his injury but they thought it best to stay out of the way for now till he was over it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Khaat removed Brian's other running shoe and then laid her hand on his shoulder and apparated him upstairs to their room. She settled him into bed, elevatiing his leg on stacks of pillows and simply coveed him. She brought up his mug of coffee. Once out of where he would be disturbed by kids, he slipped into a deep sleep. Khaat was glad to have him resting.

Robert came up and saw she had him in bed. "Have you had a chance to shower today?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Here. I'll help," he said. He helped her take off the wrappings off her back and filled a hot tub for her with a variety of potions stirred into it. "There. Soak in that. That will help. I put a soap in there that you can use without hurting those burns."

She was glad to have time to soak in the tub and then when she got out, he cleaned and dressed the wounds and then helped her dress. He made sure she was feeling better enough to do her best to do at least her "mom" duties, He made her promise that she would use the rest of them for help. She agreed. They went downstairs, hoping that the others had taken the kids to go burn off a little energy someplace where Brian wouldn't be uprooted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Jess and cassidy had taken the children to a small room they had made into a down stairs play room filled with toys and coloring books and paints both women sat watching the kids playing and giggling Jaylen made paint hand prints while Andrew played with a red firetruck and a fire station in a corner. Jess smiled seeing Khaat " hope you don't mind we thought it would be best and the walls are sound proofed so not to disturb Brian" she said as cassidy walked over to her.

" so far they love it " she said and smiled as Abby ran past with Andrew following behind her.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:12 pm

"No, actually, I'm really glad," Khaat said. "Thank you. He's frustrated with the pain and I think, if I know him at all, he's frustrated with the fact that he feels he should have protected me yesterday better--which he couldn't--and that he should have seen that wolf today because now he feels like it forces me up when we all know its before my father wants me to be. He feels guilty and edgy. He'd have been better if it was a shoulder or an elbow than a knee. He hates not being able to be up and mobile. He'll be up and around before he's supposed to, if I know him. He'll be fine. Thanks for taking care of the kids. I do appreciate it. More of that you know. I don't ever want our kids to think that we're not there for them. Not ever. I want them to know that they are never alone in this world. Not ever
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Jess smiled at her and so did Cassidy both " hay were her to help and yeah he probably would be " Jess said cassidy nodded " guess its going to be along week till that cast comes off" Andrew ran up to Jess and tugged her top.

" mommy it broke" he said and showed her the fire truck with a light that had come off " you fix?" he asked and Jess chuckled placing the broken part on the truck she made it repair and he ran off happy back to Abby. " he sure has taken a shine to Abby." she said cassidy meanwhile had moved to help Jaylen paint on paper since she had started to paint on her self.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Abbey seemed bored. She was just sitting on the floor by herself. Khaat went over to her and sat down on the floor. She picked up Abbey and put her on her lap, and accio'd a rag doll to her and some clothes for her. She showed Abbey how to do change the shoes on the doll and Abbey became utterly fascinated with slipping the doll's shoes on and off.

Dakota was more interested in throwing blocks at the wall and then squealling in delight as they hit and marked up the playroom walls. Khaat looked at her and sighed.

"That child does have a destructive streak," Khaat said

"No," Robert came in, hearing the blocks hitting the wall. "She's two. Thats what they do." He walked over to Dakota and picked her up. "I"m taking this one with me." He took her down to the basement to the baby pool that was beside the big pool and put her in it. She immediately found the joy of splashing in the water. Robert merely sat down at a table near the poolside and took his copy of his newspaper out of his pocket and kept one eye on her and one eye on the newspaper.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Jess smiled as she moved around each child first James then Jaylen then to Andrew who was content to draw in a coloring book even though they were just scribbles he continued. Cassidy watched Robert take Dakota out of the nursery and nodded she had a feeling he was taking her to the small pool . " I know swimming will tire her out " she said and turned back to Catlin who now was sucking on a crayon cassidy took it out and showed her how to draw on the paper witch she giggled and did.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top