Marriage is Murder - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 18 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 am

"I didn't know we had a vicious male wolf on the grounds or we'd have gotten rid of him," Brian said.

"Well, we did," Robert replied.

"How far are we from the end of the course?" Brian asked.

"About five minutes," Robert said.

"Then I"m finishing it" Brian said, "Even if I have to walk it."

"On a broken knee? Are you crazy?" Robert sighed.

"You walking with me or not?" Brian looked at him with iron determination. Robert rolled his eyes and looked at Steven and Jack.

"You two feel like either getting rid of that wolf so we don't draw more angry wildlife or walking back with us?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 am

Steven knew just the place and nodded " sure Jack will you help since we did finish already " he said and jack nodded. Walking over to the wolf Jack picked it up as they both walked to a ravine Steven spoke softly to it then jack threw it down knowing it would hit bottom and decompose with out any wildlife being attracted. Cara sat not far from them with two of her cubs now almost as big as she was.

" that was a bad wolf , happy hes gone " she said and moved away back into the long grass. Jack wiped his hands and together they walked back to the trail and just behind Robert and Brian.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:00 am

They met two of Lee's largest and strongest aurors who were heading out as they were all heading in.

"So Lee worried about us, huh?" Robert asked.

"Yes Sir," the auror asked. "Sir--where did we miss it?"

"Stand down, Son," Robert said. "You didnt miss anything. Not unless you can control the wildlife around here. Its just part of living in the woods. It happens. We're used to it."

"The wolf...just sortof went nuts," Brian said, having to concentrate to push through his own pain. "Knocked me down the hill."

"He chewed the daylighs out of you," Robert said. "We need to clean those bite wounds and disinfect them and make sure that he wasn't diseased."

"And that will be so easy when you got rid of him," Brian said sarcastically.

"Not without a sample, I didn't," he smiled, drawing out a conjured test tube with a tissue sample in it.

"When did you get that?"

"You had other things on your mind when I got this," Robert said as they arrived back at the house. "Do try to keep Khaat from having a meltdown, won't you?"

"She's used to it," Brian shrugged.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:06 am

Jack smiled and looked at the other two Aurors " hes ok its Khaat there worried about" he said and moved to Brian " we disposed of that dead wolf " he said " Steven sent word you were coming so they should be ready " he added and Brian as Steven went ahead to let Khaat and Kate know what had happened and not to worry. Jess felt it and aperated with the kids to the main hose dropping the kids into the nursery she moved to Kate and looked at her.

" its Brian something to do with his knee and a wolf " she said taking out the first aid kit and several pain potions as well as he didn't know the full extent of his injuries.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:15 am

"He probably hurled a rock at one," Khaat sighed, carrying Julia and Michael Brian, with Robert Remus in a baby backpack on her back.

"I wish you'd have just led the girls downstairs and let me take the triplets," Kate said as she and Khaat put all five of them at the breakfast table. "But you're right. He was pretty silly as a boy. He thought he was tough and hurled rocks at things to see if he could tick them off and then try to fight them off."

"I didn't hurl any rocks," Brian said, hobbling in, "Although I probably should have."

"Sit down," Robert ordered him. Brian sat on the sofa and Robert put Brian's leg up on the sofa. Brian tried hard not to cry out but it did hurt. "He dislocated his knee. I"m going to have to put it back in place before he's going to feel any better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 am

Steven followed Brian and Robert inside and nodded " the wolf came off worst though " he said and jack nodded as he moved to Jess.

" ok Ice packs" Jess said and headed for the kitchen returning with three one for under the knee and two for on top" she handed them to Robert along with the pain potion in a small glass for Brian if he needed it after. She placed her hand on his shoulder and drew off some but not all of the pain just enough to make him comfortable. " ok I think hes ready" she said knowing Robert will check first , she'd found some small scratches and set those to healing.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Kate and Angus took the babies and put them at the table, stepping in so Khaat could be free to help if she was needed. She went over to the sofa, and watched her father checking Brian.

"Awake or asleep?" he asked Brian.

"Awake," Brian said.

"Your choice," Robert said. He barely touched Brian's knee but used a humbing spell to cause it to have no feeling whatsoever. "Can't stop the pressure and the sound, though. You know that."

"Just do it," Brian said. Robert put a hand above the knee and the other below his knee. He cast a spell and Brian's knee snapped back into place with a loud, pressured crunch. It was bad enough that it churned Brian's stomach badly. He leaned back and closed his eyes.

"I warned you," Robert said, as Khaat laid her hand on Brian's forehead and settled him a bit and eased the nausea he had. She dulled him just enough that he started to doze slightly, as her father checked and did the fine positioning on Brian's knee joint. "Jess, let's immobilize this while Khaat keeps him contented," Robert told. "We'll have to cast that thing from his foot up to the mid thigh. But, since it is just a dislocation, it should only be a few days. Then he should manage with just a wrap and maybe a stick. He's going to need crutches while he has the cast. But there isn't anything we can do about that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Jess moved quickly setting the cast on Brian's leg while Robert held it in position soon she was done and he had his cast from his foot up to the mid thigh just as Robert had said. Cleaning him up she let it harden and looked at Robert " maybe he would benefit from anti nausea potion when he wakes " she asked looking up at Robert as she wiped some white powder from Brian's toes.

Steven stepped back at the sound of the loud, pressured crunch it made even his stomach turn a little. He looked at Jack who seemed unaffected buy it he assumed he'd heard more than his fare share of bone crunching sounds before. Jack saw Steven and sighed and shook his head seeing him slightly pale from the sound alone he pitied him if he had such an injury.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

"Yes," Robert said. "I think between the pressure of setting the knee and that snapping sound has turned his stomach upside down. He might be better when he wakes up, but he might still need a touch of it when he wakes."

"I doubt he's going to want to have breakfast," she said to her mother.

"That's okay," Kate said. "There is more food. We'll make sure that he can eat whenever he's up to it. You all come eat and we'll just let him rest."

"Excellent idea," Robert said, getting up. He led them over to them to the table, and motioned for them to sit and eat while Brian rested. He saw that Abbey was eating, all by herself. Dakota ate a bit and then threw some eggs and then ate some more. And then when she ran out of food she began to scream in irritation. Robert sat calmly and let her scream a bit before he gave her more food. He wanted her to know that, yes, there was more food, but that when she threw her own, then she didn't get the benefit of feelign full as soon as she wanted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Jess nodded and moved to get some anti sickness potion to place close buy should he need it once he woke. Standing she moved to Jack and sat with him to eat she looked over at Dakota when she started to scream but just watched Robert wait before feeding her more little Andrew at all his and held his up for more witch Jess gave him happily glad he was finally eating healthily and loving it after being fussy to begin with even Jack had changed and now was eating good food instead of cookies and cakes. Jess sighed an ate her own food till she felt full and then sipped on a cup of tea witch she liked first thing in the morning to wake her up. She could not help but glance at Brian sleeping on the couch checking him as she did and finding nothing wrong that rest and time could not heal.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top