Marriage is Murder - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Jack listened and nodded " of course " he said and caught his reflection in the glass of the door he could see a faint scar down his cheek and he sighed but ate his breakfast . Sending the plates to the kitchen he stood up all be it slowly and headed down to the gym to work out . Jess walked in rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I'm guessing Jack's in the gym, good " she said and sat down to grab some food she pored some tea and sat down to eat. Cassidy chuckled and looked at Jess then at Steven as he stood up finishing his breakfast and moved to the out side of the house walking in a leisurely manner around it but his hands gripped his wand deep in his pocket.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Khaat and Brian jogged quite a long distance down the beach. They were already finding the swimmers heading out to the beach for the day. Brian kept an eye on Khaat, not sure where she was getting the energy from. By rights, he knew she shouldn't have enough to make it all work. It bothered him.

Khaat saw a little girl, maybe 10 years old, who had apparently cut her knee, alone on the beach. The knee did seem to be bleeding rather badly. Khaat was immediately drawn to her. She knelt alongside the child.

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"I fell on the sidewalk on the way down here," the child said, upset by the scrape.

"Maybe I can help," Khaat said. Brian was just catching up when he noticed the slightest green glow from the stone in her necklace that clearly she wasn't seeing. He started towards her, when the child gave him an evil grin, suddenly clutched tight to Khaat and apparated out with her.

"Damnit!" Brian cursed. He had no idea how a child could get ahold of an adult witch, but it seemed that was exactly what happened. He apparated back to the house in no time. He blurted out in a rush to Robert what had just happened.

"Slow down," Robert said. "Take me there now and lets see what we can find." He got up and headed out to the beach with Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Jack ran up the steps only to rest against the wall " They were here, I smelt him " he said and after a moment walked over to Brian his arms still around his waist " They took her didn't they " he said and looked at Robert " now what?" he asked as Jess walked over to him.

" now you go back down and work out more " she said " you need to be better for if he comes back again" she said pushing him back down to the gym. Jess looked at Robert as Jack left " He's right she's been taken, but you have a plan don't you " she said looking at him. Cassidy looked out the window s men moved left and right doubling up security.

" the men are in position " she said looking at Robert " all positions doubled up " she walked back to face him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Khaat found herself being apparated, not ported like she figured she would be. She felt someone strike her hard in the head, and things went black. When she came around, she discovered she was being held in some abandoned warehouse. She was chained with chains that were so large and heavy, she knew they were boat chains. They were entirely too heavy for her to lift to even move much. When she attempted to use her magic, it backfired against her and struck her instead. She cursed at the enchanted chains.

The child sat and drank a firewhiskey and smoked a cigarette as Jack's mother tended to her knee. She saw the two sisters bringing in a pizza--for breakfast. That revolted Khaat. The only one she didn't see was James.

"Of course I have a plan," Robert said. He went out with Brian to the spot where Khaat was taken from. He found blood on the sand and he collected it carefully. He took it back inside to Kate.

"Do your stuff, Kate," he said quietly. She took the sample he collected and took it to her room. Robert noticed tthe fear on Brian's face. "Stop it," Robert said to Brian. "She's every capable. Of all of us here, she is one of the best who is already naturally defended against werewolves. It buys us time. We'll find her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Jess smiled knowing Robert would not have let Khaat out on her own if he didn't cassidy nodded to Robert and watched him go to the spot following close behind him as he knelt down she looked around making sure nobody came for him. Steven watched from the house making a chain that if anything should happen they would get men to that spot quickly but nothing did and cassidy walked back with him still looking around. When he handed the blood to Kate Cassidy was intrigued as to what she was doing with it but she just stood waiting for orders as where to go next. Jack paced down in the gym finally he came back up and looked at Jess.

" I'm fine still Little sore but fine" he said and moved to Robert " who was she , the little girl she smelt like James but like me too " he asked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

"I won't know for a few minutes. I have my suspicions but I'm not entirely sure," Robert said. For now, he just waited. Before too long, Kate came back out.

"Brian," she ordered, "Go get me a map of the city. She's still here on the island. Robert, you were right."

"I thought so," Robert said. He looked at the others. "The child was James under polyjuice. I know this is going to be hard to hear, but he killed the child because, well, as far as he was concerned, she was disposable. he needed a muggle child, and apparently he just isn't good at the obliviate charm, so he killed her so he could get her hair. Thats why she smelled like two different scents to you, Jack. He wore her clothes and had her scent in the polyjuice."

Kate sighed heavily. Brian disappeared downstairs angrily and returned with a map. Kate covered her scrying crystal with some of the rest of Robert's sample and then started it scrying over a map of the city. "This might take a few moments," she told them, "but I'll find him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Jack looked at him " makes sense " he said " its something underhanded and evil that he would do" he said and took a deep breath again to straighten up he could feel his ribs complaining even though they were healed. Jess moved beside him and sighed she knew he was pushing himself and needed to rest up a bit longer but she knew his wear side would not let James get away with killing an innocent.

" jack sit down before you fall down" she was surprised he did as she asked " you can't do anything in your state rest a bit longer and see what happens" she said to him and looked at Robert as he left to be with Kate.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Brian went to watch Kate at a distance. He didn't want to crowd her. The very instant the crystal hesitated, he flicked his wand and apparated out before Robert could stop him.

"Damn him," Robert sighed.

"Go," Kate said to Robert. "Don't let him be an idiot."

"He's already an idiot," Robert sighed, flicking his wand and going after Brian.

In the warehouse, Khaat was beginning to smell the very faintest aroma of turkish cologne. Remus was at the ready, she sensed. So far, he hadn't interfered, but he would if he needed to. She had struggled so hard against the boatchains that her wrists and ankles were bleeding freely, and the bloodlust that James had worked so hard to control was getting almost too much to bear. His sisters and his mother made a dive towards her to attack her and James came between them and Khaat.

"She's mine," he growled.

"We're hungry," they moaned.

"Eat the damned pizza. This human is mine," he said in a deep intimidating tone. "Nobody is going to eat her but me."

"Then you're going to go hungry," Brian's voice spoke from the other side of the warehouse. He had not waited for any sort of backup. Khaat felt dread. She didn't feel her father here or anyone else. Brian was willing to sacrifice himself for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Jack felt Brian leave cassidy looked at him and dove to grab him porting him to where they were in a dark warehouse Jack winced a little but stood strong with her. " go left I'll go right we'll surprise them " he whispered and cassidy did and felt Steven behind her who had followed her trail.

"welcome to the fight " she said and he smirked.

" not going to miss this " he said and drew his wand glancing over a crate to let Brian and Robert know they were there and ready for the fight.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Khaaat could finally feel her father's presence there. James whirled on Khaat.

"What did you do?" he was outraged at her.

"What?" she asked, honestly confused.

"How did you get so many intruders here? What did you do?" he demanded.

"Do you think I was the one who brought them here?" Khaat asked calmly. "You bound my magic, remember?"

"Then how the hell did they all get here?" he said, ready to rip into her. Robert walked forward with an easy, relaxed stride, with Brian right behind him.

"I brought them," Robert said boldly. James fully transfigured in the blink of an eye and dove full force right at Robert who merely flicked his wand at James and blasted him into a concrete support post. "One of you see if you have enough magic to undo those chains. If you dont', then kill the women one by one until one of them gets tired of seeing the others blown apart. One of them will help you eventually. Oh, and by the way, get them to return her magic while you're at it, would you?" Robert knew his threats would make him look barbaric, and he didn't intend on having to kill them, but he knew that those with him would understand that if it was a last resort, he would not hesitate to kill James and the women if it got his family back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top