Marriage is Murder - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 9 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Jack walked out of his hiding spot and stood with Brian his eyes looking at his mother and the girls " you stay " he said in a growl but they didn't move though his mother gave him a glare he ignored it and watched Robert's some what intimidating stance even Jack knew better than to not do as he said when he looked like this. Cassidy moved to around the back of the woman her wand pointed to the mothers head.

" move and I'll blow you away" she whispered to her softly giving her a light poke to make her know she meant business.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Brian went to Khaat quickly and one of the women apparated out and away from Jack to attack Brian.

"Behind you!" Khaat shouted. Brian whirled around in the nick of time

"Crucio!" he fired his wand, striking one of Jack's sisters. She crumpled to the floor, screaming in agony because Brian had actually fired the Cruciatus at her. James awakened to his sister screaming and he dove again for Robert who this time sent a massive blast of flame right into James's fur. He caught fire, shrieking. The remaining sister fired an Aguamenti spell to try to put out the flames.

Brian found the massive padlocks on the boatchains were enchanted to not open by magic. "Accio!" he summoned the keys and began unlocking the massive padlocks one at a time.

"Hurry, Brian," Khaat urged. "Hurry. I dont' know how long they can hold them off."

"Don't worry," Brian said. "They wont hesitate to kill if thats what it takes, Babe." He continued to work steadily. "Just keep an eye out for flying werewolves, would ya?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Jack swiped at his sister who bolted for him he grabbed her and threw her into a pile of boxes and growled " told you to stay put " he said and turned to his mother " you stay there if you move I will give the same " he stood looking at her only glancing over at Robert when he heard him cry out in pain his mother pushing past him to get to James . He stepped back and watched then dove to Brian lifting the chain links one buy one and moving them away and off Khaat. Cassidy moved to face them her back to Brian and Khaat while protecting them both Steven at her side and her wand at the ready she looked down into James eyes seeing his anger and hate.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Khaat smelled one strong wave of Turkish cologne and she felt her own body falling limp against Brian. But her voice was shouting in a strong, bold voice.

"Shield!" she heard her own voice command. Her father immediately, out of reflex, raised his Contego shield, just as James fired a killing curse in Robert's direction. The shield held, and the curse bounced off the shield and was redirected into a concrete wall. From some odd distance, outside herself, she saw Brian sitting up a body to lean on his, but she wasn't sure if Brian was sitting her up to lean on him or whether he was sitting up Remus.

"Use the stone," Remus commanded Brian. "He'll run." Brian got the message. He picked up Khaat's form, the smell of Turkish cologne all around him. He carried her straight to the center of the battle, where James was trying to rally. He stood her on her feet, in front of him, facing James, and Brian kept his hands under her shoulders to hold her up.

"I'll rip that damned thing off her if I have to rip off her head!" James shouted, infuriated. He tried to make an outraged charge towards Khaat and Brian, but the stone fired powerfully, seriously wounding James. He disapparated, leaving the women on their own. Terrified, they apparated out one by one. Brian picked Khaat up and the smell of the Turkish cologne was gone. Khaat felt herself fading into darkness.

"Jack! Make sure they're gone!" Robert ordered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am

Jack searched the warehouse coming back to face them " I don't smell then any where so there gone " he said and sighed moving to stand with Brian he helped hold Khaat up. Cassidy walked over to Robert.

" Perimeter searched ,some spots of blood but no sight of them." she said and waited for his next orders , Steven walked over and looked at him.

" There not here, but I'm guessing this was just a convenient stop gap " he said looking around the place.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 pm

"I think he thought that if he lured us out of the safehouse he could take us," Robert said. "I think it was a test. And the fact that he still lost showed him that our strength is not in our protection shield. It makes me think he wondered whether in fact we were as strong as our shield was. The fact that we stood strong against him is going to, no doubt make him think twice. But I don't want us to leave even one hair behind. Nothing that could be used against us. Jack is in charge of that because of his more acute senses, but you need to pick someone to stay with you. I am going to send Brian home with Khaat, and I need to go very shortly after that to see to her." He turned to Brian. "Take her and go. Go now. We're alright."

"If you're sure," Brian said. Robert simply nodded, and Brian apparated out with her, taking her home. Then Robert looked back at Jack. "Who's backing you up, then?" he asked Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Jack looked at Cassidy and Steven " I'll stay " Steven said " take cassidy back with you she has a kid to tend to" he said and stepped back Cassidy didn't disagree she knew Fallon would be waking for her feed and change. Steven began to move around the warehouse making sure every hair and spot of blood was gone whether it be theirs or not. Soon it was clean and he looked at Jack. " Anything now?" he asked and watched Jack move around the building .

" no nothing time to go " he said and Steven moved close to him and aperated them back to the safe house, where he went to check on the twins finding them being changed buy Jess and cassidy. He smiled kissing Cassidy's cheek.

"Thank you ladies" he said smiling as they smiled back at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Kate had said nothing since Brian had brought Khaat back. Robert had apparated in only a moment later and he had taken great, strong strides straight back to her and had chased Brian out and shut the door. Kate was absolutely silent. She knew. She knew by the look on Robert's face that something was different now. She went to the kitchen silently and got out a large, fresh bottle of firewhiskey and a glass. Thinking again, she set the glass on the counter and took the bottle outside, taking the cork out of it. She took a large hearty slug straight from the bottle. Brian followed her out and sat beside her.

"Care to share?" he asked softly. She didnt' reply. She simply took a second great large gulp as if there wasn't any more. Then she handed it to him. He took an even bigger drink himself. Several large gulps before he came up for air. "Do we have to do this one more time?" he asked Kate very softly.

"Yep," was Kate's only reply, her eyes fixed on the tide that was rolling in on the beach.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Jack walked out side and lent on the door frame " ok care to share whats going on , I never saw her drink like that before" he said and looked at Robert " is it Remus again?" he asked and watched them both drinking out side. He felt Jess walk up be side him and slid an arm around him he did the same kissing her as she then continued to watch Khaat and Brian. Steven helped Cassidy with the twins and Fallon sitting in the large rocker chair with her and the babies rocking gently till they fell a sleep Cassidy with her head resting on his shoulder.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm

"Old wounds," Brian said softly. "Kate and I have just been down this too many times. We understand full well what's going on in that bedroom, and there's not a damned thing we can do to help. Remus and Khaat would do anything for each other--and I do mean anything. Remus and Robert will do what it takes to protect her, but for Remus to reach this far, he has to rely on that bonding he has with Khaat and being fueled by her energies to be here at all. And every time he comes, he drains her so seriously just to be here at all. And he's been here so much lately that he knew last night he might not be able to come back to help. If he tries to come back one more time before she recharges, he'll kill her, and he knew it last night. I've seen those dark circles under her eyes too many times, and so has Kate and Robert. She almost has no life energies left to keep herself alive. Robert has to give her more of his own energies in order to stabilize her. He has no choice. This is the part of her abilities I really, really hate."

"Can't say I think much of it myself right at the moment," Kate said, grabbing hold of the bottle. Brian jerked it away from her.

"Its not your turn yet," he told her, taking another swig himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top