Marriage is Murder - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 6 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 am

Jack gave a nod and turned to watch the area around them waiting for him to return but what he didn't expect was a hand hitting him hard across the face and sending him flying into a tree he felt the pain of at least three ribs braking. "LOOK OUT, HES BACK!!!" he shouted and stood up his arm wrapped around his chest as he watched James move towards Robert . he ran as fast as he could and knocked him to one side but was brushed off to land on the ground looking worse for wear. Jess gasped seeing Jack being flung like a rag doll around the grounds she held Andrew close some what shaking a little but she could not move or help she only could stay with the kids just in case he broke in.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:13 am

"Now!" Remus shouted. "Fire now!"

"Sectumsempra!" Both brothers fired together straight and true at James. A hideous explosion of blood filled the air as two powerful secumsempra spells slashed him nearly in half. The women immediately shrieked in utter agony and they flew to him, shouting curses at Khaat, who could do nothing but stand helplessly behind her uncle.

"Contego!" Robert fired a massively powerful shield around them all. Brian fired his wand and levitated Jack back to them, behind Robert's contego shield. He took a firm stand on the other side of Khaat, but taking a sideways stance to be able to act from any direction.

The women scooped up James and portkeyed out. Robert and Remus watched them all leave. They counted them. Remus took off on a dead run to go check to make sure they didn't bring reinforcements. Robert sighed, hoping Remus didn't forget that for the moment he was a woman.

"They're gone for the moment," Robert told the others, "We hope."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 am

Jack looked up at them " i don't...I don't feel him , hes gone" he said and relaxed on the ground his eyes blurring s he passed out cold. Cassidy moved to kneel beside Jack her hands resting on his chest and neck.

" Hes alive, just passed out" she said looking up at Robert and Remus she smiled at him and nodded that she could see him. Steven moved to Jack and picked him up carrying him back in the house he placed him on the couch as Jess came running out of the bedroom. She touched his cheek healing the cut she found. She hoped Robert would help heal his ribs as she still wasn't skilled enough to do it.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 am

"Remus," Robert looked into his brothers eyes, unable to say what he really felt. Remus smiled.

"Go," Remus said gently. "I'll take care of them."

"Thank you," Robert said, turning and going in the house to see to Jack.

"Are you Khaat?" Brian asked, sensing differently.

"She's here," Remus replied. "Behind me. She's perfectly safe."

"Why do you come back?" Brian asked.

"You know."

"Tell me about the stones and the ring," he said.

"That's for your wife to know, my boy," the characteristic smile flashed. "You can help her assemble it, but its not geared for you. It's geared for her. She's smart. She'll figure it out when she needs it. Come on. Walk with me. I'd like to feel what its like to take a walk again, and we need to check your property anyway."

Meanwhile, Abbey had crawled out of her crib and had stood behind Kate, clinging to her pantleg. Now she came out from behind her grandmother and walked a few steps towards the door, looking at her mother. She frowned. "Boy Doggie," she pointed at her mother.

"What?" Angus asked, frowning, looking at Khaat as she started to walk on a perimeter check with Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 am

Jess looked at Abby then at Angus but it wasn't till Cassidy walked in and heard she smiled " Abby its ok hes a good doggie " she said " your mommy is safe" she looked at Angus and Jess " its Remus he helped fight " she said and walked over to the kitchen poring out some coffee and tea for all. Jess kept her hand on jack feeling the broken ribs under them as she tried to keep them from moving. Jack groaned and opened his eyes smiling as he saw Jess.

" did they get him?" he asked softly Jess smiled and nodded jack sighed and passed out again, Jess searched for Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

Robert went in, all business. He accio'd his bag and checked Jack and set the ribs carefully and bound them. "I trust you can heal the cuts and bruises?" he asked Jess. "He appears to be alright otherwise. Just winded. He'll probably need a dose of pain meds when he wakes, but it's alright to let him sleep too."

"Robert," Kate called gently. "Can I see you when you're done there?"

"Of course," Robert said. "I wont' be long. Jack is tough enough that this will barely phase him. And besides that, with his werewolf constitution, he'll heal quicker. By morning, he might be a bit sore, but it isn't going to stop him. You have this, Jess?" He got up from the bed and went just to the doorway to see Kate.

"Robert," Kate said very softly. "You know I love your brother, and you know I"m grateful, but...what if...well, he did leave before his time..."

"Katherine," Robert narrowed his eyes at her. "Much as he might be taking a moment to enjoy the physical sensation of being alive again, he knows its not the same as if it were truly his own body. And besides, he loves her far too much to not want her to live her own life to the fullest. Besides that, do you not think she is enjoying every single second she can be with him, no matter how she can get it? I'm just letting him have a litle time, that's all. She's safer with him right at this moment than she would be with either of us. And I am not underestimating that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 am

Jess stepped back a little letting Robert work and smiled when he was done " yes , yes I can " she said glad Jack would be all right she could not help brush his cheek with her hand as he lay sleeping she chuckled when Robert said he would be sore in the morning when he woke " I'll take care of that " she said taking Roberts hand she smiled. "Thank you " she said and turned back to Jack. Cassidy walked out with two trays floating behind her placing them down she gave Jess a cup and smiled " thank you cassidy " she said taking a slip. Cassidy moved to Robert and Kate.

"Tea for two" she said placing a cup in each persons hand then moved to Steven giving one to him before sending more out to the men out side.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 am

Brian listened as Remus talked as they walked together. The longer they walked, the easier it was to accept that this wasn't Khaat pretending to be Remus. He had to have Remus repeat himself a couple of times because he was working on trying to wrap his brain around it all. He noticed Remus had stopped walking. Brian stopped and turned to look at him.

"What's on your mind, Brian?" Remus asked.

"You'll think its stupid," Brian said, betraying a bit of how much of a boy he felt like again around his other mentor.

"I doubt that. You've grown up into a fine young auror and a fine father and husband. What's the question?"

"You've done...this...a couple of times now...not just with Robert, but with Khaat too. What if...well,...what if..how do I know...when I wake up and I look at the woman next to me...I mean, I'm not a seer...."

Remus headslapped Brian. "Do you think I would intrude myself into the center of your relationship with Khaat? Believe me, I have no interest in that whatsoever. And besides that, unless you're completely stupid, you'd figure that out before either you or Khaat or I let anything get weird. And besides, Khaat is right here with us. That's just entirely too weird for any of us. Relax a bit, would you? How did your brain go from werewolves to that, anyway?"

"I haven't the slightest clue. Cassidy sees you, you know," Brian said.

"As does your daughter," Remus said. "I saw how she looked at me. She's going to be a tremendous seer. You're all going to have to start her training well before her letter comes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 am

Cassidy moved to the door and smiled handing Brian and Remus some tea " Here drink " she said to them both and moved back inside to Steven who had picked up jack again and carried him threw to the bed room and lay him on the bed. Jess checked his ribs finding they staid set and breathed out watching Steven leave smiling as she saw Cassidy moved to pull him into their bedroom. Andrew walked in and climbed up next to Jack he laid his head on Jacks chest.

" daddy ok?" he asked and Jess smiled " daddy kick bad doggies butt, I wanna be like daddy." he said and Jess laughed out loud.

" Yes Andrew , Yes he did " she said smiling " don't wish for it Andrew" she said and looked at Jack who moved his hand to hold hers as she sat next to him on the bed as he slept.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 am

"I can't stay much longer," Remus said, sitting on the sofa in the living room. "Khaat is exceptionally generous, but I have to depend on her energies to enable me to stay. I'm afraid all of this, so much so suddenly is draining her." He sipped on the tea, savoring being able to taste a simple cup of tea again. "Robert, you know what this will do to her if I stay any longer."

"I know. And I'm ready for it," Robert said.

"But, if I haven't said it, you turned out to be the stronger of the both of us. The wiser man. And, her father in every single sense. You're a fine man, Robert."

"Despite it all?" Robert laughed.

"Let's just call it all character building, shall we?"

"And you're not going to tell us about Flamel's little puzzle, then?"

"That's for your daughter to resolve. When she is ready to use it, then she'll be wise enough to figure it all out. If she cannot figure it out, she's not ready for it. Alright. I do have to go now. I'm draining her pretty seriously."

"But you're not going far, are you?" Robert asked.

"We're never ever far from those we love, Robert. You of all people already know that," Remus flashed his trademark smile and left her. When he left her, though, Khaat fell into unconsciousness, completely collapsing, exhausted from the drain on her energies.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top