Marriage is Murder - Page 53
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 53 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 53 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 am

Cassidy looked at seven and then Michael " it hasn't and thank you Michael that would be good of you" she said " its just Steven with his stuck thinking " when he walked away she took his hand and lead him to the cake " see that that's our wedding cake and this.." she lifted his hand so their rings touched " this says look to our future together not the past we'll find out whats going on in time now that we know we can sort to it out so he does get things , even if we go via John rather than directly to him" she said then she turned and held him close.

Steven looked at them both and nodded " your right I can't do anything about it till after this day and I'm glad he came I wanted him here with Ronata I married too quick but I'd like him to know Cassidy from the start " he said and chuckled as Michael went to help Andrew find the frog. he moved with Cassidy once she had finished talking he held her close and smiled " ok enough this is our wedding day we're supposed to be happy" he said and she chuckled.

" I am happy Steven " she said smiling the she saw Jess walk over to them.

" ok nuff with the moping in the corner come on and be with us , both of you" she said and took both of them by the hand to lead them over to Robert and the others.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 am

"Go cut the cake before the kids start eating the furniture," Kate said to them. "And then start the dancing, would you? You're holding up the show."

"Agreed," Robert said. He frowned, watching the little clutch of people who were frog hunting. "Oh for pity's sake. How many wizards does it take to find one little green frog?"

"Apparently many," Kate laughed. "Should I go help?"

"No," Robert said. "Let them hunt. It gives the kids something to do other than stare at each other across the dance floor. We'll just have to ask the dancers not to step on him."

"Maybe they'll have him while we eat cake," Khaat said.

"Ah yes," Robert's face brightened. "Frog likes sweets. Maybe a little bite of cake--if you two ever cut it--would draw him out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 am

Cassidy took Steven over to the cake and picked up the knife she was about to cut it with him when she chuckled retching up there sat on the top tear sat frog looking down at them she scooped him up and walked over to Andrew with a piece of cake " um Andrew, I have something for you" she said and smiled " I'm not sure witch to give you first " she chuckled as she held out the rather frosted frog and piece of cake with two frog prints on.

Steven took Cassidys hand and led her to the dance floor with one arm around her waist he smiled at her as he began to move to the music that flowed around them both and they relaxed as they danced half way through Steven lent down and kissed her gently and she smiled kissing him back knowing this was where she was happiest.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 am

Andrew was pleased to get Frog back, and apparently so was the girl. He thanked Cassidy and they took Frog out and washed him off before bringing him back. They found a place at the table without so many grownups and sat together, eating their cake and giving little pinches of cake crumbs to Frog. Andrew was delighted to find a girl who wasn't grossed out in the slightest by a frog.

"Can I talk you into joining me at the next dance?" Brian asked Khaat. "Just for a moment?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she smiled. He folded his hand over hers.

"Khaat," he asked. "Does it bother you in the slightest that we appear to have largely lost this property to the organization?"

"No. Not at all. We're going to put it to good use. And besides it doesn't matter where I am, so long as I'm with you. I do miss Tuscany, though."

"Well, we might be able to arrange some time there. Perhaps a weekend. Tuscany or Venice?" he suggested romantically.

"Oh," she groaned. "You're going to make me choose?"

"Well, if we try, we could do a bit of both," he said. "Angus says Tuscan summers are the best."

"Then we need to spend more time there this summer. You never told me what you want for your first Christmas as a married man."

"I have it. I have my own family. Khaat, thats all I ever wanted my whole life," he said softly. "And you gave it to me. Its all good."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

Steven moved with Cassidy till he felt her want to sit down and he lead her to a table where he got some cake and smiled as he gave it to her. " thank you " she said and smiled back at him as he sat with her " today's been a magical day Steven " she said and smiled offering him some cake, he took some and offered her it and together they ate it smiling a little. Once finished Cassidy finished her champagne and lane against him " I'm glad Khaat and Brian are happy to day is a day every one should have fun on " she said.

" your right and it looks like they all are " he said seeing Robert and Kate on the dance floor with Brian and Khaat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:45 am

Brian was more than pleased to be able to lead his wife onto the dance floor and to slow dance with her. He glanced at Robert who managed to generally look very smooth and polished.

"Hey," Khaat's voice softly called his attentions back. "You don't have to live up to his expectations, you know."

"What? No. I'm not," Brian said. "Sometimes I'd like to have his ability to be a gentleman, though."

"You are. But, so you know, he takes a lot of heat for that. Some people see that as him being just a coldhearted ass."

"I know. But they dont' know him."

"No. They don't. You do realize Andrew is watching every move he or any of the other men make on the dance floor. I think he'd like to dance but I think the boy is a bit of a chicken."

"I have an idea," he said. He whispered into her ear. She smiled. The two of them went over to Andrew and the girl. Brian asked the young girl to dance, and she blushed just as if a muggle move star had asked her. Khaat reached for Andrew's hand.

"You wouldn't leave me without a partner, would you?" Khaat asked.

"Uh...no. No, Ma'am," he stuttered. He took her hand and followed her onto the dance floor. Brian began to dance with the young girl, and Khaat began to dance with Andrew. If all went well, Brian would orchestrate a change of partners and that would throw the reluctant teens together for at least one dance.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 am

Cassidy saw what was happening and chuckled John was already on the dance floor with his chosen partner for the night. " it seems John has come out of himself " cassidy said and Steven looked across where he was dancing and chuckled as he saw John place his arm around her waist.

" yeah might need to make a note to mention and tech him about being a gentleman around women and girls" he said watching closely that was till cassidy made him look at her.

" I'm sure he'll learn the first time he gets slapped " she said and Steven chuckled nodding as he kissed her again before taking her back to the dance floor her dress flowing around her as she moved with him having only eyes for him as they moved " now this is what I call a magical day, every one I hold dear all enjoying them selves " she said smiling at them all.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 am

Brian managed to cut in on Andrew and orchestrate a rather seemless switch. The two young people seemed to be only momentarily thrown and then when they realized they were actually dancing together, they both smiled, pleased at the sudden development. Brian led Khaat back to her seat. Her father put a coffee cup in front of her and Brian and tea in front of him and Kate.

"Smells divine," Brian said.

"It certainly does," Khaat said.

"We'll stick with our Earl Grey, but perhaps that will give you a bit more energy. You're dragging a bit, my dear."

"Just a little," she said.

"Coffee," he said. "It's always worked for you before."

"Well, I think its a perfect finisher for a perfect cake," kate smiled. She watched Abbey slip away from her caretaker when he was momentarily distracted and run straight for Robert, much to the embarressment of her caretaker. Abbey tugged on Robert's pantleg, and when he looked at her, he turned, and smiled and eagerly picked her up.

"And how did you escape?" he laughed, sitting her on his lap.

"Cake!" she pointed to part of Robert's piece of cake that was left. Khaat laughed as her father began breaking off little bites of cake for Abbey. The big tough Minister of Magic was a sucker for anything his grandchildren wanted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 am

Cassidy saw Abby with Robert and smiled she stopped dancing with Steven and walked over to the cake taking a flower off it she walked over to her and smiled " Abby this is for you " she said and then went to Dakota giving her the other flower. she walked back to Abby smiling " thank you Robert and Kate for putting all this together for us it means a lot " she said looking at Steven who joined her.

" Yes, every one did a wonderful job. " he said and smiled at them all " that dress Fiona made, what can I say its wow " he said and cassidy blushed bright red in front of Robert and Kate.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 am

"Its our pleasure," Kate smiled. She watched Abbey and Dakota take the flowers and Robert took Abbey's hand and lifted it to her little nose.

"Smell," he told her. She smelled the flower and looked up at Robert with a bright smile. "Pretty, isnt' it?" he asked. She nodded. Dakota went to smell her flower and then went to take a big bite out of one of the petals. Robert reached over and tapped her arm quickly. "Not food," he said. "Just pretty." He tore off a bite of Khaat's cake and said. "Here. Food." He fed her the cake and it made her smile. He took the flower and put it in Dakota's hair. "There. Like a princess."

"Mama!" Dakota nodded.

"Yes," Robert smiled at Dakota's assessment. "Mama certainly is my princess."

"Me! Me!" Abbey tugged at his sleeve.

"Oh. You too, huh?" he laughed. He took her flower and put it into her hair. "Now, I have lots of princesses."

Khaat sat and simply watched the newlyweds and her father and her daughters. She sipped on her coffee, starting to feel a bit more rested.

"I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do this today," she told Brian.

"You might not have if your father hadn't given you that cup of coffee with the potions in it," he replied.

"What?" she frowned.

"You didn't notice?" he laughed. "You didn't think he served the four of us coffee simply because he was practicing his serving skills, did you? That was for your benefit, so it didn't look out of place. Thats why you feel better."

"I never noticed," she admitted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top