Marriage is Murder - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 7 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 am

Jess moved to the living room seeing Khaat now out cold she smiled " I'll brew some restorative potion into some tea " she said " um extra strength?" she asked Robert knowing it would help Khaat regain some of her energy quicker. She dove off and made the potion adding some to a pot of tea she waked with it and over to Robert. " Jacks sleeping now " she told him " she should be in bed also sleeping " she suggested to him her mind off Jack now he was sleeping soundly. Andrew walked in and over to Robert looking at Khaat.

" Doggie man gone?" he said sniffing close to her , Jess looked at Robert concerned at how he would know Remus was a wear wolf.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 pm

"For now," Robert said to Andrew. "It's time for us to go to bed and get some sleep, Andrew. I'm taking Aunt Khaat to bed." He picked her up and took her to the bedroom and put her into bed. Brian followed.

"Robert?" Brian asked.

"She can't do this much longer," Robert said. "It just taps entirely too much of her energies. Its too many times too close together."

"I'll give her some of mine," Brian said.

"Not too many," Robert cautioned. "We need you at full strength."

"I'll be careful," Brian reassured him. He sat with her and infused some of his energies. Just enough that with a good night's sleep and perhaps a cup of restorative tea, he would be back to himself.It was enough to wake her. Enough that she came conscious. Brian was deeply relieved.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Its just used too much of your energies to host Remus. Jess is going to bring some tea and then you can get some sleep. You were unconscious. You need to rest until you get some of your strength back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Jess walked in with a mug of special tea she placed it beside the bed and smiled " good to see you awake Khaat " she said relived she was ok " the tea is as requested by Robert , she need to drink all of it " Jess looked at Andrew who stood by the door way watching them all. " ok, time some one was in bed " she said as Andrew walked over to her , she picked him up.

"Mommy, why did auntie Kat smell like doggie man?" he asked and Jess looked at Brian confused.

" how did he know?" she said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Brian shrugged. "I don't know. Could be some of his potential skilsl showing or could be some accidental magic. I don't know." He sat down on the bed and picked up the mug. He sat Khaat up on his arm and fed the tea to her. It took a bit of coaxing because she waas just entirely too weak. He managed it, but it had not been easy. She much preferred to simply rest against him. He finally laid her back, just as the triplets began to cry. She sighed heavily, trying to summon some sort of strength someplace to go tend to them.

"Rest," he told her, laying a hand on her shoulder. "I'll do the dad thing and go take care of it. I really have done diapers before." He smiled and kissed her. "Get some sleep while you can." He tucked her into bed and she fell into a deep, deep sleep.

He went to the nursery and found Kate there, putting Abbey and Dakota to bed while the triplets wailed. Brian ssummoned three bottles of milk. He found the triplets could hold their own bottles now, and while they ate, he changed them one by one, bathing them and putting them in their pajamas. He conjured the rocker into one that was a chair-and-a-half style and he put all the triplets there with him, positioning them to cuddle with him, and he rocked them to sleep. He watched Max come in and leap up into Dakota's crib and curl up with her and go to sleep. Mo jumped into Abbey's crib and curled up with her. Peace reigned in the nursery once more as the triplets cuddled tight to Brian, the babies getting very sleepy with very full tummies.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Jess nodded " yeah most likely " she said and took him out to his room and his bed where he lay down after a quick story from Jess he smiled hugged her and kissed her cheek and then fell a sleep. Jess moved back to her room where she saw Jack tossing and turning in his sleep , she moved to his side and placed her hand on him taking away the night mare and he lay still. She moved to the living room and sat down to drink her own tea. Steven looked over sat Jess and sighed.

"Jack will be fine we all, will " he said and turned the page in his paper and read on. Cassidy walked in and looked out the main doors over the pool and bar area she saw several men paroling and turned back to sit with Steven her head resting on his shoulder as he moved an arm around her , all was quiet.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Robert made a check through the house and found Brian asleep in the nursery with the triplets in the deep comfortable wide chair. He simply covered them all with a blanket and left them there. Lee said his squad of American aurors would protect them. Robert took advantage of his friend's gnerosity and he and Kate went to bed.

Brian woke to being kicked. Robert Remus was awake, and although he was quiet, the baby was kicking his brother and sister, and they were kicking back. "Hey," Brian frowned. "Its too early for you three to be wrestling. You're supposed to let Daddy sleep a bit. And which one of you got me wet during the night. Jeesh." He levitated them to the changing tables and changed them and dressed them.

"Dada!" Abbey was standing by then and bouncing up and down, waiting on Brian's attentions. That made him smile. He levitated the babies out to the dining room, knowing somebody would be up to catch them. He went over to Abbey and picked her up. "There's my girl," he kissed her. "How are you this morning?"

"Foo..." she said, motioning to her tummy.

"Hungry, huh? Okay," he laughed. He dressed her in little denim shorts and a reddish orange t shirt with a glittery dragonfly on the front. He brushed her long blonde hair and sent her out to find Angus. He found Dakota playing with Max's tail, and he got Dakota out, and dressed her with denim shorts and a blue t shirt with a glittery butterfly and sent her out to find Angus, as Max and Mo followed.

Feeling the kids were in hand, he found Khaat still sleeping and he took advantage of the few quiet moments to shower and shave and dress. By then, Khaat was up, looking in her drawers for clothes. She decided on army green linen short shorts and a tan crochetted halter top. She simply used a glamour spell to put some long loose curls in her hair and then tied it all back with Brian's leather lace.

"You sure you're up to being up?" he asked her as she added a tiny gold ankle bracelet to her long, shapely leg.

"I'm not going to try to work out, but I do want to be up," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Cassidy was up and had been for several hours she saw three babies floating into the living room taking them she placed each in the play pen and smiled shaking her head a little. " seems there up Angus I hope breakfast ready " she said as she saw Dakota followed by Abby rapidly followed by Andrew run in to the room max and mo followed finding two comfortable spots to curl up in. Cassidy walked out and around the building pausing to look at the foot prints beside one window but it turned out to be a local dog that walked up to her licking her face then ran off away from the house. She moved back to the living room and sat down beside the cot waiting for breakfast.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 pm

"And when am I not already on it?" Angus laughed. He served a large breakfast casserole, a large bowl of fruit salad, a cheesy hashbrown casserole, and an enormous platter of fresh homemade donuts for a change, along with pitchers of juice, tea and coffee.

Khaat made sure that the girls had breakfast plates. Brian, on the other hand, made sure that Khaat had a plate before he fixed his own. Robert came out, seeing how attentive Brian was with khaat this morning and he looked no worse for wear, for having donated her some of his energies last night.

"Protein this morning, Khaat," Robert said. "Not just carbs."

"I do have eggs," she told him.

"Get some of that steak to go with those eggs. It will anchor the carbs in your system better. Extra protein for you today."

"Well, that gives me a good excuse to shift my menu," Angus said.

"It does?" Kate asked.

"I bought a whole salmon at the fish market this morning, but I had a vegetable lasagna originally planned for dinner tonight," Angus said.

"Do the salmon," Robert said. "As fighters we all need to be adding some extra protein in with all the carbs."

"Will do, Boss," Angus said, sitting down to his own plate.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Cassidy moved and grabbed a plate for her self as she saw a rather sorry looking Jack moving slowly out to the living room she could not help but chuckled " the old mans up" she said seeing how stiffly he walked. Jack saw her and growled at her as he sat at the table.

" you'd be this way if you'd been thrown across a garden " he said and cassidy nodded.

" yeah , sorry jack " she said and saw him chuckle that he too agreed.

" yeah well I do feel like an old man right now," he said " the hot shower didn't help much ether. " he held his chest as he took a deep breath in.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

"Go down to the gym and stretch those muscles out before they stiffen up even more," Robert said. "It will take out the soreness. No active duty until you're past that. No matter what. You'll be a liability to us, not an asset. Get some breakfast and then get your behind down to the gym." Then he looked at Brian. "And you--I know you've had a lot on your plate, but I want you too squeeze in some time for yourself--this morning."

"I'll go with you," Khaat told him.

"If you're up to it," Robert said to her.

"I am," she said.

"Will you watch the kids if we go out for a bit?" Brian asked Robert.

"No."

"No?" Brian asked.

"Of course I'll watch the kids," Robert laughed. "When have I ever turned down time with my grandkids?" When Brian and Khaat finished eating, Brian sent their dishes out to the kitchen. He accio'd his wand and Khaat's and reached for her hand. "Stay safe," Robert told them.

"I have every intention of it," Brian said, slipping his arm around her waist. She kicked off her shoes. "No shoes?" he frowned.

"If I wear shoes, I'll just get sand in them when I run on the beach."

"Running? Are you up to that?"

"I have no choice. I have to be up to fighting shape. Come on. A candlelight dinner says I beat you."

"You're on," Brian laughed, slipping off his shoes to go barefoot too. They went outside as Kate laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top