Marriage is Murder - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 5 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Jack staid out side he kept looking around the area his hairs on the back of his neck stood up something was coming and he was becoming unsettled. Moving around he paced feeling his anger growing the more he tried to control it the harder it became even with the potion. Jess saw him pacing and kept the children inside " um Robert can you talk to Jack , some things not right" she said moving Andrew into the nursery along with Fallon and the twins. Cassidy stood up and watched she checked her wand was ready and at hand along with Steven both looked around.

" go left " she said to Steven and he did cassidy walking slowly around the building but finding nothing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 pm

"Of course its not right," Robert said, already transfigured into mission wear. "Jack senses the same thing that Khaat and Kate do. James is coming back for another strike. Look at your calendar, Jess. Tonight is the first night of the full moon. James' power will be at its full height tonight. He wants to move while he can. If I were him, I would not show my entire hand, no matter what happens, but if I knew I could summon up my full power if push came to shove, hell, yes, I'd do it. You'd all better be anchoring up to protect the kids because this won't be just a bit of verbal conversation tonight."

"This one is my call," Khaat said, coming out of the bedroom, dressed in black from head to toe.

"Not until I'm dead and gone, its not," Robert said. "I dont know when the bait has ever been in charge of the fishing. You just be the bait and I'll take care of the rest." Khaat shifted her eyes over to Brian, who was trying not to show a grin he was hiding. Robert was never going to give up control of anything this important, no matter how badly Khaat wanted it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Jack moved he heard Robert and sighed he remembered it was a full moon that night he was attacked. He gave a deep growl and moved around the pool like a frustrated wolf searching for his way out. " when is he going to show himself " he growled deeply as he passed Robert " I can smell him " he said softly looking at Robert as he did showing the color of his eyes now yellow. Jess watched as Andrew spoke.

"daddy bad doggie?" he asked and Jess shook her head to him " daddy look like bad doggie?" he looked up at her.

" no Andrew hes not a bad doggie , but hes coming so you have to stay here " she said hoping they would be safe inside the house.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Khaat ignored her father and walked outside. Brian followed her closely. "What is it you know?" Brian asked her.

"I know he's here," she said softly. She looked but as much as she could sense his presence, she could see nothing. "James," she called boldly, "Stop being such a coward. Come out and face me if you have any bullocks at all."

"Careful," Brian said softly in her ears. "Don't overprovoke him. He's got a great big ego. He'll kick if you do too much."

"That's what I need him to do," she said. She glanced back at Jack. Jack was more than ready for a confrontation. "Don't jump in until we need it, Jack," she said. She looked back out in the distance. She took a great risk and walked out towards the darkness, knowing she was deliberately walking right into his hands. But it was the plan. Suddenly he gripped her around the throat, his claws sinking into her flesh enough to draw blood.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldnt finish this here and now," he said from behind her.

"Go ahead," she replied boldly, jamming her wand hard into his ribcage, "but I won't die quietly, and I won't die alone. I'll be taking you with me. You arent' half the man my uncle was, and I am not the least bit afraid of you. Now, you listen to me, you spineless jellyfish. You leave me and my family alone, or I will kill you all. Every one of you." James just laughed.

"Mighty big talk from such a little woman," James growled. Robert did his best to hide a smile. James was clearly making a fatal mistake. He was seriously underestimating Khaat because she was, in comparision to him, quite tiny. He was hoping no one would tip James off to what a serious mistake he was making.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Jack turned to face James and growled at him " Brother " he said " let her go" he spoke deep and moved closer to Robert Steven and Cassidy ran out to stand with Robert and Brian there wands drawn but they held there ground with him cassidy wondering what was up with Jack.

" Why is he like that?" she asked not having seen him so angry before " she glanced at the bed room window and saw Jess looking out worried. She refocused and stood with Robert and Brian " we not going to do anything he has Khaat " she said.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 pm

"Jack," Robert reprimanded sharply, hoping to bring him back to a more human state of mind than werewolf. Jack ha learned to respond to Robert automatically because of the hours and hours of hard training. Robert was also counting on Jack responding to his relationship with the entire Lupin family and Jack's tremendous devotion to Khaat. He was counting on jack knowing Robert knew best.

Khaat looked at Jack. Jack was barely resisting transfiguring. He was looking far more werewolf right now than human. Her mind began to envision herself being right in the center of two werewolves battling it out and with her being torn to shreds, quite literally. She could feel mor ehair raising up on Jame's arms as she clutched to them to try to get him to not rip her throat out. From behind her she could hear the howls of three female werewolves transfiguring. She hadn't counted on that when she planned. The three werewolves came out from behind James, fully transfigured and stood between Jack and James, facing Jack, protecting James. Khaat was on her own now and she knew it. And until she could turn around, the stone would be of no help to her whatsoever, even though it was glowing bright green and starting to become quite shrill.

"Turn that damned thing off!" James commanded her sharply.

"I can't," she said.

"Then I will," he said, losing his temper. He took his claws out of the flesh of her neck and spun her around. When he did, the stone immediately fired at him powerfully, knocking him a huge massive blast. At the last instant, Khaat clutched hard to a big handfull of hair that was literallly ripped out of James's skull when the stone blasted him backwards.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Jack snapped around to look at Robert and backed down, closing his eyes and forcing the rage to lessen. He saw the three women walk out his eyes fixed on what was his mother. " Mother" he said low and he backed to be in front of the others. " back off mom" he said his hands clawed but his eyes human as he watched her " if you want me... mom, come and get me if you can" he said giving her and his sisters a challenge " I'm not scared of you any more" he paced in front of Robert as he waited. He could see his sisters moving ether side of him and his mother watching him once more when the explosion happened she ponced at him but he blocked her jumping to push her to her back he raised his hand to strike but he could not and felt her last out at him kicking him so he flew landing on his back beside Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Khaat heard the werewolves going after Jack. She spun around, and the stone screamed and blasted at Jack's mother, blowing her hard into the stone wall of the garage at least 30 feet away. Khaat watched his mother fly backwards through the air and hit the stone with a bone crunching bang. The werewolf slid down the wall and didn't move. Khaat didn't know if she had killed her or not.

"Come on!" Khaat shouted at Jack's oldest sister. "You think I'm such a puny human pushover, come and get me!"

"You're nothing but a filthy little slut!" the older woman snarled at Khaat spinning around, ready to pounce on her. The instant the words left the werewolf's mouth, Khaat felt herself being shoved out of the way. In her mind, she saw Remus step in front of her. She felt her hand---or was it her hand?--reaching an open palm to her boot and Remus's wand snapped into it.

"Oh, I am, am I?" the words that left her mouth didn't seem like hers. There was pure amusement behind the words now. She began to realize Remus had just stepped in to back up Jack, and Remus was completely unafraid.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Jack ran forward he saw his mother fly and laughed as she slid down the wall, the older sister ran at him jumping on his back as she clawed his chest jack grabbed her and flung her to land against the wall but she just pushed off it and ran back to him her claws flying catching Jack across his face, he swung around and hit her hard he heard a snap his heart beat fast as she turned to see her laid on the ground blood running from her mouth as she lay by the pool he moved to stand with Khaat / Remus " just her left " he said crouching slightly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm

"I've got this," Remus sald boldly. "I won't let her hurt her, believe me. Watch out for James. They're only stunned. That won't hold him long. Don't take him on alone. Let me know if he wakes." Khaat felt her stance change into Remus's signature fighting stance, and Robert walked up and stood firmly beside them in a stance that mirrored it.

"Nice to have you back," Robert said.

"You know its temporary," Remus replied. "Together?"

"No. This one is mine," Robert said. "For my daughter."

"Do it, then," Remus replied. Remus was very slightly distracted by knowing Cassidy wasn't seeing Khaat and Robert standing side by side. She was seeing the two brothers reunited in a duel, standing together for their family. Remus watched Robert fire a powerful blast into Jack's sister, sending her clear deep enough into the deepest part of the pool that it blasted a hole in the concrete and sank her deep into the dirt below, water drenching everyone outside as the water from the pool blasted out of it.

"Oh, very nice," Remus grinned at Robert. "James will be back any minute. That bastard is mine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top