Marriage is Murder - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 65 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Steven chuckled and was about to say it was ok when he heard Robert behind him talking about a yule ball for every one he grinned " great Idea Robert " he said looking at Jack who stood grinning also at the idea " um think mine is a bit moth eaten but I can fix that" hes aid and Jack chuckled.

" yeah not like you didn't wear a suit not that long ago " he said and Steven smiled nodding to him he under stood.

" ah thanks , be strange wearing my wedding suit again so soon after the wedding " he said and saw Jess shake her head .

" its a suit an Item of clothing nobody will judge " she said and looked at Jack " ok I'd better look for a gown then come on husband of mine your going to help " eh took hold of his arm and lead him back to their room as Steven looked at Brian.

" Don't worry, I think hes doing it to lessen the tension, no tension and no cabin fever since this snows not showing any sign of letting up" he said.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Khaat watched Jack and Jess leave to go looking for a gown for Jess.

"You'd better get Cassidy shopping too," Khaat said to Steven. "No woman wants to be seen wearing the same gown twice. Not ever. Speaking of which..." she looked at Brian.

"No," he said. "You have a closet full of gowns you haven't worn. I'll pop home and get a few and you can choose what you want."

"Brian James Quinn," Khaat frowned, "If I want to go shopping, I will. If I want to buy a whole factory, I will. You got that?"

"You're not up to it," he said.

"I'll manage," she said. "You really think you can stop me?"

"I could," he shrugged. "But..." he kissed her nose. "I'd rather not. If its that important, we'll go shopping."

"Much better," she said. "Now get your coat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Steven chuckled and nodded " yeah better let her know about eh ball " he said and left hearing Khaat scold Brian and he chuckled as he entered the living room and smiled as Cassidy sat feeding Fallon. " thought she needed my attention " she said and Steven moved to sit next to her " already fed the others " he lent forward and kissed her gently.

" Roberts throwing a yule ball, you want to go shopping for a new dress?" he said moving his hand so Fallon could hold his finger as she sucked on her bottle.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Brian talked to Robert about shopping and Robert gave Brian some suggestions to try to boost Khaat's energy to withstand shopping for a new gown. He also suggested he limit himself to taking her to perhaps a designer shop where she might find what she wanted in one place. He said he was taking Kate out for an afternoon for two, starting with lunch and then going shopping for her dress. Brian returned to their room and added to Khaat's potions.

It boosted her enough that she was able to go out with him. He bundled her up for the cold and he apparated out with her. He took her into the largest metropolitan city to the upscale designer shops and selected the one that had the best chances of having styles that were closest to her tastes. He was active in helping her find a gown that might fit her. She was frustrated because most of them that were in her size were entirely too large.

He finally selected a couple in smaller sizes and found they were on the right track. He didnt' like the idea she had lost weight, but on the other hand, the fact that they were finally finding a few things that were closer was worth the effort.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Cassidy put Fallon back in the nursery with the minder and checked on the others finding them all happy and sleeping. Steven took her hand and ported to London where they walked around the shops looking for her dress then she saw it a blue fitted dress that she fell for. Steven looked at it and smiled imagining her in it.

" you want it?" he asked and she nodded " well let see if they have one in your size though it doesn't matter as we can get Kate to shrink it to fit " he said and Cassidy ran over luckily they did have one her size and so after trying it on she found a matching pair of shoes. Steven smiled and paid for it kissing her .

" why are you such a good husband to me " she said and he smiled at her as he kissed her.

" because your such a good wife and mother " he said and she blushed a little as he picked up the bags and walked out once out of sight he ported back to the main house where she hung up the dress beside his suit
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Khaat didn't exactly know what she wanted. Brian knew what he liked to see her in. He found a couple of wonderful dresses and couldn't decide so he had her try them both on. He liked them both. "You know, i'm going to end up buying them both and you'll just put one in your closet," he said.

"I'll wear it at some point, but I think I'll wear the green on Christmas eve," she told him.

"Good choice," he said, smiling. "It won't need much tailoring to fit you."

"It isn't the wrong shad of green?"

"No," he said. "It looks good. Really good."

Spoiler:
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 am

Steven walked Cassidy out to the balcony and stood with her watching as the snow fell. Jack had taken Jess into London to do some shopping and now Jess saw Khaat with the dress she had on " ow Khaat that's beautiful " she said and walked over to her and Brian " I do hope your getting that " she said and smiled " jack brought me in ...against my will but he insisted on buying me a new dress " she said as he walked over to them.

" yes because you don't have a nice ball gown" he said smiling " and shes right you look fantastic" he held a red gown that Jess had chosen for herself.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 am

"Thank you. I like yours too. What am I forgetting, Brian?" she asked.

"These. maybe?" He showed her a pair of custom made earrings that were golden roses with emerald centers. They seemed to go with her dress. It made her smile. She looked at a rather delicate vinelike spray of gold and emeralds mounted on a hair comb. "I...sort of like this," she said.

"So, get it and decide later what you'll do," he said to her. He paid for a pair of elegant little golden shoes, the earrings, the dress, and the haircomb. When the clerk saw that Brian did have money, he showed Brian a matching shawl for the dress, and Brian bought that too. Khaat urged him to stop.

Brian bought what he wanted for her and then looked at Jess and Jack. "There is a coffee shop next door. How about some decent espresso or something before we go back?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:39 am

Jess smiled and nodded " sure I could use a tea but I'm sure Jack could use a coffee " she said and chuckled at Jack face lighting up at the word coffee.

" ow I so could use that " he said and smiled " all this shopping's got me parched " he smiled at Khaat " those are beautiful earrings Khaat " he said and looked at Jess who shook her head .

" ow no I'm fine with the dress and shoes dear " she said and smiled to them both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:52 am

Brian took them over to the coffee shop. They didnt have scones. Well, not like Angus made, anyway. they had muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and donuts. Brian bought a number of the fresh cookies for the, bought him and Khaat one of their special peppermint mocha lattes, and paid for whatever Jack and Jess wanted to drink. Then they made their way to a table and sat down. Brian managed to use just a wee bit of a slight of hand--the only bit he ever learned from Michael--to add more potion to Khaat's latte. He saw she was tiring a bit and he knew it bothered her to find herself fatiguing before she wanted to

Khaat sampled the fresh whipped cream that was drizzled with chocolate sauce and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candy. It was tasty. She could smell the blend of coffee, chocolate and peppemint steaming up from her tall mug. It was just the thing to warm themselves up with and to have a rare taste of the season.

"It smells good," she said.

"It is good," Brian said, tasting his. He picked up a sugar cookie and tasted it. They were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. "You'll like these too" he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top