Marriage is Murder - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 34 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 34 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Jack smiled and chuckled then high fives Steven who also like the idea " we're in to " he said and " but after the memorial's over " he said sitting down " ow brownies , Jess you should make those " he said and looked at her.

" I would but you keep eating them quicker than I an make them " she said smiling at Jack cassidy stood looking out the window.

" I know this place my father brought me close to it once, he said it was a spacial place for muggles, he kept talking about one day I would be in here " she chuckled " yeah I am but not like he wanted " she stood tall as she watched the men walk and train in front of the house pulling her self back to her job in hand . Steven walked over and held her tight " I'm alright" she said and smiled but looked at Jess " I am alright " she smiled at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:14 pm

They had enough time to enjoy their drinks when the aurors arrived to care for the kids. Brian purposely introduced Abbey and Dakota to them, and got the girls occupied with some play clay. He put the triplets into a large playpen with toys.

Lee walked in, now much more somber than before. "The limosine is here," he announced.

"We're coming," Robert said. He flicked his wand at a large vase of roses and each rose turned into a buttoniere or a corsage and distributed itself to someone. Robert started to fasten his on his lapel, when Kate came over, slapped his fingers and pinned the rose to his lapel. He, in turn, fastened hers to her dress. Brian delicately pinned the rose to the shoulder of Khaat's dress and she pinned his to his lapel.

"I was just thinking how incredibly handsome you were," she told him very softly.

"And I was just thinking how beautiful you are," he kissed her forehead.

"And I was just thinking you need a potions boost," Robert interrupted them, handing her one of the little vials of potion. Brian and Khaat scowled at him, but she took the potion anyway.

"If I might," Lee said. "I think Khaat could use some extra support today,"

"Thank you," Robert said. Lee offered to stand on one side of her, with Brian on the other, both dedicated to seeing she stayed on her feet. Brian swept a strong arm around her waist and helped her out to the massive hummer stretch black limosine. He helped her in and helped her to a seat as the rest followed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Jack, Jess, Cassidy and Steven all took each others arms and moved with Lee to the limo they waited for teh others to climb in Jack looked back to see Andrew still playing not even noticing they were leaving. sliding in he sat next to Jess facing Steven and Cassidy as they waited for the others to climb in they could already feel the atmosphere was very somber on the base every man wore a black band around there arms as they walked past the limo. Cassidy held Stevens hand she felt bad she thought about their wedding in a few days .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 pm

The limosine took them to an airport hangar that had been outfited with two rows of six caskets, all draped with flags, and the hangar decorated with flags and red carpet runways, and hundreds of roses. Each casket had a funeral wreath of roses on a wire stand at the foot end of the casket, along with a plaque with the name and dates for each auror fallen. Their family members had already gathered, and guests were arriving.

But Lee had made sure that all traffic stopped for the arrival of the British Minister of Magic and his family. Khaat suddenly felt her blood run cold as she looked at the sight in front of her. So many dead She'd seen death like this before but never before had so many died for her. Her father had wanted her to believe that this was political. But she knew that if she had just surrendered to James, all twelve of these men would still be alive to love their wives and parent their children.

Robert took the first brave steps out of the limosine, silently, holding his hand out for Kate, who got out, looking the epitomy of grace and strength. They were powerful, imposing figures, and everyone in the hangar stopped to look the minute Robert got out. Khaat was used to that. Robert always stopped a crowd. But she never tired of seeing it. She admired how charismatic her father was. Brian and Lee reached their hands to her.

"We have to get out next," Brian said to her. Lee stepped out and reached for her hand again. Khaat hesitated, feeling like her brain was shutting down, for some reason, as images of Felix Barker, of all people ran through her mind. She tried to shut the hideous memories back. This was not the time.

"Come on," Brian tapped her cheek lightly. "With me. Don't go there. Not now. Stay with me. You're alright." He touched her forehead and gave her just a touch of a calming spell. "He's not here. You're safe. And you already know what I'm going to say about all the rest of that nonsense I know you're telling yourself " He stepped out of the limosine and pulled hard on her hand. "Come," he ordered softly but with iron firmness. She slowly slid off the seat and stepped out, feeling his hands and Lee's immediately going to support her. She was glad for them to be there. She couldn't feel her feet at the moment. She saw the hangar moving closer to her and realized Brian had put her in motion and they were actually walking. She just wasn't feeling it.

Brian glanced at Khaat. Outside she looked even more beautiful and powerful and graceful than her mother, if that was possible, but he saw inside her eyes. Her mind was trying to shut off. Her own guilt, wrongfully condemning her for the deaths of these fighters, was causing her to remember terrible things. Enough that her brain didn't want to look at it anymore. He would have to keep a tight watch on her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Steven and Jack moved behind Khaat just in case she needed them Jess was with Jack and Steven had Cassidy on his arm but both watched the area around them it had become first nature that they stay alert. Moving behind Robert, Kate and Khaat till they sat down jack to there left and Steven to there right. cassidy holding tight to Steven's hand not wanting to look at the coffins she had already had one death in her life and one coffin was enough for her to see. Steven pulled her close to him and sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

All it took was for Robert to look deep into Khaat's eyes and he knew where her thoughts had gone. He put Kate's hand in Brian's and took Khaat, his strong arm around her waist.

"We have to go honor each of these men," he said to her very softly. "Come with me. Let's do this. The others can sit and wait. It is important that you and I, in particular, show respect. Remember your position here. You are the Chief Warlock. You need to come with me." He smiled at her and pretended to notice a stray lock of hair out of place. He slowly brushed it from her face, using the opportunity to infuse her with some of his own energies to enable her to do this horrendous task. He led her by each casket to honor each man and to express condolences from the British people and from their own family to each fallen man's family. This was not a task anyone could possibly do but him and Khaat. He knew everyone else would provide the same sentiments, but he knew they would been seen as part of the Minister's entourage. The weight of the tragedy was right here. On him and on Khaat. And he had to be sure she would stand up to it. Brian followed behind with Kate and they provided additional condolences and reassurances without quite the pressure that Khaat and Robert had.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Steven , Jack , Jess and Cassidy watched Kate , Khaat and Robert head down the coffins. Cassidy glad she didn't have to do that but wished she could be with them to show her respects too. Jess took Jacks hand in her own and smiled a little watching Khaat walking down the row of coffins knowing how hard it was for her to do such a thing.

" she's doing great" she whispered to Jack who nodded holding her hand close too him he knew the lose of losing some one close and he sighed as Jess lent against him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Robert felt Khaat's knees start to give at one point. She was tired. Brian merely made it look seemlessly smooth, walking up to Khaat and Robert and kept one hold of Kate's hand and swept his other arm around Khaat. It helped Robert to hold her up. they helped her walk though the rest of the caskets. Then, as they finished, Robert knew he neede to continue making other remarks and he looked at Brian.

"Take her for a rest," he ordered Brian softly. "Now." He moved very close to Brian. "I have just apparated my flask of firewhiskey into your jacket pocket. Find a way to get her a healthy sip. Get her to sit down. Someone with us--Jack or Steven or someone will find a way to make an excuse to get her a cup of tea or something. I'll finish here." Brian nodded, as Kate took Robert's arm to stay with him. Brian moved Khaat to the chairs and lowered her into it. he patted his jacket pocket and felt the flask and apparated it into Jack's pocket.

"Find a way to get Khaat a cup of coffee or tea or something," he said to Jack softly. "Or make it look like it. Mix some of that damned firewhiskey into it. Robert's orders."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Jess heard Brian and slipped to the back of the room poring a cup of normal tea taking her necklace she dropped a few drops of restorative potion into it and then walked back handing it to jack he let a few drops of Whiskey drop into it and handed it to Khaat " Here!" he said softly as he watched Robert more taking Jess buy the hand once more in his own he saw the necklace now half empty and knew she'd managed to slip some potion to Khaat. Steven watched and knew Khaat was tired he hoped it would not be much longer but knew it could take at least another hour for the full memorial.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Lee was exceptionally watchful over Robert and Khaat, and he saw Khaat clearly caving and Robert doing his best to rally her without anyone realizing. And they had a long, long way to go. He excused himself from them and went over to his aide and whispered in his ear.

The aide walked over towards Khaat as she took the tea from Jess and sipped at it. Brian saw the aide coming and stood to his feet.

"You must be the Minister's son-in-law," the young blond aide said.

"I am," Brian said. "Brian Quinn."

"Call me Foster. I'm Foster Jennings. I'm the administrative assistant for Lee. He suggested you might need a place to rest for a few moments. We've converted an office to a sitting room for your use today. I'll be happy to take you there if you like."

"I dont know if that's wise. That leaves Robert on his own."

"No, it doesn't. Almsot everyone here is magical--at least right now. The muggles will be arriving in an hour. You would prefer for her to be fresh for their arrival, would you not?"

"Yes, indeed," Brian said.

"Lee is staying with Robert. Lee's wife is here. The woman with the long black hair in the dark gray dress?" Brian looked at the woman. She was absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. The only woman that even came close, in Brian's mind, to being as beautiful as Khaat.

"He makes good choices," Brian said, watching her as she provided the perfect consort for Lee's position.

"He really does, doesnt' he?" Foster laughed.

"Sorry," Brian said. "She's beautiful, but I'm not done being a totally self centered newlywed yet."

"Well, then, I"m not too late to congratulate you, then. Come," Foster motioned to them all. "I presume you'd like to come with her. " Brian looked at them and motioned to them as he got Khaat up. She was a bit stronger, so it didnt' take so much effort to keep her to her feet. Foster led them across the hanger to a steel door painted grey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top