Marriage is Murder - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 45 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:28 am

Jack, Jess, Cassidy and Steven all nodded and said they would Jack and Jess Aperated down to the mud room while Steven walked Cassidy down taking time to just be with her. Soon they all stood in the room Steven wrapped Cassidy in a thick fake fur lined coat and wrapping it around her. " you stay warm " he said softly to her and she smiled.

" well, if I don't you can warm me later" she said and Jack coughed to let them know they were in the room.

" Come on guys save it for the honeymoon" he said and rolled his eyes Jess chuckled beside him.

" well at least there not fighting any more Jack be glad of that" she said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 am

Brian went to the bedroom and found Khaat trying to read the new book that he had bought for her. He picked up his heavy coat, a grey wool fedora, a scarf,and gloves. He laid them on the bed and put his books back on. He laid one of the parchment maps down on the bed for her. She opened it and looked at it.

"Brian?" she asked. "How do you feel about your home being the new main home office for the organization? Are you really okay with it?"

"My home," he said. "Is with you. Wherever you are. This is just a property. We have others. This isn't my primary home anymore. It hasn't been since your father sent for me to help make sure you and Abbey survived her birth. Everything changed that night. Forever."

"For both of us," she said. "So--you're leaving?"

"No," he laughed. "Taking the others on a tour of the grounds and then the building."

"And I can't go," she sighed.

"You, my darling, get my very personal private tour," he said softly "Behave yourself and I'll try to add a litle moonlight with that."

"Its a deal," she said. He went downstairs to find Robert and Kate bundled up in very heavy winter coats that were made to withstand subzero conditions. They were putting on their gloves.

"Are we ready?" Brian asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 am

Jess and cassidy nodded " we are not sure about eh boys " she said and chuckled as she saw them fighting with the skis .

" no that's yours, this one is mine " jack said detangling the skis " yes were ready" he handed Steven a light blue ski and red pole before carrying his own red ones out side and slipping them on " we'll follow on the skis " he said trying to balance but no sooner as he moved Steven fell head first into a snow bank his legs flailing as he tried to get out of it. Laughing Jack pulled him out to sit on the snow his face and hair covered with snow.

" I think your better riding with Brian " Jack said trying not to laugh again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 am

"You'll ski faster on your feet rather than your face," Kate said, going out and getting in the sleigh.

"Just hook up with Owens," Robert said, looking rather unmoved. He went out and slid up onto a brown stallion, making it look just as easy as sitting down in a chair. "I hear skiing is rather an obsession with that boy."

"It is. He has an uncle in Switzerland and he goes there frequently to ski. Has since he was a boy," Brian said. "He has mad skiing skills."

"Well, there you go. A skiing instructor on premesis," Robert said, watching Brian slipping up into his mount on a painted style stallion. One of the aurors came out and got into the driver's seat in the sleigh. He waited for Jess and Cassidy to get in and also for Brian's command.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:23 am

Steven looked at Jack " yeah It might if some one hadn't pushed me into the snow " he said and took off stopping in front of the sleigh. " our winters were bad too I learned to ski the hard way, down a mountain" he said and saw Owens ski out " come on jack try and keep up " he said and grinned. Cassidy and Jess rolled there eyes and climbed in to the sleigh.

|" just don't get him killed please " Jess asked chuckling as she sat next to cassidy facing Brian and Kate " this is lovely " she said and sat back to enjoy the ride. Cassidy nodded and pulled her coat tight around her to keep her warm.

" not to complain but I;m freezing my a...tail off " shes aid and looked at Steven who laughed and skied away from the followed by a rather wobbly Jack. " I think and fear your Jack will end up in the snow bank next " she whispered to Jess who chuckled and patted Cassidys hand lightly.

" I fear your right cassidy " she said watching him ski off behind Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:44 am

From the window in their master suite, Khaat managed to make her way to the bay window and sit down on the deep soft cushions and stared ou the windows watching the little group gather. She was struck first by the beautiful red laquered sleigh with all the trimmings, the bells, the harness, and the black horses that pulled it in shining new tack. She watched Jack and Steven slipping all over themselves and falling in the snow. They needed a chance to play and snow was relatively harmless. But then she saw the two cutting figures of the horsemen. Her husband--her Brian--young, strong, courageous--all his best traits still shining through even in this peaceful setting. And then there was her father on the tall brown stallion--even when he wasn't trying to look imposing, he clearly wasn't to be messed with. He raised his arm and motioned them foreward down the plowed roads that wound around to the different buildings. She opened her window to hear the sound of the bells. She couldn't hear the horses because the snow muffled their hoofbeats. The wind, though, was bitter cold, at least she thought so. She reluctantly closed it.

The first building, around a bit of a curve that wound around to the rght of the house, was a large log building on the left. "This is the barracks," Brian said. "Pretty standard fare. Designed them after the sleeping rooms in the houses in Hogwarts. There is one large room of beds for women and a large community bath in the left end of the building and another room of beds for the men and a large community bath on the right end, but a common room in the middle. You're welcome to go in and look if you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Jess sat in the sleigh next to Cassidy enjoying the ride and the scenery around her it looked to her like a winter wonderland and she looked at Jack skiing next to then she looked over at the barracks and smiled " looks cozy" she said and heard laughter from inside " sounds happy too I'll not go on and disturb them " jack nodded and Steven moved off to a barn close by returning sat on a horse.

" I gave up in the ski's , this is more like me " he said smiling the horse a brown and white pinto called sparks.Cassidy looked up and saw him sat o the horse level with her now and smiled as she thought he looked very hansom, it warmed her heart to see him looking happy back in the saddle of a horse. To her surprise he rode over to her and lent down to kiss her gently which cassidy returned smiling as her cheeks turned red both from his kiss and the cold.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Robert continued the trip, showing them building after building and explaining its purpose. Midway through, he conjured large thermal mugs of hot tea for them all and simply proceeded forward. The last thing he showed them was the now massive perimeter which, to ride all the way around, seemed endless. He showed them that there were now guard towers at the front and back gates and at each corner of the estate. He revealed to them the normally invisible enchantment lines that kept the compound unplottable and unseen by muggles. He explained the extensive security system. And he explained that when children were rescued now, they would be housed in the new children's center in the basement of the barracks until they could be returned to their families. There were plans to add a large playground in the spring for them. At the moment he saw no immediate danger from James or Gelding's people because no one knew yet but the organization itself that there had been such a dramatic increase in the organization's size and power, nor that it had any other location other than Paris. For now, until the news leaked out, he believed that all Gelding's people thought this location was, was a rarely used property that belonged to Brian and that because of Brian's relationship to Khaat, the property was empty now almost continuously. Until that belief changed in Gelding's operation, Robert believed they were significantly safer temporarily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Jess listened and took a mug of hot hot tea and blew over it smiling as she saw Jack moved towards them smiling. " This place is great ," he said "those guard towers I'm guessing are enchanted so only the guards can go in and out at will?" he asked taking a mug of hot tea also and loving how it warmed his fingers. Steven looked around the area and liked what he saw.

" it good they have some place to be taken that's warm and dry is the infirmary attached?" he asked looking at Jack who chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Hay, I've not fallen again...well not since that first bend" he said and smiled rubbing his bottom a little as he stood with his mug beside Jess.

" I thought you could ski?" she asked looking down at him he looked sheepishly at her.

" I can I just can't stop that well" he said and heard Steven laugh behind him rather loudly.

" yeah he hit a snow bank again while grabbing for a tree branch, may be its best if you join the woman in the sleigh" Steven said chuckling still Jack just shook his head.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:13 am

"Most of the utilitarian offices--such as the offices, dueling arena, gym for personnel, locker rooms, infirmary, and those sorts of things are located in the very large, mulitiple floor log building that we passed that was across the trail from the barracks. We didn't need the infirmary to be linked with the guard towers as long as we can apparate. Any organization member or any of my family can enter the guard towers. Or anyone accompanied by an order member. They need to be a safe haven in case of attack. The grounds are just too large anymore to not have some stations for safety located around the grounds. You'll find that a lot of the services for the workers are duplicated from the services in the main mansion. We did discuss making an endlessly big building--like a log castle, but the workers stood firm. They don't want it to ever lose the flavor of being Brian's home for him and his family. They respect him that much.

"Oh, and the obstacle course is still here, its just gotten a bit...well...challenging. I actually do enjoy being challenged a bit myself now and then believe it or not. I expect to see one of you younger lot eventually best me on that course."

"Yeah, well, if anybody is going to beat your hindend at anything, that's going to be me," Brian said.

"So far I see is a lot of trying," Robert laughed. "But do keep trying. If nothing else you keep my surgical skills in practice." Brian just rolled his eyes.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top