Marriage is Murder - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 24 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 am

Steven checked on the twins and Fallon finding them still sleeping and he smiled at jacks twins as he left " there sound asleep Jack " he said and jack moved to Jess holding her hand while Steven went to Cassidy and took her hand in his he turned to face Brian and smiled " I am guessing its the SUV again" he said picking up the keys and tossing them in his free hand as he waited. Cassidy took them from him and looked at him.

" you know it will be the SUV its the only one we all fit in " she said and tossed the keys to Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 am

Brian tossed the keys back to Angus, letting him drive. They went back to the shop that Khaat had found so many nice things in. He had no trouble finding things for the kids and found two nice sets for the boys that were black pants and vests with white shirts with black pinstripes and black bowties, along with black socks and shoes. He found three beautiful black dresses for the girls with lace trimmed socks and black patent leather shoes. But shopping for Khaat was different. He didn't like her in black, but this was a state occasion and it called for proper decorum from a state official. And she was still recognized as a state official here. She was expected to wear black. He hated that idea. He ended up buying five totally different dresses for her with some accessories that were based with color but had black touches. And if he had come without shoes, he knew she'd have sent him back. He had plenty for her to be impressed with. The last thing he did was to sharpen up one of his black dress suits. Not a tux, but a very sophisticated suit.

In the meantime, Kate had found a new dress for herself and a new shirt and tie for Robert. She had also helped Angus select a very, very well fitting, very sharp looking black suit with all the trimmings. If they had been at home, Kate wagered, he'd have had women swooning for him. He scowled and attempted to change the suit for a larger size in a rather washed out green color, but Kate laughed and refused to let him change his mind.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 am

Jack and Steven found a black suit Steven chose a white shirt but jack chose a light blue one with a pair of black patent shoes with a dark tie which he swore he would never wear again but cassidy reminded him he would at their wedding. Jess found a conservative dress and shoes she bought them and found a suit for Andrew that matched Jacks even down to a small waist coat for him she thought it was cute and bought two one in Jacks size. then together they all moved to Brian.

" nay mate got what you need?" Steven asked still holding Cassidys hand in his own.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:16 am

"I hope," Brian said. "She really does not look good in black, but in this case, I can' do much about it. It is what it is."

"Brian," Kate said, putting her purchases on the counter beside his own, "She doesn't like wearing black either. But..." she picked up a colorful long sash. "Look. She can use this as a belt if she so chooses, or a shawl, or wrap it around like a sarong skirt ove the skirt of the dress....she does know how to accessorize. And that, along with her jewelry, shell be beautiful. They will notice the dress is black, but their focus will go to the accessories as the main focus. Trust her. She does know how to dress well. I dont know where she got it, because I've had to learn from her. But that's not what's bothering you, really, is it? You're concerned about how she's going to look with those horrendous black circles under her eyes while she's wearing black. We can cover those for the time being. Glamour spells. And then again, Robert does have some wizarding cosmetics that he makes for me. Khaat has never used them much. She has, for some twisted reason, relied on those totally ineffective goopy muggle things. But, we'll take care of that."

"Kate," Brian finally braved the question. "Do I honestly need to get a wheelchair for my wife?" Kate paused. She saw the pain in his voice. It was not a route he wanted to go.

"Not yet. Let's talk to Robert first. He is set upon making that special medicine of his. Let's give him a chance."

"Is he strong enough to do it?"

"For her? He'll do anything. I'll help him. We'll get it done. I promise. If it can be done at all, we'll do it. Now, how have the rest of you fared? It looks like you've done well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Jess over heard Brian and walked over " and if he is not I am and will make sure she is able" she said looking at him "she won't be in a wheelchair, but Robert will make sure she's on her feet by then I'm sure of it" she said and smiled at him but she looked past him as Jack picked up a rather loud shirt. " ow boy, fashion disaster coming up, excuse me " she said and moved past him " ow no you don't that one goes back" she said and picked up the shirt in question. " this...is almost as bad as those swim shorts" she showed Brian " what do you think ?" she asked but it was Steven bursting into laughter.

" ow that real would be a match pair with those shorts of yours." he said and chuckled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 am

"Thank you, Jess," Brian said. "I appreciate that. I know that's been on Khaat's mind, and I know she is having a hard time with facing not only how she looks in black, but also how revolting any thought of her not being on her own two feet, under her own power, bothers her. Kate laid a supportive hand on his back in a maternal way

"Jess is right. Robert already senses her stress and isn't going to let her feel that sort of humiliation if he can help it," Kate said. They both looked at Jacks' shirt, and Brian frowned briefly.

"Personally," Brian said, trying to look deadpan serious, "I really thought that plaid shirt you're carrying would make a real fashion statement with these houndstooth pants." He handed Jack a pair of black and white houndstooth patterned pants. Kate burst into laughter.

"It certainly does send a statement. It says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid," she said. Angus laughed. He looked at Jack and motioned him over to a rack of suits for tall men. He showed Jack a charcoal colored suit that was highly tailored and very sophisticated looking. It wasn't pure black. The deep charcoal color was more subtle but yet was a very respectful look. He paired it with a white shirt with very thin red and charcoal pinstripes, and a dark tie. Angus deliberately did not show Jack the price tag. It was double the price of any other suit Jack had ever had, but it was a raw silk blend and was by far the finest fabric he'd ever seen Jack own. The buttons on the suit were handmade pewter with a gryffin on each button. Angus knew the makers didn't know anything about magic hogwarts or gryffindor, but Angus rather liked their sophisticated look.

"Try it on. If it fits, it will be my Christmas gift to you," Angus told Jack. "Go put it on. Lets see it."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 am

Jess chuckled at the banter then laughed at the choice of clothing , Jack looked and shrugged but when Angus showed him a suit that was more than all his suits put together, his mouth dropped. " wow " he looked at Angus and didn't know what to say " um sure ok " he took it to the dressing room and tried it all on walking back out he saw Jess's face drop and he chuckled. " I'm guessing buy the look on my wife's face it looks good" he said and turned around to look at himself in the mirror " you know Angus these suit pants fit better than my regular ones , I should grab a few pairs for normal wear" he said. Jess walked over running her hand over his bottom.

"hum, bit loose around the back, I like a snug fit " she said and chuckled " what do you say Kate?" she asked winking so she hoped she would play along with her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:55 am

"LIke this?" Kate grabbed Jack's waistband and yanked, purposely, hard on it, wedgie style. Brian managed to keep a straight face. He knew they didn't think of Kate as having enough of a sense of humor to give one of them a wedgie.

"Yes, you should get several more pair," Kate said. "But you need to take up the crotch at least six inches. How about I alter those for you?" She knew the pants were a perfect fit as is, and a 6 inch shortage in the crotch would be more than uncomfortable. "Would you like me to do that now for you so we can see how they look?" she sai softly in his ear, continuing to lead him on. Brian and Angus were doing all they could to not laugh out loud becase they knew she would do it, too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:01 am

Jack yelped as she pulled the trousers up and back ed away pulling them down " ok, ok,, wow that was a first " he said taking a deep breath and looking a little red faced as Jess burst out laughing so much so she had to sit down her sides hurt so much .

" jack....jack, there fine " she said and stood up to touch his cheek still chuckling and smiling at him as she felt him pull her to him " you look very hansom my love" she said and grinned at him " get two more and a jacket and we're done " she said jack chuckled and looked at Angus.

" thanks mate first pair I fit in with out a short leg " he chuckled and looked at Kate " and fist pair I had leave quite an impression " he said and chuckled as he rubbed he bottom a little.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 am

Angus paid for his own suit and Jack's. He noticed Brian's slightly tense mood and understood it. He picked up Brian's packages and his own. Brian recognized Angus's attempt to support him emotionally and he simply thanked him.

"Come on," Angus said. "I'll go with you to put these in the car. The rest of you, take your time. We're just going to get some fresh air. We're in no hurry. He walked outside with Brian. Brian walked next door to the newstand and bought a pack of fresh cigarettes and opened the pack and lit one. They were not the fine Italian ones that Michael preferred. But they would do. Angus let him alone. He hadn't seen Brian smoke often, but usually when he did, it was almost always because his own stress level was getting to him. And he knew Brian would not ever try to offend anyone by smoking in the car or in the house. Out in the open air, he would not offend anyone who didn't like the smell of the smoke. And, at this point, he onlly wanted one. While he stood outside in the sunshine, Angus loaded the packages in the back of the SUV.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top