Marriage is Murder - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 am

Cassidy looked at Steven and smiled " ok but I'm coming along " he said and cassidy jumped happily and hugged him " ok ,ok act your age" he said and chuckled. Cassidy turned to Brian and smiled.

"Sorry there just something I really want to get for you guys I saw it and thought of you both" she said taking Stevens hand in her own " um do you know where Fiona is?" she asked hoping they would and she would not need Steven to aperate her back to the main living room when she got lost. Jess chuckled and nodded she had things she needed to pick up as well.

" I'll go along so Cassidy doesn't get lost " she said and cassidy chuckled.

" I don't get lost ...I just find my own way around" shes aid and Steven gave a soft laugh from behind her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 am

"I'm not sure," Brian said. "But if i were Fi, I would most likely be either in the craft room upstairs in the attic. Yes, we did make use of that space and make it into rooms. Or--if I werent' there, I would be in the kitchen, cooking holiday goodies. Fi is all about the holidays. And with as many people as we have here right now, that will be a full time job. I would really appreciate it if you have any time to help her making cookies and candy and such, I know she likes to make them by hand. She doesn't use conjuring. And if you have any favorites you could perhaps ask her to help you make those too. We want this to have all of everybody's best holiday traditions, all rolled together."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 am

Cassidy smiled and nodded " we'll look up stairs Jess you look in the kitchen I know you like that place what with all the preparations and I think Angus won't want me or Steven near there yet " she said and looked up at him.

" I don't think Angus would mind " he said and chuckled pulling her out of the room and heading to the loft space come workshops. opening the door he called out " Fiona you in here?" he asked and stepped inside he smiled seeing all the craft things " wow this is great " he aid walking up to a wood working bench and sit down.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 am

"You called?" she said, coming out from a row of floor to celiing shelves with a box of enchanted calling birds that kept singing and chirping. "Someone decided they wanted a topiary that depicted the 12 days of Christmas. So, now I have a whole bloody shipment of enchanted decorations. Calling birds that don't shut up, drummers that don't stop drumming, Milkmaids that eternally milk goats and cows, you get the idea. I am not putting this in the Great Hall to annoy us unless I get ticked with the person who ordered this stupid thing," she said, truly annoyed.

She opened a box already on her workbench and summoned the drummers to march out and form a ring on the bottom on which to build the other 'days'.

"What can I help you with?" she asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 am

Cassidy smiled and walked over to her " we were wondering if you'd like to go shopping Jess and I have things we'd like to pick up and some are women's things too " she said " Brian thought you might like to go with , would give you a brake from the noise" she said picking up a drummer then placing him back in his place again as she waited for her answer. Jess walked in a little out of breath.

"Some one should really put in a lift," she said and chuckled " Cassidys right, I got kid gifts to get amount other things and we thought you could show us the best shops, kinda have a girly day out even if the boys tag along" she said smiling at her " you up for it?" she asked.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 pm

"Why would we need a lift when we can apparate?" Fiona frowned. "I suppose it would be easier for the kids when they dont know how to. I guess we never gave that any thought. But, yes, I have to go and pick up a supply of handmade chocolate truffles that Brian wanted to have in the house for the holidays. He's given me quite a list of things. At this rate, I won't have it all ready before about Valentines Day--let alone what everybody else has requested. Brian decided to let everyone have their favorite Christmas traditions, and the staff is so large now that the list is never ending." She flicked her fingers at a leather journal. Most of the pages were already used up in it with things she had done or was doing for the wedding, and things that she was doing for the holidays and things she was doing just for people to be able to have either food, or some other necessity, or just for having a good time. "You realize we will have to go in a muggle car, right? We're going into a muggle village, but there is a wizarding section. So, we have to handle it much like getting to Diagon Alley from London."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Jess looked at Fiona and smiled as she picked up the leather book and opened it. " then use us to help, send the boys out to gather the things you need and we'll help sew or make things." she said Cassidy moved to Steven.

"Yeah,I'll help Steven and Jack, I can't sew that well." she said and smiled when the wedding was mentioned but said nothing. Steven looked at Fiona then around the workshop.

" I can help make any wooden decorations you might need, I use to make things for John when he was smaller" he said and picked up a chisel with a smile. Jack smiled too as he moved to Jess and looked in the book.

" yeah, let us help, its what Christmas is about, you know,sharing and helping, right" he said running his fingers down the page as Jess held the book open.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Well, Ive done the wedding things because that comes up the quickest. If you notice, Jess, the things on those pages are all crossed off. But Christmas? That's a different story. Have you lot seen the additional new buildings Robert and Brian commissioned? I suppose you need to see those first. I can't imagine you've had time to even see this main house, let alone the expansion to the barn, the barracks for the men and women aurors, the recreation hall, the new workshop, the fields for crops, the power house, the garage of muggle cars, the storehouse,...There is so much to see here that wasn't here when you were here before. Just in this building there are new things. Quarters for the staff for the house, the professional chef kitchen, the Great Hall--not the dining room you were in. There is a Great Hall here now too. There is a bigger gym, a training room for dueling and magical defenses, a large conference room, an infirmary, a massive pantry, many more bedrooms and baths, studies and sitting rooms, a prayer chapel,...we're almost entirely self sustaining. You will need maps and floor plans for awhile." She picked up a manila folder and opened it and handed them each a folded sheet of parchment that had a map of the property and also a detailed floor plan of each of the buildings.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Jess nodded while Fiona told them of the expansions that had happened " well maybe we could organize a sleigh ride around the property so we can see it " shes aid and jack chuckled as he looked at the book.

" or ski " he said

" or ride horses been awhile since I rode a horse " said Steven who looked at Cassidy standing beside him.

" um no way I'm with Jess in the sleigh " she said and chuckled " do you trust these two on skis Jess?" she asked and saw Jess stifle and laugh as she thought about it.

" ow right but if they want to ski who are we to stop them|" she said and cassidy nodded she agreed " what do you think Fiona , might be fun get you out of her for a while, we could go with Robert and Brian they need to relax more."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 pm

"Well, we can only ask," Fi said. She scribbled a hasty note on a piece of paper and flicked her wand at it. It transfigured to a paper bird, almost identical to those that flew so freely in St. Mungos The little paper bird fluttered out of the room. "If we wait a moment, we should know," she said.

In about three minutes Brian and Robert and Kate apparated upstairs. "So--" Robert said. "You'd like to see the place, huh? I suggest you bundle up. Its so much bigger than you know. You'll be out in the cold longer than you realize. I've asked the staff to get us either the sleigh or a couple of horses. You'll find downstairs, off the kitchen, in the big mudroom, that its been equipped for skis. It will be largely crosscountry skiing. There are some downhill spots, but you don't have to go that way. I presume that if you choose to do that, you really do know how to ski in the first place. We will meet you a just a few moments outside the front entrance, if you want to go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top