Marriage is Murder - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:35 am

Jess walked behind him a little and smiled when he returned she nodded " I think that's why they chose no more just now" she said smiling as Steven nodded.

" yes, we both know about the diaper changing and stuff again, its why we have chosen not to have any more" cassidy said " for now at least " she looked sheepish " um do you think Robert or Kate could make me a potion please those muggle contraceptives seem to disagree with me. " she asked looking at Brian and Jess. Jess looked at Brian and smiled hoping he would see the sensible side to what cassidy was asking
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:51 am

He merely laid his hand on her forehead and cast a simple spell. "There. Done. Lasts longer, no side effects and wont' reverse until you choose for it to. Much simpler solution. I prefer it to potions. Potions are messy and easy to forget. This is something you dont have to think about any farther. There isn't a case on record of any woman having any side effect or issue with it."

Abbey started crying. And Brian knew that cry all too well. "Uh oh," he sighed. "Someone didn't know to watch for Dakota. Just a second. I think I might have a toy to confiscate." He took a step towards the nursery and Abbey came out, with a large black bruise up near her hairline on the corner of her forehead and in the middle of it was a deep nasty cut. When she saw Brian, she started to cry for Daddy like her little heart would break. He went over and picked her up.

"Let Daddy see," he said softly. She wanted to wiggle away from his touch, because it hurt.

"Brian?" he heard a voice call, trying to be strong. He glanced up and saw Khaat holding herself up by the doorway.

"God," he breathed softly. "You're not strong enough yet for that. She's alright. Its just a boo boo. Jess--here. Please." He handed the panicky child to her and he tried to still his own panic by going to Khaat and picking her up. "She's alright. Just Dakota hurling toys again. Its just a bruise. I'm sure." He took her back to bed. "You're a good mom, Khaat, but you really can lower your shields a bit here. We're home." He covered her again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:59 am

Cassidy felt him rest his hand on her for head and sighed " thanks you I feel so much better." cassidy said and held Steven around his waist.When the crying came Jess turned and saw Abby she sighed and smiled but then saw Khaat she took Abby and placed her hand on Abby's forehead drawing off the cut, healing it and bruising that was forming.

"She'll be fine Khaat. " Jess said and showed Khaat Abby before walking her back to the play room and looking at Dakota, Andrew walked over and took Abby's hand moving with her to the other side of the room where a large play house stood. Cassidy and Steven watched before moving to there rooms to wash and change out of there wet things fro the snow.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Brian felt a keen need to lecture Khaat for pushing things, but he actually saw no purpose. She was a good mother and she was always in tune with her children. And for some reason, she was sharply in tune with Abbey. She always had been. And from what Robert had told him, that had started before Abbey was even born.

When Steven and cassidy went to their room to change and Jack and Jess went to the play room with the kids, Brian went and found Robert in his office. Robert was at his potions table with the broken portkey. Michael was sitting in a brown leather wing chair by the fireplace with a pipe, a book and a cup of Earl Grey. He seemed to be just providing Robert company.

"Robert," he called quietly.

"Yes?"

"This was James, wasn't it?"

"Most certainly," he said.

"So what are you looking for?"

"Whether or not there are any spells on it to rack or trace our whereabouts or your movements."

"You know I'm not important to him," Brian said. Robert raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Is that so? If I remember, you are my young commander who incommoded Thomas Gelding, a not so terrible wizard himself, at every turn. And he needs us to shut down this operation. And to do that, he has to get rid of two primary people. You and me. And what is the thing that continues to bind us together?"

"Khaat."

"Precisely."

"Wait," Michael spoke up. "I've been thinking. Gelding was, by comparison, at least a known foe and somehat more defeatable was he not?"

"True. What's your point?"

"Didnt' Jack incarcerate him somewhere?"

"Yes,"

"Then perhaps we need to set the rats upon themselves. What if we go get Gelding? Turn him loose? He, no doubt will want his organization back. What if we allow him to battle James for us and dethrone him? That's one less obstacle in your path. Presumably then, James will have no vested reason to continue to track you."

Robert looked at Michael and a slow smile crossed his face. "Now that idea has merit, Mikey. Much merit indeed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Jack had washed and changed and was passing h office door when he over heard them talking and sighed as he pushed open the door and walked in " if any one is going to set him free its got to be me" he said and walked over to Brian " sir" he stood facing him both " I put him in, I should let him out, I feel its my duty." he still looked at both as he spoke again " if you'll allowed sir." Jess finished her shower and hummed softly as she dressed in a pair jeans and soft moccasin type slippers warming her feet she moved to the play room again and sat with Andrew as she read the story of peter and the wolf he pointed to the wolf.

" daddy?" he asked and Jess shook her head.

" no not daddy, daddy is a man " she said and pointed to the boy.

" Me?" he said and Jess chuckled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Robert looked up at Jack. "If we do that, and I don't know yet whether we will, I will consider your request. So far, the idea has just this instant been proposed as any sort of temporary solution to James. I haven't had an instant to think it through to decide if it does little more than buy us time. I just honestly don't know yet. For now, you are on holiday and I want you to act as if you are on Christmas vacation. I am not doing anything before Christmas. We've been working hard enough to just survive. I admire the initiative, but I wont' do anything until I have a chance to explore a bit whether this is helping us or just buying more trouble. "

Robert also knew well that Tom Gelding considered Brian a mortal enemy. He looked at Brian.

"You realize this won't end Gelding's need to try to off you for simply costing him all those millions," Robert said.

"I don't want it to end that," Brian said. "I want it to end because we've ended him."

"Once a warrior, always a warrior," Michael said, finishing the page in his book and turning to the next one.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Jack looked at them both and nodded to Robert " I understand sir" he said and he stepped back. But he didn't leave the room just yet, he felt his place was there. He could not relax knowing James was alive and breathing any where near his family. Jack glanced at Michael as he spoke to Brian and nodded with a small smile he agreed with Michael. It was then Cassidy knocked on the door her cheeks rosy from the snowball fight.

" ah there you are Jack , sorry to bother you,Jack, Jess is looking for you " she said and smiled as she then moved back to the living room and the warm fire where Steven sat. He smiled as he saw her. Cassidy glanced at the window and smiled " its snowing again" she said.

" well you always did want a white wedding" he said and she chuckled as she gave him a light push.

" yeah I wear white not the world around me " she said and smiled leaning against him and sighing. No matter what they went through or had been through she knew Steven was there for her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 am

Robert told Brian that he wanted him to try to backbruner james and gelding both for awhile and concentrate on his first christmas as a married man, and the first christmas of his triplets and the girls' second. They were just getting old enough to try to tear the paper off of gifts. He encouraged Brian to put some effort into his children and allow Robert and Michael to give them all a break for a bit.

Brian returned to Khaat. He talked to her, bluntly and honestly about Gelding and James. Khaat didn't want to give in on getting james. She wanted to get him. And she wanted Gelding. She wanted it all. And she was standing firm on that point. As far as the children went, she said she had given a list to Angus to give to Kieran and Fi to shop for them. Brian bristled.

"I am not having others buy for my kids and not have a single thing their parents have picked ouut for them, themselves, with their own hands."

"Then we need to shop."

"Yes," he said absolutely, "Even if we dont' do it until december 24th."

"Alright. So we'll do it," she agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 am

Jess walked to Khaat and Brian's door and knocked lightly " can I come in, I heard you talking about shopping for the kids I'd like to come too there's some things I must get " she said and smiled a little cassidy walked up behind her as well.

" ow I was going to ask the same thing " she said and chuckled as she stood with Jess smiling " the kids ready don't have much and I hate asking any one to do it for me , its not special if some one else gets it " cassidy said as Steven wrapped her arms around her waist.

" come on, leave Brian and Khaat alone " he said " they need there time too " he said softly to her. " sorry if she disturbed you" he said smiling.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 am

"We'll do our shopping as soon as Khaat is strong enough to go," Brian said. "right now, she's simply not able to go. But, the last I knew, Fi was going into town almost daily for something or another. You might want to check with her and see if she's going if you want to go sooner. You're welcome to go with her. She's gotten to know the town pretty well. I'm sure she would enjoy some company. I'm sure those trips get lonely for her. She's doing a lot of work for all of us by herself or with some auror she barely knows. I'm sure she would appreciate going with a woman or with someone who is, for all purposes, family, whether they actually are related or not."

"Is Fi bringing her family for Christmas?" Khaat asked.

"I honestly don't know yet," Brian said. "I haven't had any time to spend with her yet to ask her. I told her they were welcome, but, ..well, we know how her husband is. so I don't know. But I will find out."

"I'd like all the family here," she said

"So would I," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top