Lost in thought - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost in thought - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost in thought

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost in thought - Page 6 Empty Re: Lost in thought

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Rise groaned when he said his estimate on the time. "Two hours.... that would suck." She glanced back at him and sighed, her hand unconsciously moving up to her scar and hiding it from view from him, before she went over to where he was and sat down next to him, staring out at the rain. She glanced at him and watched as he checked his hood for signs of water droppage. Having no hood to hide her head, Rise's head had gotten the most of the water, which wasn't that much, they had been lucky.

When he spoke, Rise let her attention wander back to the rain falling hard just past the section of roof they were under. Without thinking she pulled herself to her feet, and stuck her arm out into the rain, feeling the drops hit it, she pulled it back in and held out her now drenched arm to him. "Well it sure acts like regular water." She said laughing as she flicked her hand at him, the water droplets flying and hitting his arms and face.

She clasped her hands behind her back, and stared out at the rain again, before she glanced over her shoulders, smiling, but it quickly disappeared when she saw his face. He looked... upset? Rise frowned and went and sat next to him again, touching his shoulder lightly. "Is... everything okay? You're acting like you've got something on your mind... do you.. do you need to talk about it?" She asked, unsure of how this worked.. having a friend...
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Lost in thought - Page 6 Empty Re: Lost in thought

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Andrew laughed as she said that that next two hours would suck. "Well I'm always here," he said, a little cockiness in his voice "so the next two hours or two years will never been boring. Trust me. I've killed a dragon." Well Andrew was modest, yet right now not so much. He just had to throw that out into the open. In reality, he had friends who helped put it down. They had killed it for it's hide, which Andrew had kept a portion of as a trophy. And one of it's claws.

Andrew flinched when he felt the small droplets of water splash upon his face, chuckling slightly as she didn't really get his question. "Not what I meant," he smiled, swiping some of the water off his face and throwing it back at her. It might've been a stupid question, but it was a good way to reply to it. "Now why don't you give me a serious answer, might help us 'bond' or some shit like that." He continued to smile brightly, having no idea why. Perhaps it was just the fact that he had pretty much broken a little bit of her shell. Now he had to go a little deeper, see what truly lied ahead. Perhaps maybe stop something bad in the process.

Andrew hadn't really talked about it to anyone, except...well actually on second thought, he talked about it a lot to the people he cared about the most. Namely the people he saw everyone. Christ, he was an open book. "It's nothing really," he said, trying to get her mind off the subject "someone died and I was just remembering that person. No big deal." His brother was probably turning in his grave right now. Wherever he was.

He looked back out towards the rain and thought for a moment. She had opened up to him, so he figured it'd be a good idea to perhaps tell her the truth. He placed the back of his head on the wall and sighed. "My brother," he stated, having some difficulty talking about it "was killed about 2 years ago. Broke out my arch nemesis and the old headmaster of Hogwarts. Some aurors tracked him down and before I knew it, he was dead." What had Danny been thinking? Hadn't he known that it was Ne'Os he was freeing...god.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top