Marriage is Murder - Page 74
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 74 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 74 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

"No offense taken, Ma'am," Lee laughed. "And breakfast will be greatly appreciated. My men can certainly eat. I think thats something we all, as humans, have in common. We'll go check on the kids. How many id you say we had, Robert? A dozen?"

"Close enough," Robert said. Lee motioned six of his men to go find kids and check on them and if they were awake, get the ready for the day. Lee made himself at home in Robert's chair and picked up the pieces of paper. "These runes have been altered. Theyre not purely alchemic. They were redesigned."

"Look in the journal," Robert said. "There's a sort of a rough code key there."

"Oooooh. Just the kind of puzzle I like," Lee grinned, opening the journal. Within mere minutes he looked up. "This is a damned map. Something your brother left for your daughter. Something he didn't want to fall into anyone else's hands but hers. If she didn't figure this out, it looks like he intended for no one else to find it ever. And he would have been counting on her being of a certain maturity level to be able to figure this out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Jack sat down and waited as Jess moved to the kitchen to continue preparing breakfast. Cassidy walked in yawning " hey Robert did you now there's men in the nursery , got quite the production line in there but whose are they" she asked rubbing her eyes sleepily seeing a new person she jumped a little as she thought she was talking to Robert " um who are you and why are you in Roberts chair?" she asked him and folded her arms across her chest " I'm guessing those are your men in the nursery" he tone started harsh but then she smiled " got them well trained " she said and chuckled.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 pm

"Cassidy, meet Lee Tanner," Robert said, "My friend, and he is my counterpart here in America. He is, in our language the Minister of Magic for America."

"Director of the American Department of Magic," Lee said. "And youre, obviously, Cassidy, then."

"He and his crew supplied our backup to find Khaat and bring her home. Lee is responsible for securing our safehouse and making sure we have everything we need, including unlimited protection," Robert said.

"Well, the British and the Americans have been allies for centuries. Our government--both muggle and magic--decided to ally with you against Grindlewald, and for right now, we're doing our best to hide the rightful British minister and his family and protect him."

"Lee apparently specializes in Alchemy, and I thought I would let him deal with those odd scraps of paper that Jack brought back," Robert said. "Our kids are in very, very safe hands. Not to worry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Cassidy looked at Lee and nodded " Cassidy Ste..." she gave a sigh before continuing,"Mitchell , pleased to meet you and can I hire them " she said smiling as she chuckled. She looked at Robert and he explained more " Good thing too, both countries could use a good minister " she said and yawned again " has Angus made any coffee yet?" she asked but then saw him asleep "ow" Jess walked out with several cups of coffee taking two she handed one to Cassidy and one to lee a pot of tea floated to Robert.

" thought we could all use some refreshments " she said smiling as she saw Steven walk in to the room sliding his wand into his boot.

" Hi Lee " he said and sat down " coffee smells good " he took a cup and moved to Cassidy kissing her cheek " you left so fast what was up with that?" he asked cassidy chuckled kissing him back.

" sorry heard the men in the nursery and panicked a little " she said leaning back on him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

"Walker, what is it with you? You always pick these women that don't understand Americans," he laughed, finally having a chance to talk to his old friend. "You so need to take her for a week to Texas. She needs a week or two working a cattle ranch and dealing with 115 degree heat in August and learning how to wear decent boots, eating real steak...she needs to see what being an American is all about. Americans don't bite their own, Cassidy. And never a child. Yo, Robert!"

"Yo!" Robert laughed. "What?"

"You got a map?"

"Of what?" Robert frowned. "I've got a lot of maps."

"England, you dunce," Lee frowned.

"Hundreds. Downstairs in my office. Help yourself."

"Nice," he sighed sarcastically. "I hope they are at least organized?"

"Of course," Robert said. "When am I ever unorganized?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Steven laughed and held Cassidy close " ah spoil sport was going to for our honeymoon" he said and smiled " besides I think Cassie would love that all too much " he said grinning " she's no Janet, but shes one heck of a woman, mate " he said and smiled down at cassidy stroking her cheek gently. Cassidy chuckled " ow too right , love to ride and rope cattle " she said while grinning at Lee " ow have you ever known him not to be organized?" she said Steven chuckled.

"Hay lee, hes so organized he could probably tell you which draw the sewing pins are in, in the Paris headquarters." Steven smiled and took a sip of his coffee relaxing as he felt the caffeine take effect " got me organized too and you know I was never that way before, ow you should check out the gym I know how you like to spar" he grinned at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:08 pm

"They're in the supply room, in the fourth drawer of the armoire in the left front corner," Robert said about the sewing pins. "Right next to the needles and thread." Lee shook his head.

"I'll be right back," he said, going downstairs. He was gone a few moments and came back upstairs with several rolled up maps under his arm. He flicked his wand and a line of about two dozen rather large pebbles marched into the house and over to him and stopped at his feet, standing at attention. "Weigh the maps down," he ordered them. The maps stretched themselves out on the floor and the large pebbles took their places on the corners. "Now, then," Lee said, picking up his notes. He began to closely study the maps and his notes together.

After a long, long moment, he pointed. "The coordinates lead here," he said, pointinng to a very specific spot on the map. "Anybody know it?" Robert went over and studied the map.

"I should. I own it," he said. "Its on my farm."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Jess looked at it and frowned " um isn't that Khaat's hiding place " she said softly as she sipped her tea leaning on Jack who nodded he thought so too. Steven looked closer at the map along with Cassidy and nodded.

"I believe it is Robert, its the exact spot " he said and looked at him " you want us to check it out when Brian's awake?" he asked as Jess moved from the couch and sat beside the map studying it her finger running over the place Lee had said she looked up at Robert and sighed " there's definitely something there but its as if its protected buy a strong spell I can't break" she said and looked at Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:38 pm

"Show the map to Brian when he wakes," Robert said. "He and Khaat know that spot like no other. They know it better than I do. If Remus left something there, he left it for them. He would trust that either they found it or it would never, ever be found."

It wasn't long, just about sunup, when Brian woke. He found Khaat up, just standing and looking outside. He got up and went over to her. "Khaat" he called not wanting to frighten her. She stood, unmoving. He stroked her cheek. His hand was warm. He was real. "Khaat, it was real. I'm sorry. It was real. It wasn't a nightmare. But you're home now. You're safe. Its over." She turned around and walked back inside pausing to momentarily glare at him. He knew her thoughts. She didn't believe it would ever be over. She had a right to be angry. He respected that. But he was not going it stop her from living. He went to the closet and got out clothes for her. "Get dressed," he said quietly. "We have work to do." She wanted to tell him to go to hell, but instead she just complied and got dressed. He changed and refershed when she did and when they were refreshed, he led her out of the bedroom. "Sit," he told her quietly. "I'll get you coffee."

He looked over and saw Robert and the others looking at him. "We're fine," he said, all business like. He woke Angus, who, when he realized he'd overslept and slept on the sofa, he sprang to his feet and sprinted for the kitchen. Brian got coffee and gave one to Khaat and kept one for himself.

"I need you to go back to the farm today, Brian," Robert said gently. "After breakfast. Take Khaat with you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Jess nodded and stood up to walk back to jack sitting for a moment before gathering all the empty cups and walking back into the kitchen. She smiled when several hours later Angus walked in " don't worry its all in hand " she said motioning to the now laid table.

Jack watched with Steven and Cassidy listening to Robert " to true" Steven said glancing at a wedding magazine Cassidy held on her lap " ow like that suit " he said and cassidy shook her head " ow whats wrong with it?" he asked.

" for starters is light blue and way too many frills " she said and laughed at his choice even jack had to chuckle at it both cassidy and Steven looked up at Brian as he walked in, Jack stood up and moved to the kitchen where he kissed Jess.

" Brian's up " he said to her and she nodded she had heard.

" so's Khaat though she's some what annoyed " she said placing down the breakfast things.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top