Marriage is Murder - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 6 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Robert went downstairs, went into his potions lab and got out another vial of veritaserum. He went through his office to the cell and unlocked it and went inside. "Stay outside the cell," he told them firmly, locking the door behind him. He partly woke his prisoner and fed him a large dose of the potion before the man could wake. Then he conjured himself a plain wooden stool and sat down in front of him while he waited for him to come conscious.

The man woke, looked around, saw Robert and laughed bitterly. "So, I finally meet the great man himself."

"Who are you?" Robert asked flatly.

"Troy Cooper," he responded.

"Well, well," Robert said with a slight smile, "Gentlemen, Mr. Cooper here is the nephew of Tom Gelding. It seems there is someone he won't sell off into slavery after all."

"My uncle is three times the man you'll ever be!" he said angrily to Robert.

"Glad to hear it. It will be a step up for him then," Robert replied, unphased. "What is your mission?" The man tried to resist answering. Robert repeated his question.

"To kill you and your entire family! And I'm glad to do it!"

"And how did you find my daughter?"

"I have every one of your safehouses, every place you've ever vacationed, all memorized. I stole your private notebook. I am trained at stealth. I have put muggle transmitters into every room of each of your houses, all your safehouses, all your organization offices, I'm very gifted with memory charms. I've memorized every hiding lace you've ever had--including the one that only you and your brother and your daughter know about. I know every move you make, every hour of the day. And there is nothing you can do to stop me. My spells and charms are too interwoven into your family now and into you and your daughter and mighty Brian Quinn."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Jack ,listened out side the door his fist balled as the man spoke his lies " how is it possible ?" he said softly and looked at Steven who also heard the words he spoke.

" its not its lies , think how could he have got that close, he was in personnel for god sake , he had no access to anything important " Steven said looking at Jack " hes trying to get us riled up don't let him Jack, use what Robert taught you in calming down" he spoke soft to him his hand massaging Jacks shoulder" unless he tells Robert what we kneed to know he's going no where" he moved back to the door and waited to hear more.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Robert made a mental note to recall all the details so he could put the memory thread of this into Kate's pensieve so he could recall the details later. "Tell me every safehouse you know about and where you've hidden these bugs," he ordered. Cooper's list was extensive, and it listed for him every single safehouse Robert had or the organization had. It gave the exact location of his farmhouse, Brian's houses, and how to get past all the protection charms, all of Robert's hiding places--including ones no one knew about but him and Khaat. It was like Cooper had been privvy to every conversation Robert had ever had in his life. It even detailed how to access past the protection charms for the medical records in St. Mungos and how to virtually take the chart of every wizard in the world.

"And who else knows about this?" Robert demanded.

"No one," He grinned proudly. "Why do you think I am so valuable to my uncle? I'm a walking, talking computer for him."

"Not anymore you're not," Robert said. He flicked his wand at Cooper. "Avada Kedavra." The man immediatly fell dead at Robert's feet. Robert didn't speak for a moment. "I had no choice," he said to Steven and Jack. "If I had not, we'd all be dead. All of us--including you and your families. I could not allow that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Steven listened and looked as he saw the man laid dead on the ground he looked at Robert " totally understandable Robert if you hadn't done it I would" he said softly his eyes showing the anger he felt inside for the man that was now dead " what shall we do with the body ?" he asked Jack nodded.

" if he hadn't killed him I would have ripped him to shreds so small you'd need a micro scope to figure out who he was " jack said his fists still balled at the mans words " what gets me is he had no remorse for the fact he was putting babies and young children at risk ...I'm glad hes dead, hes scum" he said and turned away from the body.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 pm

"Go get Angus. We're going to make a delivery to Mr. Gelding. Either of you or both of you are welcome to go along," Robert said quietly.

Meanwhile, Brian had come conscious. He hurt. His head was making him dizzy, but he was used to shouldering pain. Khaat forced him into accepting a pain reduction spell, and with that in his system, he had gotten up and had changed and gotten rid of his bloodied clothing and made himself presentable. Bruised,but presentable. He left her to find out what had happened when Jack and Steven brought him home.

Angus saw he was up. "I knew that wouldnt keep you down, Mate. How are you feeling?"

"Nothing new," Brian shrugged. "I'm used to it. Where's Robert?"

"In the basement with that louse you roughed up," Angus replied. Brian frowned. That surely would not go well.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Steven nodded as Jack spoke " we're both going " he said and looked at Steven how folded his arms and nodded " I want to see his face when his prized man is placed at his feet useless and dead " Jack said softly Steven rested his hand on his shoulder and patted it.,

" relax you'll get your chance " he said and moved to get Angus he found him with Brian and smiled " hey mate, your up, wasn't expecting that just yet " he said and looked at Angus " Robert needs you below " he said and motioned to the stairs " some garbage needs to be disposed off" he added and smirked.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:58 pm

"If we're doing anything with him, I'm doing it," Brian said firmly. Angus looked at Brian and never said a word. Brian went downstairs and Angus went with him. Brian looked grimly at the body on the floor.

"I don't need to ask, do I?" Brian said.

"No," Robert replied. "It was very, very necessary. There was no choice. He knew too much. And he's..."

"Stealth expert. Double agent?"

"Clearly. He was Gelding's nephew, Troy Cooper." Brian groaned loudly at Robert's words, feeling like he'd screwed up by hiring him without knowing he'd just invited Gelding's family under the Lupin roof. "Its not your fault, Brian," Robert said. "He was good. Very good indeed. Maybe the best auror I've seen from Gelding yet."

"What's the plan?"

"Deliver Mr. Cooper here to Gelding's doorstep and leave him there. He'll get the message."

"Then I'm doing it," Brian said.

"No," Robert said. "I want you here. I want a show of strength. And I dont' want him to see even a single mark or bruise on any of us. Steven, you and Jack get whatever muggle technology you need to sweep our places for muggle 'bugs.' Make sure you get multiple units to Paris and have them sweep everything we have. Tell them outside or you'll be overheard. Take every precaution. Let everyone upstairs know that they are to do nothing but small talk until we sweep this place. Dont' use words. Use gestures or write a note. We need to lock this down fast."

"Bugs?" Brian echoed. He groand again. Infiltrated by such simple technology. "I've got one better. Jack, Steven, go into every room we have here and use a Reveal spell. It should show you every bug in the place, room by room. Do it now. Cooper isn't going anywhere."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:07 am

Steven nodded and Jack followed they did as they were asked clearing several rooms including the triplets nursery and Cassidys room witch she was not pleased at that.Jack found six in the living room and four more in the kitchen. soon all were found and deactivated , now in a bag Steven walked down to Robert. "We found them all, jack is doing a second sweep but their all deactivated " he said and held up the bag to show him.

Jack walked over to them with two more in his hand. " Robert, these were in your room, I took the liberty to check there too. " He said and dropped them into the bag and looked at Brian and Angus nodding as he waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 am

"Did you check all the cars and the garage too?" Robert asked.

"I need to go back to Paris," Brian sighed.

"You're not up to it," Robert said.

"I'll go," Khaat said quietly from behind them. Brian spun around, accidently falling into jack from spinning around too fast.

"You're not going to Paris by yourself," Brian said, trying to right himself.

"At least I'm upright," she said dryly.

"I'll go with her," Angus volunteered.

"Brian," Robert said, "You're grounded. Khaat, you're too weak to go to Paris by yourself. Take someone along. I want two going to Paris and two to deliver Cooper. That means you'll have to recruit someone else from upstairs. Kate, Jess, or Cassidy. And I don't care how you divide it up."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 am

Steven looked at Brian as he turned and fell into Jack who held him up looking at Robert then him both having the same thoughts " we'll take Cassidy with us " he said " jack and I will deliver the gift to gelding " he said and moved to help Brian back on his feet. Jack held him steady then let him go " whats the address?" he asked waiting for the go. Cassidy walked down the stairs and looked at them .

" I heard my name " she said softly and folded her arms across her chest as she looked at them all " Jess is looking after the children shes got the older ones playing with blocks , there making a fort , the babies are sleeping still " she reported " now will some one tell me whats going on" Steven took her to one side and filled her in she glanced at the body and said nothing then moved to Robert " consider me in with the delivery" she said.

Steven looked at Jack " you and cassidy do the delivery I'll go with Brian, if anything goes wrong get back here quickly ...together" he added and looked at Jack who nodded he understood. Cassidy taped Stevens chest.

" you worry to much " she said and stood with jack.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top