Marriage is Murder - Page 53
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 53 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 53 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 am

"He'd better have some ideas," Brian grumbled. "Alright. You and Steven head back to the house. I'll bring Mata Hari there home. Believe me. I won't have any trouble bringing her home. Her biggest issue is going to be keeping her paws off me. But if I know Khaat, she's livid right now and would give me full permission to break her arm if I have to."

He watched with a bit of dread as Steven brought her back to him. "You two looked wonderful on the dance floor. You're a much better dancer than I am. At least when it comes to waltzing. Eileen, we need to go--Dear..." the words were forced. "Its late and I'm tired. These are new shoes and they make my feet hurt."

"They are new, arent' they?" Eileen said. "My poor darling. Well, I'm quite certain we can amuse ourselves off our feet."

"Of course we can," Brian said, his voice loaded with sarcasm.

"Then what are we waitiing for?" she cooed, delighted, in his ear. She kissed him slowly. He didn't move, didn't return her affections. He didn't touch her. He looked at Steven and Cassidy. "Steven, please get the tabs. Use my credit card. We'll meet you there." He wanted to get her back to Robert as quickly as he could.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 am

Steven walked back and let her go wrapping his arm around cassidy he nodded at Brian's word hating to see his friend in such a situation. Cassidy lead him to the counter and told the head waiter to place the meal on his tab witch they did gladly. The headed back to the car glancing at Brain and Eileen. Cassidy gasped when she saw her kiss him turning she pressed her face to Stevens chest " that was gross " she said as he held her close to him. " Steven sighed and made her look at him " some time we have to do things we hate , you know that " he said and he kissed her gently "come on, time to go home " he took her hand and lead her to the car but he didn't pull off right away he waited for Brian and Eileen to move first.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:50 am

Brian, for the first time in his life, wanted to wash his own mouth out with soap. He helped her into the car and then drove her back to the house. He wasnt surprised that Robert was waiting up, reading the local muggle newspaper and drinking a cup of Earl Grey. The house was quiet now. He scanned Brian's face as he walked in the door with Khaat.

"So, Khaat, how was dinner?" Robert asked.

"That thing is not Khaat," Brian growled. "This is not my wife."

"Now, Darling," she cooed at him. "You just don't remember..."

"Eileen!" Robert commanded. His voice was so intimidatibng that it silenced her and made her turn to look at Robert.

"Well, well...You do appear to be a rather forceful fellow, aren't you?" she smiled at Robert.

"Oh, you have no idea," Robert said. "None at all. I want my daughter back."

"Oh, so you're the father, are you? Well, I had no use for my own father. He wanted me to marry a cavalry quartermaster because the family was quite wealthy. I would have had to give up my own dear Brian. I had no use for my own father, so therefore I have no use for you." She turned to Brian. "You did promise me I would have much more pleasurable things to do than dancing, Dear."

"So I did," Brian said, summoning a chessboard with his fingers. She stared at the chessboard with pure rage. She glared hard at it and a wild wind, like a tornado swept through the room, throwiing not only the chessboard and the pieces but anything lightweight in the room around.

"Arresto momentum!" Robert commanded, stopping her easily with wandless magic. "You're just showing off, Elieen. I am not impressed. Brian--leave us. Go check on your children. Now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:04 am

Steven and Cassidy walked in behind them, seeing the mess Steven moved behind Brian and moved him the bedroom leaving cassidy standing in the same room she was not afraid she had seen this before and so just smirked at her immaturity " wow, such a temper tantrum not becoming of some one of your supposed class " she said moving to Robert's side and standing with him to face her. " I would suggest you do as he says and give him back his daughter" she folded her arms across her chest watching Eileen's face closely, " you won't get any where, I know your type. " she added trying to get her to come out to face her .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:21 am

Eileen thrust her arm out against Cassidy to throw her backwards into the wall, annoyed. Robert saw Cassidy start to fly backwards and nonverbally cast a spell to draw her forward into his arms instead of letting her hit the wall. He caught her easily and then righted her. "You alright?" he asked her. Then he faced Eileen.

"You will not win," he told her. "My daughter is a warrior. She will not allow you to stay and jeopardize her family. She is more than prepared to surrender her own life for them if it comes to it. But in order for that to happen, you will have to get by me."

"Easily done," she laughed.

"Then consider yourself challenged," Robert said firmly. "You cannot have my daughter."

"She's already mine, Old Man," Eileen laughed, feeling very secure with herself.

"You do that again," Brian hissed at Eileen, "And I'll rip you apart with my bare hands."

"My, my," she frowned at Brian. "When did you develop such a temper, Brian, Dearest?"

"I am not YOUR Brian-Dearest! I'm hers! I won't ever be yours!" he shouted. In outrage she summoned a huge butcher's cleaver from the kitchen and flung it magically at him, hoping to cut him in half.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:30 am

Cassidy Nodded to Robert she was fine then seeing what was coming she moved quickly and grabbed Brian pulling him out of the way as the cleaver4 hit the wall behind him . " close call " she said and looked at Eileen again" I won't let you harm my friend, none of us here will " she said and saw Jess , jack and Steven join them almost forming a perfect circle around her but for one gap directly behind her. Helping Brian up she looked at Robert then the others they all stood " were all prepared to our worst to get you to leave our friend and now " she said forcefully " even if I have to go to the ethereal plains and bring back your Brian to prove to you he is gone and you could be too." she said moving her shoulder which throbbed a little.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 am

"That might well be a very dangerous journey," Kate said softly, standing at the doorway, leaning weakly on living room doorway. Robert's face did not change, but he felt some deep concern seeing his wife on her feet. He knew she was much too weak yet to be up, but clearly the fighting had uprooted her rest. "If you want to do that, then I suggest we do it with a seance so that you have us to protect you and to provide you extra energies."

"We might very well do that," Robert said. He drew out an old photograph from his pocket. "This would appear to be our problem." He passed the photo first to Brian. It was him. Or at least it looked like him. In an old fashioned suit, wearing a pair of wirerimmed glasses, standing with her--in a beautiful white wedding dress with a full skirt. Brian was thunderstruck.

"That's...that's me!" he stammered.

"No, Son," Robert said. "It isn't." Brian passed the photo to Steven and Cassidy. "That's Eileen's husband who drown in the sinking of that ship you found today. That is her Brian. That is part of the confusion. And look around her neck. She's wearing the necklace."

"Of course I am! He gave it to me that day!" Eileen retorted. "It was his wedding gift!"

"Dessert's ready!" an entirely new voice sounded from the kitchen. Eileen perked up and leveled her wand at Robert's heart.

"Who did you bring in?" she demanded.

"We have two cooks," he lied. "That's our second shift cook, Michael. He always fixes a dessert for us at this hour. You should know you never have dessert immediately after dinner. Brian managed to keep a straight face as Michael Tremaine entered the room with a magnum of prosecco and a tray of glasses. Behind him floated a lovely raspberry trifle and a number of serving saucers and silverware.

"And you must be Eileen," Michael said pleasantly. "Welcome. Mr. Lupin, where shall we serve dessert tonight, Sir?"

"Poolside," Robert said.

"No!" Eileen demanded. "Not near the water."

"Oh, does that bother you?" Robert asked, finding a flaw in Eileen.

"Then in here, Sir?" Michael asked, eyeing Robert.

"That will be fine, Michael. Jack, would you be kind enough to help Kate to a seat in the living room?" Michael moved to serve the dessert. He had the trifle tray set itself on the coffee table, and he moved the tray of glasses to the table behind the sofa. He opened the enormous bottle of imported Italian champagne and poured everyone a glass. He served everyone a glass with great formality and flair, starting with Eileen and welcoming her as their guest. "Mr. Lupin? Would you do the toast please?"

"Certainly," Robert said, looking at the rest of them to let them know he had a plan up his sleeve and he wanted them to go along with it. "To the good health and long life of my daughter, and to Eileen's very short visit."

"Aye," Brian agreed, lifting his glass. He noticed Angus missing. Either Robert had asked him specifically to not be here or for him to guard the children from Eileen. But why was Michael here? Clearly Robert had sent for him. Brian sipped on his champagne, looking at Michael who merely smiled confidently as if this was their daily routine.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Cassidy looked at Kate as she spoke " That's fine with me" she said frowning at Eileen " if it will get her to leave Khaat then I will do so and yes it will be threw a seance " she raised an eyebrow to the woman when she seemed scared of the water and at Robert when Michael walked out she didn't know what he was up to but said and did nothing moving with them threw to the living room she stood way from her and with Stevens arm around her .

Moving to Kate she spoke to her " I have been there before but we'd need to get her in the circle, she has to be seen by him to draw him closer " she looked at Eileen " but how do we do it with out her knowing I'm not even sure she will agree to the seance but it would offer a distraction for what ever Robert has planned " she gave a sigh as she turned to face Steven " I am going to need you most of all , what ever happens you mustn't let go of me " she looked up at him and touched his cheek " your my anchor here in the real world " she spoke softly to him Steven nodded.

" I understand " he then lent down and kissed her " I hope what ever Roberts got planned works" he pulled her closer to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 pm

"Not tonight," Kate said to Cassidy quietly. "You'll need me to host the seance. You'll need my energies and Jess's, and most likely Khaat's--wherever she has been shoved off to--to make this work. I won't be up to it until tomorrow night." Brian scowled at Kate. The idea of spending a single night with Eileen was repulsive to him. "I just need one night, Brian. Khaat will understand."

"I will not stay in that room tonight," he said.

"No, its important that you do. You need to keep an eye on Khaat. Her body must not be harmed. There has to be a body for her to come back to or she'll die. Eileen doesn't have a whole lot to lose. You have to..."

"I get it." he waved Kate away, angry, irritated. "I just want her out of my wife."

"So do we all," she soothed Brian, rubbing his shoulder supportively. "If I had more energy, I'd loosen up those shoulders for you. They're like granite."

"He'll live," Robert said, knowing Brian all too well. For Khaat, Brian could do whatever it took.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Cassidy looked at Kate and sighed nodding " your right you do need to recharge your energies " she said " I think I need to check on Fallon " she said and moved from Steven some what reluctantly as she had to past by Eileen on her way taking a deep breath and focusing she moved past her to her bed room where Fallon was about to start crying , picking her up Cassidy fed her and sighed as she looked up the corridor to the living room.

Jess looked at Kate " I'll do what you need me to do " she said glaring at Eileen as she drank her tea watching both of them closely " Kate go rest " she said Jack sat on the arm of the chair and had one arm around her shoulders Steven moved to stand next to Robert and folded his arms.

" I hope you know what your doing Robert " he said seeing the disgusted look on Brian's face.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top