New Day, New Life - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 9 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Robert came back in with Dakota, and Kate was behind them.. She had a basket in her hand. She'd been out collecting seashells. "I'll take her," Kate said, putting the basket down. "I'll get her dry and changed. You do the same." She kissed Robert lightly. "Then what will you do this afternoon?"

"I have much work to do, my dear," he sighed. She sighed heavily, and Khaat clearly heard the deep sadness in her mother's heart. She watched her father head off for the shower.

"What isn't he telling us?" Khaat asked her mother softly.

"Everything, my darling," Kate said gently. "The only one he really talks to these days is Michael. And I'm not sure he tells him everything either."

"He looks like he has the whole world on his shoulders."

"Not the whole world yet, Darling. Just England." She took Dakota to go get her changed and dry. Khaat looked helplessly at Brian.

"I'll talk to him today, okay?" he said. "If he isn't ready to talk, he wont. I don't think an imperious curse could force him to do it. We just have to wait."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Steven listened to Kate and Khaat his arm slipping around Cassidy as she lent against him some what sleepily now. he looked at her and chuckled " sleep if you need it Cassidy " he said softly and he felt her relax against him as she dozed. Dreaming of when the baby inside her would be playing with Abby. Steven continued to read his paper.

Jack chuckled and motioned to Steven and Cassidy at how comfortable they looked together. Jess sat with him and poked him " hey what was that for?" he asked

" leave them alone jack" she said softly and smiled at him as he too wrapped his arm around her " she needs the rest " Jess smiled and leaned over to him " besides he's good for her in every way" she looked at Khaat and Brian "did you enjoy your shower ?" she asked
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"I did," Khaat told Jess, "I feel a lot more like myself now. I can't wait until I can actually get dressed again. Daddy thinks I might be able to do that tomorrow, depending on what I choose to wear. "

"I'm going to go out with your father for a bit today, Sweetheart," Brian said. "We won't be long, maybe an hour at best."

"Wait...what?" she frowned.

"Relax. Its a good thing," he laughed. "You'll like it. He and I are going shopping."

"My father...is going shopping?" she asked.

"Of course. We still need some things. You relax." Robert came out dressed and clearly ready to go out.

"Ready?" he asked Brian.

"I am."

"Let's go then. We'll be back," he said, as Brian laid his hand on Robert's shoulder. They apparated out.

"Just like that?" Khaat tried to call after them. "Where are you going?" She sighed heavily and gave up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Steven chuckled " ah that's us men for you" he said brushing some hair off of cassidys face " once we get going our minds on the job " he said " but if Brian said it would be nice , it will " he said shifting so Cassidy would be comfortable. He looked at Jack and Jess shaking his head " we're good friends" he said and smiled down at her. He sighed and looked at Khaat hoping she hadn't picked up his true feelings towards Cassidy.

Jack stood up and moved to the pool " well I'm going for a dip " he said and transfigured his clothes and dove in swimming several lengths as Jess joined him after checking on the babies one last time. " there find Khaat the boys are sleeping, Julia's a little restless , do you want to hold her for a moment? " she asked.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"Sure," Khaat said. "I really do need to get to know them. I feel like i know them in some ways and not enough in others. I really want to know them better than this." She was glad when Jess handed Julia to her. She was gorgeous. She reminded her a lot of how beautiful Abbey had been when she was born. "Don't you think she looks like Abbey did when she was this age?"

"She does," Kate smiled.

"Where did they go?" Khaat asked her mother.

"Your father is equipping the safehouse for possibly being a long stay, Dear, Relax. He's got it under control."

It wasn't 90 minutes later when Khaat heard a noise. Car engines. Lots of them. It alarmed her. She sprang to her feet with the sleeping Julia in her arms, her own pain from her stomach ripping through her as she summoned her wand.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Steven moved waking Cassidy and moved to Khaat, Jess did the same placing her hand on her shoulder drawing away the pain Khaat felt. " wonder what that is ?" he asked standing close to her a dripping jack ran in and stood with them.

" I heard the noise even in the pool , Khaat better sit down we got it " he said looking at Jess and Cassidy as he stood then turned to face the main door his body tensed waiting for a fight along with Steven.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm

"They cannot have my children," she said fiercely, perfectly prepared to fight if she had to. She couldn't sit. she clung to Julia as if the air the baby breathed depended on her grip on her. Kate moved to her, her wand drawn as well. "Sit," Kate said softly. "We've got it covered. "Jess, cover the twins. Cassidy, cover Abbey and Dakota. Lets leave any heavy fighting to Steven and Jack."

There were several tense minutes and then Brian and Robert came in. Robert looked at all the wands facing them. "Stand down," he ordered. "All you heard was us."

"What?" Khaat said, shaken, trying not to be frightened.

"How can we blend in as muggles here without any bloody cars?" Brian frowned.

"You went out and bought a car!" she was outraged.

"No, Dear," Robert said, ignoring her anger, "I bought you a bulletproof fleet. Now I'll set about making them magic proof as well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Steven saw Robert and Brian enter and lowered his wand slipping it back in his pocket he turned and looked at Cassidy who stood with the two boys. He listened to Khaat's anger and moved with Jack. Cassidy looked at them all and sighed seeing Brian and Robert walk in and she relaxed moving to sit down close to them.

" I swear those two are going to send me into early labor " she said and chuckled as she rubbed her tummy lightly. She picked up her glass and drank finding herself some what thirsty that normal.

Steven looked at Khaat and spoke " he's right if you want to get out and about best way is with muggle cars , besides I'd like to take cassidy out to dinner some time while were here " he said and looked at her he pulled himself back and looked at Brian and Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Khaat stood back up, and Kate swept a supportive arm around her.

"I want to see what was so damned important," Khaat said, still angry.

"I'll take you," Kate said.

"She's not ready," Robert said.

"Then you should not have created this without telling her," Kate glared. She helped Khaat outside. outside in the driveway were two enormous Cadillac Escalade ESV's in a dazzling white. They would seat 8. They were impressive. She could tell they meant business. And two of them would get everyone out and about. Along with that were a white Cadillac limosine, 2 sedans, and two brand new shiny Ferrari's--a red one and a black one. They were gorgeous.

"And if we took all these, how many could we transport at one time?" she asked.

"Close to 40, I'd guess," her father shrugged.

"You planning on more joining us?"

"I have no idea, but at this point, I"m not planning on us taking them all out at the same time," he replied. "What do you think, All?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Steven moved to Cassidy " come on fresh air will do you good " he put his arm around her and led her out side to see the cars though Jess staid with the babies Jack went out stunned by what he saw. " nice rides " Steven said jack agreed and moved to open one of the Ferrari's doors and looked inside " Jack that will be the one I take Cassidy to dinner in so no scuffing the leather " he said and chuckled " remember we don't own them " he said sitting in the drivers seat " comfortable , nice choice " he said looking at brain.

Cassidy heard his words and looked puzzled but half smiled when he spoke of taking her to dinner " and when was this dinner to take place?" she asked leaning in threw the drivers window looking at him.

" I thought tomorrow evening " he looked at Robert " if that was ok with our boss" he said his hand resting on hers as looked up at her. He felt a nudge and looked at Jack who grinned at him " what?" he said and quickly moved his hand from hers.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top