New Day, New Life - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 8 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm

"Don't worry about it, Cassidy," Brian smiled. "We all have difficult moments. Part of being a family is learning how to live through those. Its not always easy, but we do it. If you want to help, give us a hand with some of these kids. We have enough to go around now, I think. I'm hoping she's not really excited about having more any time soon. Two pregnancies equalled 5 kids somehow. I'm happy, but I'm really good if we don't add to that for awhile."

He saw Steven come in, already warm. "And its still morning, Steven. I thought you Texas were used to heat. Wait til it gets about midday. It'll be warmer yet. Everyone is fine. Newborns get hungry a little quicker. We're into baby breakfast mode. I'm on coffee refill detail. It does take coffee to keep enough energy to take care of five at once," Brian laughed. "And yes, Khaat's up. She's doing really, really well. If I know her, she'll find her way out of that bedroom at some point today."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Cassidy smiled as Brian spoke to her instinct made her reached for Steven's hand. " I'll watch Abby " she said and looked at Steven " yeah wheres the rough Texan gone?" she said chuckling seeing the look on his face.

" Guess I feel it unlike other Texans, don't worry I'll get use to it , Cassidy you should stay in at noon don't need you getting heat stroke " he said he saw Cassidy looking at him " ok ok, but its gonna be hot out there, at least wear a sun hat or something" he said and smiled as she moved to Abby who was sat on the floor .

Cassidy chuckled as she moved from him and over to Abby feeling some what happy again at having her family around she glanced at Steven the one person who understood her and always had as far as she was concerned she wondered if things would become different between them.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

"You wouldn't be just a bit overprotective, would you?" Brian asked, laughing. "I am quite sure Cassidy knows how much heat and sun she can deal with. You really are worrying too much, Dude. Thanks, Cassidy. Abbey has discovered the wonders of crayons and paper, and a good storybook. Either one wokrs really well for her. Dakota? Well, if its not moving, she's not interested. Let someone else run after her unless you have to." He picked up the coffee cups and carried them back into the bedroom. He passed them around.

It looked to him like Jack and Jess had things well in hand and were feeding Julia and Robert. Baths all done. Khaat had started to just hold Michael now that the bottle process was all done with. "Hm...Looks like I have the day off. You three seem to have it well in hand," he laughed.

"You do not. Once we get these back to sleep, I want that shower," Khaat demanded. "Not tonight. Today."

"Oh, alright. Just don't tell your father, would you?" he sighed. "When you're done there, we'll do it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Cassidy nodded at Brian's suggestion and accioed some coloring books and crayons she placed them down and smiled at Abby as she watched her coloring in best she could.

Steven looked at Cassidy and then back to Brain when he said he was becoming over protective towards her " I guess so " he said and smiled " would that be so bad?" he said and chuckled as he watched Brian head to the bed room. He left and headed to the kitchen poring a cold drink for himself he made one for Cassidy and returned handing her it.

Jess and jack sat feeding the babies, Jess fed and burped Julia and jack did Robert placing them now asleep in the cribs , jack left to get some coffee leaving Jess to slip a light blanket over them and moved to Khaat and looked at Michael " I'll put him in with his brother so you can wash " she said smiling.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 pm

"Thank you," Khaat said, handing the now sleeping Michael to her. "I feel like I should be holding them and bonding with them."

"Um...since you just had them yesterday, could you perhaps give yourself a bit of a break?" Brian laughed. "You have years to bond with them. They just got here. Its okay to take care of yourself too. And at this stage how much bonding can you really do? A bit, yes, but a day or so for yourself is not going to make them maladjusted for life. Believe me. It'll be fine. Now, what would you like to wear?"

"The handpainted silk chemise and robe? I'm tired of not feeling like myself."

"Alright. That's fine," he said. He got her clothes out of the closet and went over to the chair. "Give us about ten minutes, Jess. Then you can help her with all that glamour stuff we both know she's going to insist on."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Cassidy sat coloring with a happily chatting Abby who insisted on telling her what color went where to her " ok the cat is yellow" she said and colored with her, now liking how it felt to be with a child " you know Abby I hope you and my daughter get along " she said " you'd be good friends " she sighed and looked over at Steven stood in the kitchen.

Jess took Michale and placed him next to his brother Robert , she covered him in his own thin light blue blanket and nodded to Brian " of course i feel the need for a refill on coffee and I should check Cassidy her check ups due " she said " three down and one still to go, have fun you guys. " she chuckled and headed out of the room to give them privacy.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Brian helped Khaat with a shower. She wanted to linger under the refreshing water, but Brian's hands beneath her became more and more strong and firm. "Alright," he finally said, turning off the water. "Enough. Come on. Give it a bit and you'll be able to spend all day in the shower if you want." He handed her a towel and helped her dry off, put back the wrappings Robert had provided, and change into the beatuiful cream colored silk that was handpainted with a scene from a koi pond, with colorful fish. The robe matched. She felt a lot more like herself.

He decided to let her come out to the living room, so he let her cast her own glamour spell to do her hair and a touch of makeup. Then he carried her out to the sofa and with a flick of his fingers, he made a bed for her there and put her on it, covering her lightly.

"Before you ask, I'll bring the babies out," he told her. "Where we can have them in eyesight. Dont' worry." He went back to the bedroom to bring the cribs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Cassidy looked up and smiled " hey Khaat looking better " she said " Abby's been showing me how to color , baby style" she said and held up the pic of a cat with red whiskers and a blue tail to show her " she's quit an artist , i think Robert still has Dakota must be along talk " she said and was Jess walking over to her " ow all ready , ok , sorry Khaat check up time" she said as Jess took her hand and helped her to stand.

Jess walked over and smiled at Khaat " you look better" she said and walked over to Cassidy taking her hand and helping her to stand " yep got it right, Khaat's had hers, but you still have 3 months till its your turn" she said and moved her to the bed room.

Steven and jack walked in and looked around and smiled at Brian and Khaat " good to see you up Khaat " he said and smiled seeing the babies close by her. Jack moved to check them " hey Jack you want a cold juice?" he asked and saw jack nod he headed into the kitchen.

Jack looked around " I'm guessing Jess is doing her healer bit with cassidy " he said he looked at the boys and then at Brian but said nothing more .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 pm

"Thanks. I am feeling better. Brian said he's figuring I lost about 75 pounds yesterday. It does help not having to carry all that around anymore. I'm hoping I can be up walking more by tomorrow."

"You will be," Brian said.

"Abbey's first picture," Khaat said, looking at the picture.

"No," Brian said. "Her first picture was on the living room wall, and you made me wash it off."

"That one didn't count. It only counts if its on paper," Khaat said.

"I just don't understand you sometimes, even as long as I've known you," he laughed. He looked outside to see that Robert had Dakota in the pool with him. Evidently he'd just transfigured their clothes and he had her in the water working on her swimming. "Ah, so thats why its taking a bit. He's enjoying some grandpa time."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Steven walked in with a glad of cold juice for Jack and himself but a tray followed with one for every one it landed on a low coffee table and he sat down with his own noticing when Cassidy and Jess returned " all ok?" he asked as Cassidy sat in the chair next to him.

Cassidy finished her check up and Jess reassured her everything was fine, moving into the living room she saw the cool glasses and took one " wonderfully cold , ow yeah everything's fine " she said " ok I'm a little underweight but nothing I can't correct" she said sipping her " and Angus's good food too" she said and chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top