New Day, New Life - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 25 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am

"Yes, thank you," Brian said. "Khaat's pushed herself enough that she isn't going to hear a thing tonight, I don't think." He took Michael, and Angus took Robert.

"Alright, bedtime for you three," Angus said. "Don't wake up your mother." They took the babies back to the bedroom and put them into their cribs. Brian checked on Khaat. She was in a deep, exhausted sleep. He didn't like ho whard she had pushed herself to look okay. It wasn't easy to recover from triplets, but she wanted to be up and about a lot quicker than Robert ever let anyone do. He made up his mind he was going to have to talk to her tomorrow. If she was up to it, he considered taking her for a short drive along the beach road in the fresh air. Not long, just a short drive.

He covered Michael as Angus covered Robert. Brian turned on a very dim light near the babies and left it on.

"I am going to have to get her to look at this more reasonably tomorrow. She just got entirely too tired today," he said softly. "I'm not willing to let her do that again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 am

Jack saw Jess move with Angus and Brian with the triplets and he sighed giving a tired yawn himself he followed behind her and waited at the bed room door smiling seeing her with Julia and hearing Brian's words. " I was surprised she was up so soon " he said softy so not to wake Khaat and the babies.

Jess nodded " I agree she is trying to much too soon " she said glancing at her asleep on the bed " but a good night's sleep is just what she needs to replenish her energy though she might feel sore more so that today so be warned " she said and moved to Jack " well good night all and see you tomorrow , you know where I am if you need me" she took Jacks hand and closed the door behind her moving down the hall way she passed Cassidys door and smiled seeing her asleep. Steven already curled up against her his arm around her as she snuggled against him. She smiled feeling calm and peace from cassidy, " ok come on mister sleep time" she moved into her room and closed the door.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

Khaat woke up, hearing the shower running. She saw sand on the rug and saw brians footprints going out and coming back in. She hadn't heard him come to bed, and hadn't heard him get up. Brian soon came out of the shower and he checked on the babies. They were still quiet.

"They're still sleeping?" she asked.

"They are," Brian said.

"Can I shower?"

"Yes, if you can manage," he said.

"I can," she said. He headed for the kitchen to get coffee for them while she showered. When he teturned and she got out of the shower, dressed. She had chosen a comfortable printed cotton summer sundress. It was loose and comfortable to allow her to not have to bind up where she was uncomfortable. Brian could tell she was going to need some pain relief today. He brought coffee to her and then laid his hand on her forehead and drew off the pain.

"Not so much pushing today, alright?" he asked. "You don't have anything to prove."

"I'll try," she nodded. He helped her to her feet and brought her out to the living room and helped her find a place to sit.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am

Jack walked in from the pool a towel draped around his shoulders his hair was wet " morning Brian , Khaat " he said drying his hair as he moved " morning swim , missed that in England wonderful and refreshing here, we still on for the surfing today?" he asked just as Jess walked in from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a smile.

"Good morning " she said smiling " morning coffee nothing like it " she said and chuckled " foods in the kitchen just help your self " she moved to a chair and sat down " jack has his swim I have a nice cup of coffee. After a moment she moved to Khaat and smiled knowing Brian and indeed felt her stiffness and slight pain from over doing it the day before and drawn it off, " how you feeling Khaat?" she asked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:50 am

"I didn't see you out there, Jack, but then again, I went out early and got back early," Brian said. "So far as I know we're still surfing. We're scheduled for lessons. They'll help us decide which type of board works best for us and then we can rent for the day. Then if we want to do more than that, we can buy our own boards. That seems to be the way they do it, anyway. "

"You sure you dont' want to take me along?" Khaat asked.

"Positive. Your father would not let me live if I did," Brian laughed. He went out in the ktichen and fixed two breakfast plates and then brought them back in, handing one to her. "Thanks for doing breakfast, Jess. My guess is that Brian must have overslept or something, I'm not sure. Its not like him not to be in the kitchen this morning."

"He and Kate went to the market," Robert said, yawning and heading for the teapot. By the looks of him, Brian wondered if Robert had gone to bed at all. He watched Robert take his teamug and put coffee in it. Not like him unless he was tired. So he had been up all night. The weight of having an evil wizard in control of the government was weighing heavily on him. Khaat and Brian both wanted to find a way to help.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Jess nodded to Brian " its ok Im use to it now" she looked at Jack and chuckled " yeah he went out I think ten minuets after you, Its a wonder you didn't see him he should have made the biggest splash as he fell off his board " she said and saw the look on Jack's face as he continued to dry off his hair.

" I hired a board just to see if I could surf... but I fell off ... twice " he said " that's when i came in " he said siting next to Jess now dry enough he would not soak the seat. Jess patted his leg gently.

" well maybe this instructor can tell you were your going wrong" she said and he nodded trying not to laugh at the state of his now unbrushed hair.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

"Whats the matter? You embarrassed about falling off in front of the rest of us?" Brian teased. "You think you'll be the only one who washes out? I'm betting Steven washes out first. I know they don't surf in Dallas. No water."

"Don't tease," Khaat said. "You know I'm going to take you all on when I am able to."

"And I'm sure you'll do fine," he smiled, kissing her. "Behave. I'll be back. Come on, Jack. Jess, send Steven up the beach that way, if he's coming." He pointed to the left, up the shore.

"Go, before the kids stop you," Khaat laughed.

"I won't be long. I promise."

"No, have a good time," she said. "We'll try to manage without you for a bit."

"Okay. See you later," he smiled. He motioned to Jack, and headed off up the beach.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Jess chuckled " I will Brian" she said as jack stood back up " well that's made me happy knowing I won't wipe out first" he said and smiled as he walked with Brian out of the door.

Steven walked out in some swim shorts and a towel across his shoulder " did they leave already?" he asked as Cassidy walked up behind him.

" go relax Steve," she said and kissed his cheek and smiled as she moved to sit with Khaat. He looked at her then at the others.

" you will yell if anything happens?" he said and saw the look on Jess's face as she pointed down the beach in the direction Brian and Jack had gone.

" just go and stop worrying " she said and looked at Cassidy who chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:24 pm

When Brian found their instructor on the beach, the instructor led them to a surfshack on the beach and fitted Brian for a longboard--a blue one. When Steven arrived he fitted him too, seeing as Jack already had rented a board earlier. The instructor led them back out to the beach and taught them all the basics before deciding to put them in the water. It wasn't long though, before Brian found himself on the longboard, paddling out in the water. It didn't take him long to find a decent wave and to manage to spring up to a crouching position and then to carefully manage to stand. It was harder than it looked to find his center of balance. He managed to stay on the board for what he knew was not even quite a minute before a second wave ambushed him and shoved him off into the water.

He hadn't been prepared to be shoved off. It didn't take him long to regain himself and to come back up to the surface. The board had sprung back up to the surface of the waters, and because it was tethered to his ankle, it wasn't too hard to find. He scowled for a moment. He was not giving up that easily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Jack picked up his board he was not happy as it was yellow with a wolf logo on it but it had been the only board they had that fit him. He watched Steven take a light blue board with a surfer on and he took a deep breath heading out into the water close but not that close to the instructor. slowly he swum out deep and turned back feeling a wave start he pushed off riding it on his belly as he crouched to stand he felt the bard go from under him first one foot then the other and he landed in the water on his back quickly he swum up to the surface clinging to the board.

Steven swum out his board hard against his chest , he felt the wave and looked over at Brian and Jack as he felt himself move catching the wave , at first he let it take him then he grew brave crouching she caught his balance and ever so slowly he got to a half stand before another wave caught him and threw him backward his board flying into the air landing next to him as he cursed for being so close.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top