New Day, New Life - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 14 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 am

"That's fine, Cassidy," Brian said, just as both boys started to fuss. "When things are going smoothly again, we'll work at getting you back into shape. Not until you're ready." Without thinking, Brian somehow managed to add Robert to the same arm he held Julia with and then picked up Michael, letting all three babies rest against his strong chest.

"I know I just saw you do that and I still don't know how you did it," Kate laughed.

"Its Daddy Magic," Brian smiled as the babies started to settle a bit.

"You do have the touch," Kate smiled.

"Ah, well, thats just practicing with Dakota," he said. "She's a pistol."

"That she is," Kate laughed. "Would you like us to help with those babies? They're probably all very hungry and very wet."

"I can vouche for the very wet part," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Steven heard the babies stirring she stood up but watched as Brian moved to them instead and scooped all three up he stood amazed at how easy he made it look. He stood smiling " I can help I have done diaper changes before " he said and stepped forward to help him if he wanted it. He looked at Jess and smiled " got to do my part " he said to her and she nodded and smiled.

Jess chuckled and sighed smiling a she saw Steven walk over to Brian " that's something I have to see you haven't changed a diaper since Abby " she said and smiled at him.

" Ow I did James and Jaylen's not so long ago" he said and pulled a tongue at her playfully.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 pm

"Fine by me," Brian said. "Everybody take a baby. And we might as well check Abbey and Dakota while we're at it"

"Do you want me to help?" Khaat asked, far more asleep than awake.

"No, I do not," he said. "I want you to stop talking in your sleep and go back to sleep."

"Okay," she said, drifiing back off.

"You have no idea how many times we did that with Abbey and Dakota. She'd hear them, sort of wake up, talk to me, and I'd tell her to go back to sleep and get up myself. She only does that when she's either not feeling well or really tired, and right now it could be either one."

"Both is far more likely," Robert said.

"I'll take whoever is left," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Steven took little Robert and carried him to the changing table quickly changing him he slipped on a dry onesie and smiled as he stood rocking him gently. Jess was next she took Julia, while jack went to check on Abby and Dakota returning with Dakota " some one made a stinky " he said and chuckled " Abby I'm not sure shes sleeping " he said and looked at Khaat " like mother like daughter , Robert she is all right?" he asked as he changed Dakota and held his nose " wow how can some one so small make such a big stink " he said and quickly wiped powdered and changed her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 pm

"She's fine. She's doing a lot of adjusting. Her hormones are adjusting, her body is reacting to not having those three large 'growths' inside it," Robert laughed. "If she were muggle she'd still be out of her brains on morphine. All in all, I think shes doing very well."

"Not to mention shes terrified she is going to lose you," Kate said, taking Julia to change.

"I can't give her any promises other than its not my intention to just simply surrender and die for no good reason."

"Hang around a bit more and stop running to England, and maybe she'll relax."

"She will," Brian said, handing Michael to Jess. He took Robert and changed him quickly. "Angus--bottles please?"

"Coming right up," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 am

Steven looked as slowly all the babies were changed and settled back down " that's good , well it is and its not but all in all shes healthy so I guess that good " he said and chuckled siting down again still holding little Robert in his arms who was sound asleep again.

Jess changed Michael and placed him in his crib as with a small yawn he fell asleep and she walked to Jack who held Dakota who looked around half asleep at every one holding one or more babies. " its ok Dakota" she said softly as she accioed a soft toy for her and let her hold it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 am

Angus brought in 3 bottles for the newborns and two sippy cups of fresh juice for the girls. He handed one of the juice cups to Dakota and one to Abbey. Then he passed around the warmed bottles of formula. "Aren't you glad Khaat isn't trying to breastfeed all these kids at once?"

"Yeah, well, that wouldn't be nearly as easy as that might sound," Robert laughed.

"It doesnt' sound easy at all." Brian said. "You have no idea how glad I am that we're not doing that. Can you see me chasing her down the hall at the hospital asking her to drop everything to feed one of them, and doing that a hundred times a day? I don't think so."

"Not to mention that its biologically a bit difficult," Robert laughed. "Um...incidently, Brian...there is something you need to know. I've run the tests several times. It is completely inconclusive at this point about whether or not Rob is the father of these triplets. There is equally as good a chance that they could be yours."

"What?" Brian asked, nearly dropping the baby in his arms, the bottle falling to the floor. "Don't joke like that."

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 am

Steven moved to Brain and held his hand under the baby he held as he fed James , he smiled at Brian as Robert told him the triplets could be his." wow that would be one in the eye for rob he fathers one you father three, nice " he said grinning , he saw jack and Jess smile.

" when will you know?" Jess asked feeding Dakota as Jack had Abby who was now awake " ow I hope soon for their sake he will bust not knowing" she said and chuckled this was she felt good news. She looked at Khaat who was sleeping next to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 am

"I'm not sure," Robert said. "We'll wait a few weeks and run it again."

"Khaat," Brian went over and shook her slightly. She woke up a bit bleary eyed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Say it again," Brian looked at Robert anxiously.

"Khaat," Robert said. "I haven't had a chance to tell you. I've run the test several times. But the paternity test is inconclusive. There is a perfectly equal chance that these triplets are Brian's. They could belong to Rob or Brian either one. Its not conclusive that they're Robs."

"What?" she frowned. "How can that be?" Robert paused, giving her a moment to think. "Thats not what I mean," she said. "The potion...."

"I dont know for sure. We'll run the test again in a few weeks when they're a bit older. Maybe as they get a bit older we'll know."

"I knew they were my kids!" Brian said definiitively. "They're mine!"

"Very possibly," Robert said. "But...I know you. You won't treat them differently. In your heart, they're yours no matter what."

"Of course they are, They always were. From the moment we knew they were there," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Steven smiled and nodded at Roberts words " it takes a better man to take on some ones children as their own but well done Brian if there biologically yours " he said and patted his back lightly as he glanced at Khaat smiling happy for both of them he glanced at Cassidy his smile broadened a little he as he looked at her he felt something growing between them but each time he tried to let he know he put his foot in his mouth and he would say the wrong thing to her.

Jess sighed and shook her head seeing the look on Stevens face " that's wonderful Brain, but as Robert said biological or not there yours because your here for them " she said and could not stop the chuckle at the sappy look on Steven's face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top