New Day, New Life - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 28 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Khaat was enjoying being able to do some slow stretches. Brian was allowing her to do anything that did not use her abdominal muscles. Brian was helping her do some leg stretches, but he was kneeling in front of her doing the work. He was flexing her ankles and her knees and helping her get a bit of strength back. It felt like she was never going to get to do that again, and it felt heavenly.

"Too much?" he asked.

"No," she said. "I wish I could run."

"Not yet," he smiled. Cassidy and Steven came down. "Good to see you both join us," Brian said. "Gentle stretching. Nothing taxing," He ordered. "No overdoing it. Not for the ladies anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Steven nodded as he moved with cassidy " ow she will only do light exercise " he said and moved her gently hearing her sigh he smiled as he moved with her " looking good Khaat " he said as he turned Cassidy slowly one way then the other " you see tie chi is safe with pregnancy because its slow and calming " he said to cassidy who looked at him in the mirror.

" yes Steven it is and its something I can do on my own " she said pushing him back from her a little as she moved slowly but soon she felt tired " ok that's all for me " she said and sat down " little by little " she said leaning back a little to watch Steven as he continued his work out.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Brian helped Khaat with a number of exercises to loosen up some muscles that had been forced into unusual positions for a long time. Months of overcompensating for her body positioning with triplets. It was not easy. It hadn't been easy while she had been pregnant and it was not easy now to try to get back into shape. And today, for her first time out, Brian was helping her to do the movements so it did not require core muscles. He finally looked at her.

"Enough for today, Babe," he said gently. "I think you and Cassidy have both had enough. Its time you both went back upstairs and gave it a rest. Maybesomething cold to drink. Lets not overdo a good thing, huh?"

"I'm not done being sore," she complained.

"Massage. Not exercise. We'll work it out," he said. "Promise. Upstairs for now, though. Come on. Steven, are you bringing Cassidy, or can you not be interrupted?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Steven slowed and stopped then turned to face Brian " nope I'm good " he said and stretched out " ok that felt good " he said and moved to Cassidy " ok Cassie massage time for you too " he said smiling as he helped her to her feet noting she was stiffer than she had been. " don't worry those muscles will loosen the more we work at them " he moved following Brian and Khaat up to the living room.

Cassidy sat rubbing her back and neck feeling stiff after such a short work out and she sighed. Looking at Brian she nodded " god I could use one of those right now " she smiled as Steven walked over to her helping her to stand as he then walked her up stairs. Sitting down she felt Steven move behind her and start to massage her neck and she relaxed. " god that's good " she said in a half sigh as she heard Steven chuckle behind her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Brian helped Khaat stretcn out on the bed in their room, and he set himself to treating her to a massage. He knew how to let her lay on her back and how to use her own body weight to help loosen her muscles. It was a wonderful treat. She had more sore muscles than she knew she had, and Brian knew exactly how to find all the sore spots. Once he'd found one, he refused to let up until he got rid of it.

When it was done, he let her shower and change into something that made her feel fresh and more ladylike. More like she had felt before her belly was swollen as if she'd swallowed a taxi cab. Brian treated her to a new dress--a sundress with a tiny pink and lavender floral print.

He let her do a glamour spell to do her hair and her makeup. She added some tiny pearl earrings and just a touch of cologne.

"How about a ride in the car with me?" he kissed her.

"I can go out?"

"Take one of those small throw pillows to put over your stomach--just in case I roll the car or something, and yes. We can go."

"Awesome!" she said, picking up a pillow. They headed out of the bedroom.

"Angus! Keys!" he called. Angus tossed him the keys to the red car.

"Can I drive?" she asked.

"No," Brian said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 am

Steven stopped and lent down to cassidy " go shower " he told her and chuckled at the reversal of the situation he stood back up watching Brain and Khaat getting ready to head out on a drive " there's some fantastic views down near the beach, drive safe " he said to them but he watched Cassidy leave for her shower as he wiped his hands dry. He moved to the pool side stretching out as he did he missed the exercise and stopping down below had only made him want to get back into his martial arts. He took in a deep breath and began moving his back glistening in the sun but he ignored it focusing on his body and its movements instead. He felt the sun on his body and the tension in his muscles he wanted to get back on the fight , to do something physical he kicked out twice then round housed the air landing on his feet he moved faster and harder now working his body feeling the power building in his body as he moved it wasn't till he almost hit Jack he stopped and stood up.

Jack had been watching Steven and some what wished he could do what Steven did as he stepped out he ducked as Stevens foot swiped close to his face " hay easy mate I'm on the good side remember " he said and moved to a sun longer to sit as he watched Steven cool down in front of him then move to sit with him. Jack drank the cold drink he held. "Cassidy changing?" He asked and saw him nod.

" yeah she had a small work out in the gym, I think it tired her more than even she knew " he said " so I sent her to shower , it will help relax her muscles a little though being out of it she will feel it tomorrow " he said laying back to grab some sun. " you did well on the board this morning " he said and chuckled " best bit your unique dismount " he said and saw Jack smile and nod.

" yeah not my best, and you think I though I was bad " he said looking back in the house watching Cassidy walk to sit with Jess inside.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 am

Brian took Khaat out for a long drive along the island, and she settled in for a comfortable ride. The road was amazingly smooth, and it made her feel like she had a bit of her life back. She loved being a mother, but she also did like having her body back to herself. To not be sharing it with three other people. It felt freeing. The sea air smelled fresh and clean, and she loved the greenery she saw everywhere they went. Combined with the massage, it was the first she had relaxed in a very long time. She worried about her father, about her mother, about the evil world England had become and her fear that she would never see it again. If they were going to have to hide for the rest of their lives, she'd rather be hiding in Tuscany, as beautiful as this was.

They'd been out driving for about 90 minutes when Brian glanced over at her and saw that she had fallen asleep. He was only somewhat relieved. The rest of him was concerned that he had pushed her too far. He laid his hand on her forehead. Clearly, she had overdone it just a bit. Too much of a good thing. He headed for home, feeling guilty that he should have calculated that better. The good in it was that she was in a sound sleep and seemed infinitely more relaxed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 am

Jess smiled seeing Cassidy walk back in some what tired looking after her work out " Cassie if your tired go sleep " standing she walked over touching her cheek " go sleep, your exhausted " she said and pointed to her room.Cassidy sighed and stood back up and moved to her room. Cassidy lay down on the bed finding her self falling quickly asleep as her head touched the pillow she as she felt her self drift off understood what Jess was talking about and she held the pillow.

Jess walked out to the pool side and sat with Jack " I sent Cassidy to bed she was exhausted " she said taking jack by the arm as she lay her head on his arm. Jess knew a good sleep would renew Cassidys energy and make her feel better " I think she should slow down on the work out lessen it down a notch" shoe looked at Steven who nodded.

" I though she did well " he said and turned his head to look at Jess " but ok I'll pull back a little more , she won't like it but I can't have her exhausted after every session, its not good for her or the baby" he said he paused as he heard the sound of a car pulling up " sounds like Brian and Khaat are back early. He said and sat up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 am

Brian very gently kissed Khaat to wake her. It took a moment. She was in a sound sleep and it took her a moment to wake.

"Home? Already? she yawned.

"Sweetheart," he smiled. "I you were a muggle, you wouldn't even be dressing yet. Honey, I am glad you enjoyed it, but honestly, you're pushing way too hard. Come on. I'll help you inside.. This isn't the only time we get to go out. I swear."

She moved to get out of the car, and the pain seered through her. Brian stopped her quickly.

"Let me help," he said. He got out and went around. She was breathless just from the pain. He laid his hand on her forehead and drew off the pain. "You're too warm," he said.

"It just hurt. Just surprised me," she said softly.

"Let me help you inside. I want you resting, before your father has my head." He helped her up and took her inside. "I presume one of you might be able to find something cold for her to drink?" he asked. "She's a bit tired." He put her on the sofa so she could rest a bit. She was a bit surprised at how much better it still felt to be laying rather than sitting.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 am

On Steven's words Jess stood up and moved to the kitchen poring an ice cold glass of water " I sent Cassidy to bed for the same thing " she said moving with Brian and Khaat to their room with the glass once Khaat was sat on the bed she handed it to her and opened a window to let in the cooling breeze that now came from off the sea and cooling the room. " the babies have been good as gold " she said " I changed and fed them not long ago " she looked into the crib and smiled " I wish my two would be so good , your lucky " she said looking back at Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top