New Day, New Life - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 35 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

Kate almost laughed. "My best guess is that she got bored," Kate said. "She's worked three jobs for so long that its become a part of her. Robert is not going to be surprised a bit. She had to cut back towards the last month or so of her pregnancy, and I think he knows she's bored stiff. She wants to exercise, run, train, work...all sorts of things. He is not going to be surprised she took things into her own hands. He'll only be surprised she didn't do it sooner."

"Breakfast is ready," Angus said, floating plates to the table. He had constructed breakfast sandwiches with crispy bacon, fried eggs, melted cheese--all nestled between slices of golden brown toast. He had made Cassidy's differently to eliminate the egg since she wasn't eating eggs.

He served it with fried potatoes, fresh juice, and a fruit salad.

"Come and eat," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:42 am

Steven smiled and nodded at Kate " I have to admit even I'm surprised she didn't do it sooner " he said and moved into the kitchen with Jess he saw Cassidy following and grin as she saw the plate with out eggs.

" your a star Angus , you remembered I can't eat eggs " she said and smiled as she sat down to eat now she felt hungry and rested she kissed Stevens cheek and smiled " morning, so whats the plan for today?" she asked tucking in to her breakfast and loving every bite.

Steven smiled as Cassidy ate her breakfast he tucked into his own " not sure, Khaats out working and I guess we just wait for Brian and her to come home " he said taking a bite of the golden brown toast with melted cheese " now this is what I call a breakfast " he said as he saw jack sat with Jess both enjoying their meals. " I guess I could take you back to the gym and we could work out a little if your up to it?" he asked Cassidy.

Cassidy looked at him " I am up to it and yes I would like to work out , carefully I'm not over doing it like I have the past few days " she said and popped some food in her mouth half smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 am

"No you don't need to just sit and wait for Khaat to get home," Kate said.

"What?" Robert asked, finally coming out of the bedroom. He poured himself some fresh tea. "Khaat's out?"

"And Brian. It seems Khaat has found some sort of a job."

"I hope she made some phoney muggle ID and didn't resort to her own," he sighed. "And I hope she does not over do. She is not physically ready for working."

"I know, but it really was only a matter of time," Kate said, motioning Robert's plate over from the kitchen for him.

"Thank you. Breakfast sandwiches. They look great," Robert said. "Is she by herself?"

"Apparently not. Brian found her and is with her."

"Well, I'm sure that's probably not such a secure thing for her brand new job. I'd love to see how he's going to explain that," Robert shook his head. "He is just a wee bit overprotective. I"m not saying he doesn't have reason. He does. But I am saying he is just a bit protective."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 am

Steven coughed on his food as he ate he swallowed and looked at Robert " he looked like he was ready to do something drastic when he left " he said then after a drink of water he continued " but he did sounds a little calmer when he phoned me to tell me he'd found her" he said looking up at Robert " i guess he could have calmed down when he found her" he said glancing from Kate to Robert and back. He sat back in his chair wondering if he should have gone with him to look for her and left jack in the house but then he realized he could not have since Jack didn't know how to use a muggle cell phone as he did and he sighed heavily.

Cassidy now finished her food placed her hand in his gently " if its all right with you I need to exercise and Stevens kindly offered to help me with that" she said softly " we'll be in the gym " she said and stood up placing her plate in the sink " thank you Angus for that wonderful meal, that will see us well through till dinner " she said and smiled patting her tummy and chukaling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

"Then I guess you're going to skip lunch?" he asked them. "Your choice, but you're going to miss a wonderful chef salad with fresh grilled shrimp and tropical fruits and lots of fresh vegetables and greens."

"Promise?" Kate asked.

"Yep. I was hoping Khaat and Brian would be here, since its a new recipe and I know how she likes lots of fresh fruit."

"Well, remember, Brian is with her. He may not allow her to work a full day anyway. He wont' let her boredom get the best of her," Kate replied. "Don't count them out for lunch just yet."

About that time, the sound of loud babies could be heard. Robert laughed, leaving his breakfast sit and heading towards the bedroom, with Kate following. "You haven't fed them, have you?" Robert called.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Steven chuckled at Cassidy " speak for your self I'm liking the sound of lunch " he said and cassidy sighed and moved to him then turned to face Angus and smiled.

"Wow you fed us too well Angus " she said and smiled " ok well I'll be fine till lunch " she said liking the sound of the food he had described it was different and she now was trying some new foods and she had some one who care for her who also would not leave her high and dry.

Steven wrapped his arms around her resting his hands on her tummy and kissed her cheek smiling down at her " come on time for some gentle exercises out by the pool " he said to her but then he looked up at Robert.

Jess shook her head at his question " no not yet they were sleeping when we passed " she said finishing her breakfast and accioing three bottles for the babies " I'll get right on it " she said and stood looking at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Kate and Robert headed back to the bedroom, with Abbey and Dakota pattering after them, calling to their "Papa." Robert laughed.

"All five of you at once?" he laughed. He turned around and welcomed both his granddaughters with open arms. They flew to him with huge hugs. He kissed them both, talked to them for a moment and led them into the bedroom where he let them peer into the cribs at the new babies. Kate was picking up diapers and already starting to change wet diapers.

"And how many more do you want Khaat to have?" Kate laughed.

"A million," Robert said happily. "I love every minute of it. "

"Are you going to say that when they're all teeneagers at the same time?" she asked.

"You bet!" he said. "I'm hoping they have lots more. And that all the ones she's guardian for come home for Christmas. I want a huge family Christmas someday."

"Be careful what you wish for, Robert Lupin," she said, changing Michael's diaper.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Steven lead Cassidy out to the pool side where he moved to stand behind her " now relax and let me move you " he said moving his arms around her as he gently worked her upper body and legs he didn't want to push her too hard so just moved gently in a tie chi motion of slow breathing he would whisper to her what he wanted her to do.

Jess moved into the bed room holding the bottles and handed one to Kate as she finished each baby along with two sippy cups for Dakota and Abby. Picking up Robert she began to feed him watching Big Robert with Julie and Michael waiting for their feeds as they were changed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Abbey and Dakota took their sippy cups, and Robert took Julia from Kate and fed her while Kate fed Michael. It seemed like it was all working, at least for now. Robert sat down on a small loveseat in the bedroom, and Abbey and Dakota climbed up beside him and snuggled tight to him while he fed Julia.

"What did you do to them?" Kate frowned. "Did you spoil them?"

"Me? Why would I do that?" he asked.

"Because you'd do that," she frowned.

"I didn't. Can I help it if I"m a wonderful grandfather?" he grinned.

"And so modest too," she laughed. "Are you going to let her work, Robert?"

"Depends on how she does today with it. I'd rather she didn't, but I can't control her. She is an adult now, Kate. I couldn't control her when she was five. How on earth do you suggest I do it now? Remus was the only one she listened to until he died. She listens a bit now, but not like I ever hoped she would."

"Oh, so what you're saying is that she inherited your independent streak."

"No, I think she inherited yours," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Steven started to feel Cassidy relaxing and moved a bit quicker " that's better " he said as he felt her lean on him gently as they moved " you know if you use these moves, you'll be ready for child birth its the breathing that's key" he said and heard her take a slow deep breath in.

Jess chuckled as she fed Michael at Kate and Robert's banter as they fed Julia and little Robert " I would say Khaat has an little of you both, If I'm aloud to say so, but she is a good person and you both should be proud of that fact, without her I would not be where I am now." she said and smiled to them both
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top