New Day, New Life - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 27 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 am

"Don't give up," Brian said. "Try again. You and Steven go for a ride on a longboard, and if you ride in front of Steven, he can help you straighten out your balance--unless of course you toss both of you off the boards."

"You've all done well. But for some reason, you all seem to feel that you have to conquer this in one day," the instructor frowned.

"That's because we're all soldiers," Brian said. "We've been through tougher. This, we should be able to handle. Go do it, you two. You are not going to let this beat you, are you, Jack?"

He headed back out on his own board. "You know," he called back, "The girls are going to love this!"

"Girls?" the instructor echoed.

"Wives," Brian corrected.

"Oh," the instructor answered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 am

Jack climbed back on his board and sat for a moment the water dripping from his now flattened hair. He took a deep breath and looked at the instructor " I'm like a dog with a bone, I never give up " he said and swum back out to try again this time he managed a half stand all the way in to the beach but he fell into the sand on trying to get off the board " at least I made it to the beach this time" he said brushing off the sand from his face.

Steven moved with Brian and laughed seeing Jack face plant into the beach " he's not going to give up is he?" he asked Brian " I'm guessing Robert sorted your....asthma" he said with a cough at the end. He looked back at the instructor them at Brian and chuckled " and he looked so hopeful then" he chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 am

"Well, he made it to shore. Its definite improvement. And yes, just a minor asthma attack. Its all good now," Brian said. "Jack! Put your arse in the sand, not the other end, Mate!"

The instructor went over and gave Jack a few pointers on how to "land". Brian wasn't ready to quit yet. He took the board back out and made another try on it. To his surprise, it seemed to be effortless now and he was thoroughly enjoying it now. And after the stress of the last 9 months, watching on pins and needles to be sure his family was going to be alright, he was letting go of all the trouble and actually just having fun.

"I might never go back indoors," he laughed. "You boys might have to change all those diapers."

"Diapers, Bro?" the instructor asked.

"New dad," Brian beamed.

"Boy or girl?"

"Yes," Brian laughed. "2 one year olds last year, Just had triplets. 2 boys and a girl."

"Whoa! Bro, you buys must like diapers a whole lot."

"No, I'm just in love with my wife," he said, smiling.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

Jack waved off Brian's comment and swum back out to try again this time landing on his feet and he whooped in joy " ok that's it I'm not pushing my luck " he said and chuckled as he placed his board back in the sand and smiled at Brian's comment " well the surf ranger can help too " he said and watched as Steven swum back out riding another in this time turning on the board. At one point he wobbled but he corrected himself and road it all the way in.

" yeah that's it for me too" Steven said and placed his board back in the sand next to Jacks " thanks mate, but duty calls " he said and grabbed up his towel wiping the water from his head and shoulders. as they headed back to the house. " Besides if we stay any longer our wives and girlfriends will send out a search party for us" Jack said and chuckled seeing Steven smile.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 am

Brian finished his ride and then he paid the instructor for the lesson. He told him he would set up another lesson in a few days. The instructor was pleased at how much they'd learned, and he had just enough time to make his next private lesson on time. He said he would arrange for the boards to be picked up. Brian headed in the house.

"You okay?" Khaat asked him.

"I'm a surfing genius," he laughed, kissing her.

"Well, Genius, you're dripping water on your children's mother," Robert said. "Go clean yourself up."

Brian headed to the shower, and when he got out and dressed, he found Abbey there, crawling into the closet for some reason.

"Where are we going?" he asked her, getting on his hands and knees and following her into the closet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 am

Jack walked in and headed to shower to was off the sand before any one noticed it was on the front of his neck and chest. Steven moved to the kitchen as he dried himself grabbing a glass of water as he felt thirsty after the salt water he'd swallowed. Walking back out he saw Cassidy and lent down to kiss her gently.

" wow salty kisses" she said and chuckled " go wash up " she said and patted his chest as he kissed her one more time. She smiled " I can tell he had a good time I think all the men did" she said and took a drink of some juice that sat next to her " how you feeling Khaat better today?" she asked smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 am

"Yes," Khaat said. "Much. I'm hoping Daddy starts letting me get back to a normal life soon."

"Did I hear my name?" Robert asked, coming in.

"When can I start in the gym?" she asked him.

He frowned a moment before he answered you. "Maybe today--but very, very carefully. No core work yet. Understand?"

"Good!" she said. "But I want to be able to get back into my clothes soon."

"You know better," he smiled. "You can want it all you like, but it takes time, healing, and in time, exercise. Cassidy, you're welcome to go with Khaat so long as you don't do more than Brian allows. Might be good to stretch a bit and build your strength."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 am

Cassidy smiled " awe that's great, I'm feeling a bit stiff." she said and stood up to walk a bit. her hand behind her back as she walked " I swear this is a bowling ball not a baby" she said and chuckled. Steven walked out and saw her walking around.

" ah Robert told you you could use the gym I take it " he said and she nodded smiling " ok but light exercises nothing hard " he said and saw her roll her eyes, he looked at Robert and then back at Cassidy " I know your stiff and want to work out the kinks Cassie but don't" he said and she nodded looking from both Robert and Steven.

" ok ok light exercises " she said " now can I see that gym?" she asked smiling.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 am

"Steven," Robert said, "take her downstairs and I'll go see if I can find Brian. Khaat are you going to exercise in that dress?"

"Uh...probably not," she said. "I'll have to change."

"Allow me." He flicked his wand at her and transfigured her clothes to a pair of leggings and a t shirt.

"Nice," she smiled. "Your fashion sense is improving."

"I do read," he said. "Now, I'll see if I can find Brian." He walked through the house, finally hearing giggling coming from the closet in the master bedroom. He found Brian in there with Abbey who was playing with Khaat's high heels. "Brian, Khaat and Cassidy would like to do some light work in the gym. You up to it?"

"What? Of course," he said. "Take Shoe Woman here, and I'll be right out." Robert leaned down and picked up Abbey and Brian crawled out. "I trust you lot will watch the kids?"

"No, we'll let them scream," Robert rolled his eyes. "Of course. Go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 am

Steven chuckled and took Cassidy's hand in his own as he lead her to the steps the n down into the gym below. He could feel Cassidy wanted to to more than light exercises but he was determined to keep her to them he wasn't about to risk her going into premature labor juts because she was stiff.

Cassidy moved with Steven finding her legs stiffer than she remember and her body moving slower than she remembered she could. She went down the stairs and along the corridor to the gym glad to be able to work out her stiffness, moving in she transfigured her clothes to a light tee shirt and leggings that supported her bump underneath.

" nice outfit" Steven said as he moved to hold her close to him he lent down and kissed her gently " you know I will stay with you because I now realize, I love you Cassie, I know its been only three days since we got together officially but I guess inside I never gave up hope we might get together" he said brushing her hair from her face " your child will be happy with john, James and Jaylen" he said kissing her one more time before leading her to the mat and start her work out.

cassidy felt him hold her and smiled " I know you do Steven and I feel the same. " she said slowly moving with him supporting her from behind " but we can't rush into things , not this time " she said and sighed feeling some stiffness leave her. " I don't want to make a mistake , not with you " she looked at him in the mirror and smiled as she saw Khaat join them in the gym " hey Khaat, god it feels good to be moving again " she looked at Steven " well sort of " she chuckled as steven moved her head back to look ahead.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top