New Day, New Life - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 15 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

"You mean I might not have..." Khaat began. Brian went to her and stroked her cheek.

"You never, never hurt me. You hear me?" He looked deeply into her eyes. "Those were my kids from the moment they were conceived, no matter what. I have five beautiful children. Its the way it is. Now, would you, once and for all, stop kicking yourself for something that we may never have the answer to scientifically? And the only other answer that matters is the one we've always known. Now stop. Once and for all--just stop." He leaned down and kissed her. "Now--is it over? Really?"

"i just never..."

"I know what you never...but it doesn't matter. It never did," he said softly. Then he looked at Steven. "I don't know about it taking a better man but I do know that I don't think I could go back to living my life without her or my kids. 2 years ago, I'd have told you that you were nuts if you'd said I'd have a woman and 5 kids. But...here it is...and I have no desire to do without it ever again."

"It took you two entirely too long. I knew you were going to end up together the first time you two shared that candy on the beach when you were 8," Kate laughed.

"And you never told us?" Brian frowned.

"Some things are better left unsaid," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Steven nodded and smiled " nice one mate " he said grinning then he looked at Kate and shook his head " I will never understand seers" he said and sat back down next to Jess who patted his knee.

"don't worry you don't have to " she said and jack chuckled behind her.

" yes that's Robert , Brain and I's place" he said softly and kissed Jess " isn't that right dear" he said and saw her poke her tongue out playfully at him. Steven stood up and waked over to Cassidy " would you walk with me for a moment ?" he asked holding up his hand to help her up from her seat.

Cassidy looked up at him and nodded " sure , if you guys will excuse us" she said and took his hand puling her self up to her feet as he then lead her out side.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Brian and Khaat simply watched Steven and Cassidy walk outside. Khaat's mind was reeling with the idea that the triplets might be Brian's after all. She wanted to have more children, but by the time they got to the point where it was a possibility, Khaat's relationship with Rob was long over. It was Brian who had chosen to be part of her life, not Rob. And then, Rob had just buggered off again. No word, no provision for what they believed were his kids, not a syllable. Nothing. Khaat didn't believe Rob had it in him to hate her so much, but evidently somewhere he had finally found a way to stop loving her and Abbey--and the new lives they had created. Brian stood by her, no matter what.

There was still a great deal about Rob that haunted her. Questions she didn't have answers to. She was quiet now, thoughts racing faster than she could resolve them.

"I would love to see the beach today" she said finally softly.

"I think we might be able to make that work," Brian smiled. "Any objections? Robert? Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Jess looked at him and smiled " ow I'd love to see that two.." she stopped and looked out the window where she could see Steven and cassidy stood she saw him take her hand in his. Then she watched him kiss her one hand caressing her cheek the other holding hers. " well I think Steven finally untangled his tongue" she said chuckling and she motioned to the others.

" wow hes a quick worker , maybe now they will both calm down " he said as he moved to sit beside Jess" that beach far from here?" he asked wondering how long it would take to get to the beach.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:46 pm

"No farther than a quick apparation," Brian said.

"Well, so long as you don't apparate completely down to the shore you should be alright. I don't know where precisely the shield to hide our magic ends on this property," Robert said. "And don't keep her standing too long. Conjure a chair or something. Or actually move one--without magic--down to the beach. Something."

"I want to sit on the sand," she said.

"No." Her father's response was quick and firm. "We'll never get you down there or back up. And its not good for that healing incision. You're not ready for that."

"We do have chairs," Brian laughed. "If you want to go, I'll take you. But we're going to do it right."

"Thank you. I have no desire to have to either conjure an infirmary here or to do repair surgery on the dining room table," Robert said. Khaat rolled her eyes at him. "You might as well not roll your eyes at me, because it doesn't move me one molecule, Daughter of mine."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Steven smiled as he walked Cassidy back inside " did we miss anything ?" he asked as she sat back down also smiling now holding on to his hand as he stood with her watching..

Jess smiled " ow I saw some folding ones in bags in a cupboard they would do the job on the beach too. " she said looking at Robert " you know those camping ones " she motioned with her hands that they folded out and in " you can carry them on your back any place, kinda neat if you ask me " she smiled as she saw Cassidy and Steven glad finally to feel calm from both of them.

Steven looked at Jess " beach we're going to the beach nice, it would be nice to swim in the sea " he said and looked at Cassidy " you going stay with Khaat on the beach ?" he asked her and saw her shake her head.

" no way I want to swim in the sea too" she said " when are we going?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 am

"You had enough sun today," Robert told Cassidy. "As I recall, it was you who were not feeling well after a 30 minute dip in the pool before lunch. And you were just out again. It might not be wise for you to continue to put yourself into an environment that seems to be making you ill. You do as you like, but it isn't something that I would advise."

"Those chairs sound fine, Jess," Brian said. "I'll grab a couple. Thanks." He went to the closet and got out a pair of chairs in the bags and threw them over his shoulder. As he did, Robert helped Khaat up to her feet. Brian returned and put his arm under her shoulder. "Hold onto me, Babe," he said. He kissed her cheek. "This is not private time, its just seeing the sand and the shore. You're all welcome." He apparated her out to the sand.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am

Steven looked at Cassidy " I'll stay with you Roberts right " he said and saw her sigh.

Cassidy looked at Robert she knew he was right " ok I'll stay " she said with out any more argument and looked at Steven then back at Robert " I have never been a hot weather person " she admitted watching Brian taking Khaat in his arms.

Jess looked at Jack and chuckled " well you taking me or what?" she said grinning as he looked stunned at her.

" ow right " he said and grabbed a spare chair and moving Jess closer to him the chair now over his shoulder and Jess wrapped in his arm. He aperated out and to the beach not far behind Brian and Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:40 am

Brian flicked his fingers to cause the chairs to set themselves up, so he could keep a grip on Khaat to support her. He lowered her into a royal blue chair and conjured for her a cold drink. She was just on the edge of the water where she could put her feet into the water and enjoy the feel of either the tide, wet sand, or dry sand under her feet. And it let her smell the sea air and feel the breeze in her face and her hair. She sighed contentedly.

"This is wonderful. Can we, at some point, sleep out here under the stars?" she asked Brian. He laughed, laying his hand on hers as he sat next to her.

"Now that sounds like fun. A bonfire on the beach under the stars, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, sleeping under the stars...."

:"We haven't done that since we were kids."

"Can we wait until your incision heals first or your father will have a stroke if you get sand in your incision."

"I'd be careful."

"No you wouldn't. I know you," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:44 am

Jack walked Jess down to the water and she dipped her toes in it sighing as she felt the cold water flowing over her feet . " ah that wonderful " she said and smiled at him then looked at Brian " ow did I hear marshmallows and hot dogs?" she said and sat nor far from them with jack who sat on the sand beside her.

" Its beautiful and calming here " he said and then lay back on the sand his arms behind his head and a smile on his face " you know I think cassidy and Steven are gonna make a wonderful mother and father for that baby " he said out loud.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top