New Day, New Life - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 16 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 am

"You did hear food," Brian laughed. "But I told Khaat that she has to let her incision heal before we do much of this. She wants to do a campout under the beach under the stars, but if we don't do this when her incision is healed, Robert will have a heart attack, and frankly, we need him later. Somebody has to have the bullocks to stand up to Grindlewald when the time comes, so lets not press our luck, shall we?"

"My father won't be taken out by a little sand on the beach," Khaat said firmly. "But I will behave. And you're right, Jess. Its gorgeous, There is something about a tropical beach that I never get tired of."

"I"m sure you're right, Jack," Brian agreed. "It might be a struggle because they're blending three families, but if they want it badly enough, they can make it work."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

Jessica smiled " not been on one like this before " she sighed then brushed her hand over Jack's cheek " they will make it work , I feel it there meant to be together " she said smiling " I also feel Cassidy's not going to last to term something about her pregnancy" she looked at Khaat " she's not going yet but I feel it" she said then sat back letting the warm sun fall on her cheeks.

Jack sighed and dug his toes into the soft sand " I agree we need Robert strong and well to kick Grindlewald's ass out of the ministry" he said he saw the look on Jess's face " well we do" he said and chuckled as he lay .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

"Hey!" Robert shouted outside. "Brian! I could use you and either Steven or Jack to take a look at what I've done. I need the other one to stay here with our women for now."

"Uh...okay," Brian said, getting up. He kissed Khaat. "Don't dash off without me."

"Do I look like I can dash anywhere?" she frowned.

"Thankfully, no," he said. He headed back up to the house and motioned for one of the men to follow him. He went into the house. "So you're done?" he asked Robert.

"For now," Robert said. "We still have plenty of space left to add things later. But for now,this will do. I want you to see and tell me what you think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am

Jess smiled then turned to look back at the house " ok Jack you go I'll stay with Khaat " she said and smiled at her as he aperated back to the house grinning as she saw Cassidy siting with Steven at the chess board as he tried to teach her how to play. Jack smiled " I'll wait here Brian" he said looking back down the beach.

Jess looked at Khaat and smiled " I am getting the feeling your happy that the triplets could be Brian's , I hope they are he deserves it " she said softly and smiled as the waves washed over her feet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

"I am," Khaat said gently. "I felt so guilty about that whole thing. Brian was actually so tickled that I was going to have another child that he was better with it than I was. He understood right away that Rob and I were bewitched by that potion that awful woman slipped into our drinks. My best guess is that he killed her. I don't know. But she's never been seen again. Not ever. But since Rob has disappeared, we won't ever know for sure. I just didn't know how to cope with a child that wasn't his when we were already engaged, and no matter what he said, it didn't make me feel any better. I'm actually better knowing that there is just as much of a chance it could be really Brian's."

Meanwhile, Robert took Brian and Jack downstairs. The downstairs opened up into a beautiful state of the art gym and pool. A room off to the left looked like a relaxing spa and massage room. And he opened the cabinets to show that it was also a state of the art infirmary for almost anything that could be tended by magical means. There were two rooms next to that--changing rooms and restrooms--one for women, one for men. He took them further down the room and opened a set of double doors. It was an elegan dark panelled office. It was large enough to hold a large conference table and chairs, and an impresive desk and office set up at the other end. Detailed maps of England with the wizarding world clearly mapped hung on the walls. It was, in every effect, a war room. Robert was clearly preparing for war. From there, he opened a hidden doorway and opened it to a massive arsenal of muggle weapons. He'd brought a large part of his own collection to stock the safehouse with.

The last room he showed the was a large room on the right of the stairs--it was a luxurious family room with an opening into a colorful and well stocked playroom.

"So what do you think?" He asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

Jess smiled " I felt the relief and anticipation " she said smiling " in both of you " she said "ow this waters wonderful" she said again as it lapped once more over her bare feet .

Jack followed Brian and marveled at what Robert had done " its a lot cooler down here than up stairs I think Cassidy will love it down here" he said as they walked further down. He marveled at what Robert had a accomplished in a short time " I like it I think its very fitting and piratical too " he said as his eyes went wide at the sight of the elegant dark paneled office.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:08 am

"You've made a war room, Robert," Brian said. "Does this mean what I think it does?"

"It means that at some point, there will more than likely be a war. And someone has to strike out against this idiot. I am still the rightful minister. He's only a squatter. He has no legal right to be where he is. I haven't abandoned my post. There is no other choice. I have to spearhead this whether I want to or not. At some point, England will be looking for me. They probably already are. When the time comes, I will step back into this--slowly and methodically."

"You're fully prepared to go to the death on this, aren't you?"

"Yes. I am. I am swearing you to not let my wife or my daughter know this. Its almost impossible to keep this from 3 seers in the same house, but we have no choice. The more that people know, the more we risk our whole world. At this point, stealth and silence is our friend. If we read someone in, they have to be skilled enough at occlumency that Grindlewald won't be able to see into their minds, except by perhaps veritaserum or by an imperious curse. However, if I carry the plan itself, and I'm the only one who is fully read in, then we minimize the possibility of one of our friends being used against us as a weapon. I'm not purposely shutting anyone out. But I do want this to work. Does that make sense?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Jack sat down at the table and listened he agreed they needed to be ready at any moment to take back the ministry for Robert. He chuckled when he said about being unable to keep a secret around 3 seers " tell me about it " he said and lent on the desk more as Robert continued and he sighed " perfect sense to me Robert" he said and looked at Robert he knew he and Jess were behind him 100% and he knew Steven would protect Cassidy as he would Jess should anything happen. " so who do you know that's skilled enough at occlumency that Grindlewald won't be able to see into his or her mind?" he asked.

Jess watched Khaat on the beach enjoying the sand and water " I hope there not too long though I have to say I am enjoying the quiet " she said chuckling as she felt a small fish nibble her toes.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 pm

"Much as I love them all," Khaat smiled, "a couple of minutes without the guys is very nice. And lately you and I haven't had a moment to ourselves. You do realize what they're doing, right? Daddy is not going to be able to walk away from England forever. Much as he says he will. We both know he's already scheming what he's going to do next and who he's doing it with. You know my mother already sees it all. She's just not saying anything. But as long as the boys think they're protecting us, let them think it. I'm good with sitting back for a change and not gearing up for a fight just yet. But that probably sounds really selfish, doesn't it?" She stretched out her legs and dipped her feet in the water. "Hey, I can see my feet again," she laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and nodded " yes I like jack looking after me and no about time they did some work and we rested. " she said and chuckled as she sat she could see her feet " when you have triplets out of you, it usually does mean you can see them" she said smiling " but I know how you feel , I was glad to see my feet when our twins were born" she said ans wiggled her toes in the water. She sighed and smiled " hope there ok in there I know Roberts all tense about the ministry and jack he can take things too literal " she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top