New Day, New Life - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 17 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:58 pm

"Well,let Jack be literal. I just get the feeling Daddy is being pretty literal himself right now. You know, I have a good idea what they must be saying about him right now back home. That does bother me--the lies that they are most likely saying--the ones he's sheltering me from. But I honestly don't think it bothers him nearly as much as my heart aches for him. And there is nothing I can do about it right now, but just try to follow where he wants to go. Remus said to me once that my father was the finest chess player he knew. And if I'm reading him right, he's operating this as a massive wizard's chess game--a life and death game of strategy. This may well be some sort of turning point for us all in our world, or at least a really rough patch. I think hes trying to brace us for that." Her voice got quieter. "And I know he's trying to brace us for the fact that this might be one game he might not survive."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 am

Jess reached over and touched Khaat's hand " I know and were all hoping that's not the case , this game is one we all are part of and can help him win " she said " got to think positive Khaat " she said and smiled as she sat back in her chair " ok enough shop talk time to relax a little " she said " and do it this time Khaat you haven't had it easy ether" she looked back at the house " it is beautiful here " she felt her tummy rumble " god I could go for some of Angus's rubbed stake" she said chuckling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 am

"He didn't say what he was fixing tonight," Khaat said. "But he's never fixed anything I didn't like. I'm sure it will be fabulous. I can't imagine that it won't be.

"Fabulous?" Brian asked, finally returning outside. "Are you talking about me?" he laughed.

"No," Khaat said. "Dinner. Are you boys done conspiring?"

"Conspiring? We weren't doing any such thing. Just admiring the gym, the spa, the family room, and the playroom your father put into the new basement. I'm guessing Jack is coming out again too."

"And what else did my fahther put into the basement?" She scowled. "Remember, if you lie, I will know."

"Just a little office," He smiled.

"Do you believe that, Jess?" Khaat looked at Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 am

Jess looked up at Brian and chuckled " well I like the sound of the other stuff... but yeah I do " she said chuckling as she saw Jack walk down behind Brian.

"Jess you got to see the basement its cool , that pool look great" he paused and looked at Brian as he said about the war room " yeah but it looks good all that paneling and stuff " he said hoping that his disinterest would make them both think nothing was wrong and they would not worry about things. He moved and sat next to Jess " well you ready to go back or do you want to soak your toes a little longer?" he asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 am

"I want to see this so called little office," Khaat said.

"No," Brian kissed her. "Not today. You are not doing any stairs or anymore apparating except to go back inside. I really would like your insides to stay inside. Its not the best to do with an incision like that and you know it."

"I trust you. You're a very safe apparator."

"Excuses, excuses. No. Not today. Enjoy the beach."

"Wanna walk?"

"I'll take you a few steps in the water, but not very much farther." She smiled. He helped her stand and walk a few steps in the water.

"God, that feels good," she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 am

Jess looked at Khaat " hes right we all would like for you not to hurt yourself " she said glad she had chosen not to walk far with Brian . She stood up and looked at jack " come on Jack we should go inside " she said and held him close as they walked back up to the house pausing Jess looked back at Brian and Khaat. " I wonder if it will be a spring wedding or a fall one?" she asked chuckling as jack turned her back away from them.

" Jess don't " he said and kissed her " let them do there thing and we will do ours " he said and opened the door for her he stopped seeing Steven with a baby and Cassidy changing another.

" they were wet and you guys were out side " she said finishing little Robert and picking up Michael from the crib to change him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 am

"Wedding?" Robert asked. "You thinking about Khaat and Brian? I'm betting Brian will want to do it almost tomorow if he could talk her into it. She'll want to do something a bit more memorable. He'd be happy with a muggle drive through wedding in Las Vegas. Somehow I don't see her doing that. He could care less about the ceremony. He just wants her."

"She'd never ever agree to a wedding in a drive through like a muggle fast food restaurant," Kate scowled. "Not ever. Can't you do it?"

"Technically, yes. But whether it would stand once I file it when I get back into my office, who knows? She could always have Grindlewald do it."

"Thats not even funny, Robert," Kate socked him in the shoulder. He merely raised his eyebrows at her. "Do you think I am kidding, Robert?"

"Do you think I was?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " I was talking about Khaat and Brain " she said and looked at Jack " I think them marrying would complete everything for both of them" she said glancing at Steven and Cassidy who finished the babies and lay them in the cribs to sleep again.

" hey Jess knock the match making off " Jack said and kissed her cheek " they will if its supposed to be " he took her hand and sat her down.

cassidy looked at Steven then Jess and shook her head gently she knew why Jess had looked at them both, she liked Steven and she knew he liked her a lot and she was happy with him for once. Cassidy moved to sit with Jess who smiled at her.

" we can talk later Cassidy when the men are busy in the gym " she said and saw the grin on jack and Steven's faces.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 am

"Thanks for changing the kids," Robert said. "Its a full time job right now. I do believe Brian's budget for diapers is about to go up dramatically."

"Well, I think it doubled when they knew they were having twins, but this sort of takes that cost up by another 150%, doesn't it?

"It certainly does," Robert said. "One of them might have to work a third job."

"Or Grandpa and Grandma can help if necessary."

"Money is NOT a problem," Brian said firmly, apparating in with Khaat. "Angus, could you get the chairs please, unless someone plans on going back out to the beach to get them? Khaat, its time you were off your feet. You've done enough." She didn't disagree. She felt fine so far, but she knew she had done enough for right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Jess chuckled as she sat down beside Steven who was placing Julia down in the crib with her brothers.

" Hey no problems we needed the practice anyway " Steven said smiling as he moved to the kitchen to grab a cold soda he brought a glass of cold water for Cassidy who drank it slowly feeling it cool her down a little.

" Robert mind if I use the basement?" she asked looking at him hopefully. Steven looked at Robert and spoke.

" I'll stay with her " he offered " I want to check out the gym jack said was down there anyway" he stood up and finished his soda moving to take the empty cup from Cassidy

Last edited by Jessica Dark Heart on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top