New Day, New Life - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 29 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 am

"Thanks, Jess," Khaat said. "I didn't realize I was so tired. I thought I felt fine. Sometimes it feels like Brian is being overprotective, but I know he was right. If it had been one of my patients I'd have done the same thing. I'm glad the babies were good for you Its a lot to handle 5 at once. So far Abbey and Dakota don't seem phased by them. I do wonder when it will register that they aren't the only two kids in the house anymore. Brian doesn't think it will matter. He thinks the girls are well adjusted and doesn't think it is going to be much of an issue--for now at least. I don't think they'll make it to adulthood without 5 kids in the same house being peaceful, though. Somehow I do think squabbles are in our future."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 am

Jess smiled and nodded " I have been showing them the babies and yes they seem fine with their new brothers and sister " she said as Abby toddled in calling for Brian. Jess smiled and picked her up " hey there he's here " she walked over and Abby held out her hands to Brian. Jess let her go and moved to the cots all still asleep the two boys looking like the were cuddling each other and this made Jess smile as she looked at Brian " ok I'll let you sleep Khaat " she said and moved out of the room back to the living room just in time to see Dakota following Max into the kitchen again she shook her head and followed her. " Angus you have a small visitor " she said and looked under the table seeing Dakota rolling a ball to max who batted it back at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:20 am

"Oh, good," Khaat said, glad Jess had been working on introducing them. She yawned. When Jess left, she dozed off. Brian took Abbey and whispered little words in her ear that made her giggle a bit. It was tickling her ear. He carried her out, telling Abbey they were going to let Mama sleep. He took her out and put her on the floor with a handfull of toys.

Angus looked under the table and saw Max bat a ball back to Dakota. It made him laugh. "Good work, Max," he said. "You're in charge. Make sure she behaves." The cat just looked at him as the ball bumped lightly against his leg. He swatted it back to Dakota, seeming to have unending patience. "You'd better be prepared to go to Hogwarts with her. I dont' think you're goig to get out of it, Mate," he said to Max. "Youll be an old cat in a very old castle."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:28 am

Jess moved to pour a cup of coffee for herself " looks like all the woman but me have gone to bed " she said leaning against the counter and stirring the spoon that she had used to put her sugars in and chuckled feeling a little out of place being the only female now in a house of men. she looked at Max and chuckled " ow I think she will have something else by then" she said " like a toad or a frog or even a big black bat" she said and smiled as she took a sip of the coffee " this is nice is it anew blend?" she asked as he tasted its almost chocolaty flavor as she drank it . " its good if it is , I like it " she said smiling as she felt the ball hit her foot taping it she rolled it back to them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

"The last I knew, Hogwarts policy for pets was still just toads, owls and cats," Robert said. "Although, Edgar Doyle doesn't seem to give a rat's about what sort of animal comes in through the door. If he's still headmaster by the time the grandkids go to school, he'll most likely have some git bring an elephant ro a giraffe. And the tea is new. Made with local vintage chocolate. They make some of the finest chocolate in the world right here on this island. I couldn't sleep,so...I made a new blend of tea. I'm glad you like it."

"You didn't tell me we had new tea, Angus," Brian said.

"You don't normally drink it, Mate," Angus said. pouring Brian a cup. He floated it to him. Brian smelled it and then sipped at it.

"you do need to promise to keep us stocked with this," Brian said. "Khaat will be in seventh heaven, as much as she likes chocolate."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Jess chuckled and drank more of her tea " hay its not just Khaat whose the chocoholic" she said and smiled to Brian loving each drop as she drank it . " ow and me too I want some for my home , I have others you made in a special cupboard out of the children's way " she finished her cup and placed it in the sink and turned to see Jack walking in the kitchen.

" wow so this is where your all hiding" he said and chuckled " ow do I smell chocolate ?" he said and Jess chuckled at him as he looked at her and moved to give her a kiss " hey I got a chocolate flavored wife" he said and smiled at her kissing her one more time.

" that's Angus's new tea, its good and chocolaty" she said feeling his arms move around her from behind as he pulled her to rest on him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Angus poured a couple more mugs of tea and passed them around. At that point, he saw two sippy cups start to float out of the kitchen. He glanced at them to be sure there was juice in them and then let them glide past.

"That's Kate's work," Angus said. "They're floating far too smoothly to be anyone's work but hers." He handed around the tea to those who didn't hafve mugs of it.

"Robert," Brian said, "When can I take Khaat out for dinner?"

"When she can last more than an hour out without falling asleep. Thats when. She's still too weak. This sort of surgery can kick a woman in her energy for several weeks. She'll snap around, but pushing it won't help. She needs some activity but not overdoing it. I might be able to boost her a bit with some vitamin tonic and an energy potion, but an energy potion is only going to be a false sense of where she's really at. I'd rather just use the vitamin tonic and good food, rest, and carefully monitored activity."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Jess held Jack tight as Steven walked in and took a mug drinking he smiled " nice tea" he said siting at the table and listening to Robert " like Cassie shes fast asleep " he said and sat back in his chair watching the two sippy cups he could not help chuckle " well its telling you what she wants with out words " he said and smiled as he drank his tea. Soon he was done and stood up " ok I'm going to do laps before supper. " he said and moved out to the outside pool feeling the cool air against his now bare skin.

Jess moved from jack and headed into the living room and picked up a magazine and moved out side to sun bathe changing her clothes to a nice pair of shorts and a tee shirt and sat down reading it and watching as Steven swam his lengths.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

Khaat finally woke, feelingg better. She saw her father reading a copy of the local muggle newspaper, and she knew he would rather be reading the Prophet, but it was just impractical at the moment.

"Is the paper worth much?" she asked softly.

"No, not really," he said, laying it aside and taking off his reading glasses," But then ours wasn't worth much either, really."

"Any word from back home?"

"Only that people are ready to burn me in effigy, I think," he laughed.

"I thought wizards usually skipped the effigy part and went right for the real thing," she said.

"They have to find me first," he laughed.

"Daddy, shouldn't we be home fighting this?"

"For what end, my darling? We really do need to let them experience whatever blessings they think he will bring them. If they want him so badly, let them have him. When they realize he's a sadistic tyrant, then we'll be able to do something about it. Until then, I don't have much bloody choice."

"I'm sorry. Really. Can I do anything to help?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact. Angus, let Khaat try my new tea, please."

Angus brought Khaat a tea mug. "Feeling better?" he asked.

"Feeling foolish for getting tired from just riding in a car," she said.

"Drink your tea," Angus smiled.

"You're not thinking of the jostling and bumping a car does. It is tiring for a new surgical patient," her father said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 am

Jess heard Khaats voice from inside and smiled thinking she would leave them alone for a moment as she knew the babies would be wanting a change and a feed soon. Placing her magazine down she stood up and walked back in accioing three warm bottles she moved to the nursery and smiled at Kate. " thought they might be getting hungry about now " she motioned to the bottles to sit on the bedside stand and looked in on them. " Khaat and Brian can be proud of all their children, each one as unique as their parents" she looked at Kate " you know I mean Brian and Khaat , Rob doesn't figure in this at all " she said her face smiling as she felt Robert move in the crib.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top