New Day, New Life - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 30 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

"I know," Kate smiled. "Rob loves her, but he just doesn't have it in him to stay with her. That may not ever change, but I'm glad to see Khaat being wise enough to let him go and to keep a man in her life that is there for her no matter what. I didn't dare tell them that I had seen years ago when she first met Brian that I saw him in her future. The vision back then was sketchy, but I knew that angry young boy was going to play a part in her life, maybe forever. And he's turned out to be a fine young man. And he loves her. I'm glad she's happy. And the fact that they might well be his after all brought a bit of a light back to her eyes. I think she and Rob both felt victimized by the fact that they were drugged with that potion. It was right after that that Rob disappeared without a word. He has to know she was pregnant. The potion was designed for that, and it was one of his. He's not stupid. But the fact that he had more children and couldn't deal with it, well, it speaks for itself. All her father and I want for her is to be happy. Thats all. Though, I do think she's had enough with pregnancy for awhile," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Jess listened to Kate and chuckled " like me when I had the twins , nope no more for me " she said smiling " three is enough though I have thought about asking Robert about a reversal I always remember his words that it couldn't be done so I accept it again and move on" she chuckled waving her hand and a cup of tea floated to her filled with the chocolate tea again " I think this is the best tea Roberts made yet " she said smiling as she drank taking in the warm sun on her bare legs as she sat on the lounger.

Steven did his laps and climbed out drying himself off " hi Kate " he said and sat on the end of a lounger to finish drying off " when are those two gonna tie the knot ?" he asked her looking at her from under the stripped towel " they have kids , they have a home why not just take that last step for real " he sighed placing the towel over his shoulders as he looked at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:25 pm

"I know that boy," Kate laughed. "He wants to give her a sense of the storybook romance that he feels she deserves. He sees her as his princess. Not unlike how Robert sees her. Robert will always see her as his little princess. Brian wants to, in his mind, do this thing right. He wants to take her to someplace romantic for a weekend and probably propose to her--for real this time...and then I have no idea what he has in his mind for a ceremony, but if I know him, he wants her to have a day beyond her wildest dreams. He wants to honor her for giving him so many beautiful children and for bringing so much to his life. He considers Mis, and every kid she is the guardian of as much their children as if they'd conceived them and had them themselves. Two years ago, he was alone. He had Robert and me, but basically, he was alone. Now he has her, and countless children. And he loves it. I dont' think he ever thought he would be this happy. I think a part of him thought that his life was over, really, when his folks died. I think thats why being an auror was so easy. He didn't care if it killed him or if it didnt. he does care now. Very much."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Jess smiled and thought back to how she and jack men and how he proposed under the stars at a dance before he found out she was pregnant with Andrew and she smiled at Kate " sounds very heavenly and just what she needs, were all here to help when he wants to" she said even Steven nodded.

" Yes with anything he needs for it best man ushers even flowers I know a good florist thought we'd have to do it on the Q.T " he said smiling "He's a good man whose been threw a lot in his life and its about time he got given it back in droves" he pulled the towel from his shoulders and turned to see Cassidy walking out as she held her back stiffly. " you ok?" he asked standing to let her sit.

" I think I over did it " she said looking at Kate " I rolled over in bed and next think I felt a pain in my back " she said " I think I just pulled a muscle, all this added weight I'm not sure how to turn these days" she said softly and sighed " I hate feeling this way but I'm not giving into it" she looked at Jess who smiled and placed her hand on Cassidys back and nodded.

" yes, you twisted a muscle " she said and drew off the pain " might me tender and no exercising for two days give it time to fully relax back" she looked at Kate and smiled " a mothers work is never done hay" she said and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:47 pm

"Well, Brian did talk to Robert about just doing a quickie eloping just to get it done. It seems as he's a bit panicky and is afraid Khaat will change her mind. Robert had a good laugh about that. Khaat is not about to run from Brian. Not ever. He's told Brian that he's good with them doing a rahter quick ceremony, but he wants it to be a day to remember for both of them. I think he's talked Brian out ofo the Las Vegas drive through eloping," she laughed. "I think there is a part of Brian who is so deleriously happy that he's afraid he's going to wake up someday and find out that Khaat and all the kids were just a really wonderful dream but never really happened. He needs to have her wearing his wedding ring and legally married to him so that he knows its a dream he doesn't ever have to wake up from. Never again. Brian has worked all his life to hide the emotional scars he has, and he puts his energies into training to fight and to work past those through beign a soldier for Robert. But when I look at him, I stil see that little boy that only Robert could reach. There is still a part of him that is really insecure that he'll lose her. Personally, as far as I'm concerned, the sooner, the better for both of them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Jess nodded her agreement and sat back down on the lounger and picked up her cup again. Drinking the warm liquid inside and sighed looking at the sun over head threw the canopy over the lounger. Cassidy smiled as she listened to Kate.

" ow are Brian and Khaat getting married then?" she asked " they do seem right for each other I thought they were the way they acted together " she admitted to her " he is a handsome man khaat should feel lucky any woman would die to have him on her arm" she looked at Steven who chuckled " don't worry dear your still a hansom sexy man to me " she said taking his hand in her own
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

"Brian wants to ask her," Kate said to Cassidy. "He's wanted to ask her to do it legally for a long, long time. He gave her a beautiful engagement ring a long time ago, and then they did a commitment ceremony because she was legally separated from Rob but still married. Brian loves her so much that he really doesn't want her to slip away. I don't think anything is strong enough to pry her away from him. She wants to be with him just as much. They are a good fit. They have been a good fit since they were kids. I've been starting to buy wedding magazines again so Khaat can plan once Brian asks her. I'm sure she'll need help planning. There will be plenty for us all to do. I would love to see them not wait a long time but to just do it. I think it will bring a sense of peace and stability to them that neither of them have had for a long time. FOr them its already done but the legality of it, but still, thats an important piece. I want them to do this. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Cassidy looked at Kate and smiled " I saw that its beautiful " she said and smiled at Steven " hay a girl can't help see what others have and admire how can we not " she kissed his cheek taking his hand she placed it on her tummy just as the baby kicked her she took a deep breath and relaxed as it passed. Steven felt the kick and rubbed her rounded tummy smiling at her dreamily as he pulled her close to him.

" well like I said we're here to help in any way we can , though I think cassidy will be a little rounded for brides maid" he said and that earned him a smack on his hand.

" hay I am not that big " she said pulling a tongue " besides three more months and I'm done, I feel like I'm over done now Kate " she said and shifted where she sat becoming uncomfortable with where she sat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 pm

"Dont wish it away, Cassidy," Kate smiled. "You'll be amazed when the day comes and you wish you could have it all back again. Every glorious sensation that you are so tired of now. The day will come when you wish you could go back and have it again. That hunger is natural for women, no matter how old we become. Its something no man can ever truly appreciate. One of the most wonderful things is feeling your child kick and knowing it is a separate life you hold. Stop dreading it all and start enjoying every little bit of discomfort. That discomfort is what brings new life into your life." Kate understood sometimes first time mothers were afraid, but Cassidy seemed to dread every little pain, even the wonderful parts of it. Kate did worry a bit that if Cassidy didn't toughen up just a bit and get some exercise in, then delivery would be very difficult and if it didn't go well, she worried that either the child or Cassidy or both would not survive because Cassidy had not done the work to make go well. Kate cold not force her into doing the right things, and Steven and Jess were trying, bbut in the ned, Cassidy had to want it for herself, and Kate was not sure Cassidy wanted it. Not deeply enough to do the hard work that pregnancy required. Pregnancy was work. It was not the time to be a delicate little flower.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 am

Cassidy looked at Kate and sighed as she lent more on Steven " I understand Kate." she said softly and felt Steven pull her closer she held him tight then moved to lay back on him. " aches and pains are part of the whole experience and I just have to go with it " she said smiling at Kate " and I will enjoy this " she said motioning to her tummy "and this" she said giving Steven a hug and kiss and he gave her one back.

" hay your not alone so enjoy it if anything were to go wrong Jess and Robert would say something even Kate so your in god hands Cassie" he said holding her close to him.

" ow Kate did Fiona do those blankets ?" she asked " because I'd like one for the crib and some baby dresses too" she said and smiled as she sat thinking " ow, ow booties too" she chuckled and grinned at them all.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top