New Day, New Life - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 7 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm

"Morning," Angus said. "There's something really nice in waking up in the tropics. I could get used to this." Just as he spoke, Dakota got aggravated with something or another, and she hurled a piece of toast with a bit of a defiant little tone. "Now, now," Angus said. "We'll be having none of your lip today, Madam." He picked up the toast and tossed the piece out. "Breakfast is now over for you." He picked her up and put her on the floor. She began to have a tantrum, crying angrily. "I would suggest you not do that to your grandfather. He's liable not to put up with you," Angus said calmly. "We cannot have our own way all the time." He simply ignored the tantrumming and sent breakfast plates to the table. Sunnyside up eggs, crispy bacon, fried potatoes, toast from homemade Hawaiian sweet bread, fresh tropical fruit salad, fresh pineapple juice.

"Have a seat, all of you," he said. "I'll send Khaat's tray to her as soon as I get permission to do it." Max walked over to check out Dakota, and she was mad enough that she smacked the white cat. He actually looked like it had hurt his feelings. He turned and walked away from her, switching his tail back and forth as if to wipe her out of his thinking. Angus sighed. "And that just earned you a time out, Young Lady." He picked her up and put her in the play pen. Then the angry screaming began.

"And to think, we only have another 17 years of this to put up with from her," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Steven walked in to see the temperamental Dakota and sighed as he moved to the kitchen glad to see Cassidy with fruit juice he sat down and sighed at Angus " ow no eggs for miss cassidy" he said " not good for the baby " he said and saw her poke her tongue out at him then chuckle.

Cassidy sat open mouthed but then shut it as he said it was not good for the baby. She was not going to do anything she was in matter of fact in a good mood and as such just pulled a tongue and chuckled at him instead. " ok no egg" she said and continued to drink her juice.

Jess chuckled " hes right the salmonella in it can harm the baby " she chuckled again seeing her pull a tongue " but the rest should be good " she said and took her own plate and began to eat as did jack he finished one plate and asked for a second.

" what I like a good breakfast" he said " and your right Angus nothing beats waking up in a tropical paradise and waking next to the one you love " he said seeing the looks cassidy gave Steven and Steven gave cassidy.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 pm

"There's plenty here for Cassidy to choose whatever she likes," Angus said. He was hoping Cassidy would learn for herself what to choose and what not to and to start making her own choices, but he said nothing. He merely fixed plates for Kate and Robert and sent them to the table. Then he made plates for Khaat and Brian and sent them to the bedroom.

A few minutes later, Kate and Robert came out. "It smells wonderful, Angus," Kate smiled. "You were up baking bread, werent' you?"

"I love hawaiian sweet bread," Angus said, "And it makes great toast."

"It certainly does," she agreed. She and Robert sat down. Robert took a sip of the coffee and sighed, deeply relieved. "Robert, you need some sleep today. Some rest. I don't know when you slept last."

"Later, Kate," Robert said. "The quicker I adjust to the time change, the better I'll feel. I intend to spend some time in the sun and some time with my grandchildren. Maybe rent a muggle car and go for a drive. I don't know. I'm going to enjoy being a free man for awhile."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Steven ate his breakfast and chuckled at cassidy.

Cassidy chuckled " its ok Angus I was going to go with a bowl of muesli anyway its better for me " she said and pored it out adding fresh milk " though I will have a piece of that delicious fresh bread " she said and took a piece finding not only was it good to eat but it went down well with her unborn baby too and she ate her muesli finding each bit sitting well in her stomach.

Jess chuckled " well I'm glad your in a better mood than yesterday " she said finishing her own breakfast and sliding the plate to one side as he drank her coffee " I have to say i am relived Robert and Kate are here " she said seeing the nods from the others.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Robert allowed Dakota to endure a brief time out in the playpen and then when she started to miss being in contact with the others, he looked up. "Alright, who put her in time out?" he asked.

"I did," Angus said. "For smacking Max."

"Ah. Well, I'll deal with that," Robert said. He finished his breakfast quickly, and said, "Max! Come!" The cat looked at Robert, not really wanting to obey, but he went along anyway, hoping there was something in it for him. He took Dakota outside and sat down with them in the outdoor furniture near the pool, talking quietly with both Dakota and Max.

"I'm not exactly sure what he does," Kate said, "But it always seems to work." She flicked her fingers to send her dishes and Roberts to the kitchen. About that time, she had to duck to miss Brian's sending the dishes out from the bedroom, from Khaat and him. Kate looked over the tray. "Well, I can see who had which plate. Khaat's appetite is still off a bit. That should come back today."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am

Steven watched the plates stepping to one side as Brian's floated past him as he moved to place his own plate in the sink. He moved to Cassidy and nodded " going for a swim?" he asked and saw her shake her head.

Cassidy shook her head " nope after this breakfast I'll pass till this afternoon " she said and picked up a second slice of bread moving to place hers in the sink her and walked still eating into the living room she saw Robert out side and sat down feeling the warm breeze that now came threw the open double doors in the room.

Jess finished her food and moved to the bed room of Brian and Khaat " everything ok ?" she asked " Angus noted you didn't have much of an apatite to day" she said and smiled as she stood at the door way.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:32 am

"She's fine," Brian smiled. "I think she really enjoyed the fresh fruit salad. I was about to get her a bit more...." His sentence was interrupted by one of the babies starting to cry, and within seconds, it started the other two crying. Brian just smiled and shook his head. He looked at Khaat and said, "Welcome to our new life, Babe." He looked back at Jess. "Can you go get three bottles and another recruit to help feed breakfast and do some baths and diapers? We have three very unhappy little campers. I managed to keep them fed during the night because they didn't wake up at the same times. But now they're all hungry and they're all unhappy about the room service here."

"I can help feed," Khaat said.

"I'd rather you fed yourself. We'll get you some more fruit and we'll feed the babies," Brian smiled. "I think we can handle it, don't you, Jess? I think we have plenty of people to help, don't we?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 am

Jess nodded and chuckled " jack can help " she said just as he walked around the corner as baby bath following " thought they could use this " he said and set it beside the first crib.

" Jess you wash I'll diaper and dress " hes said and looked at Brian " unless you want to do that bit ?" he turned to face him . turning back Jess had the first boy in the tub washing him he splashed kicking his legs happily in the warm water once done Jess handed him to Jack who with a towel dried him and lay him on the bed to dress. Jack carried him over to Brain and a bottle " well could you do the honers " he said then moved back for Robert while Jess dealt with Julia.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Brian handed Michael to Khaat with a bottle for him. She made feeding a finicky newborn look easy. Once he had the bottle the crisis appeared to be averted. Brian just looked at her with admiration. She really was a good mom, no matter what she sometimes thought of herself. His mind was now going in directions that it had never gone in his entire life. He had made her a promise that if she was ever free of Rob Dent he would treat her just as if she was his wife. Well, he was now wanting, for some insane reason, to make that legal. He wanted her as his wife--forever. He didn't care if she wanted to hang onto the Lupin name. She liked it, he knew it, and so did he, actually. Besides that, with the people in his own life who wanted him dead, she and the kids might be safer without being known as Quinns. But he wanted, in every sense, to be their father.

"What's with you this morning?" Khaat looked up at Brian.

"Me?" he asked.

"You're a million miles away," she said.

"Sorry. I was just watching you. You amaze me."

"It is not hard to give a baby a bottle," she frowned. "Maybe you need more coffee."

"Maybe so," he kissed her. "I'll go do that. I'll be right back." He went out to refill the coffee cups while Jess and Jack bathed the other two babies.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Cassidy was sat drinking her juice she had just finished it when she saw Brian walk in and she walked over to him " Erm...Brian I ..I just want to apologies for my behavior, Steven and I talked till late last night and I realize how much of a pain I was to you guys" she said looking at her hands then back up at him " I want to help... even as big as I am now " she said and rubbed her tummy. " hows Khaat, you mentioned she was out of bed that's good" she said and smiled.

Steven walked in from out side and wiped sweat from his brow " wow, its hot out there " he walked over to cassidy and Brian "hey Brian" he said placing his arm around Cassidys shoulder " heard the kids earlier everything ok?" he asked
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top