New Day, New Life - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 6 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"I am better," Khaat said. "And you're right. I am ready to be up. At least a little. I really, really can't stand being here in bed. You know how healers make the worst patients. I know Brian wanted to be here when I got up, but perhaps ..."

"Perhaps what?" Brian asked, out of breath from the beach, coming into the bedroom through the wall that had had the sliding doors.

"I want to be up," she told him firmly.

"You feel up to that?"

"I'm fine," she said. He went over and checked her, laying his hand not only on her forehead but also on her stomach.

"It feels like its where it should be for right now," he said. "Jess? Would you like to double check me? And then if she's good, we'll get her up...slowly."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Jess smiled and walked over placing hr hands where his hand been she smiled " seems to be healing nicely " she said " take it slowly " she said to Khaat and looked at Brian " well how we going to do this with these two on the bed ?" she said pointing to Dakota and Abby sat on the bed watching them both. Jess looked at Jack who walked over to them both.

"Leave them to me " he said and and lifted both off the bed " lets see if we can't find some ice cream while mommy gets back on her feet " he said and carried them away from the bed he paused for a moment so they would know she was ok that and he wanted to look at the triplets.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"Breakfast first, Jack," Brian laughed. "Ice cream after breakfast. I don't care. Thats fine. They have a lot to adjust to. You ready, Khaat?"

"More than ready," she replied. He drew back the covers, and looked at her seriously.

"You let me do all the work, okay?" he asked. She nodded. They were both glad that her father had wrapped tight support bindings around her stomach. She wouldn't need to carry a pillow against her stomach like muggle women needed to. And, if her father's magic was up to par, she'd heal quicker too. Brian sat her up slowly, his hand behind her back. Khaat knew this was always tiring, always painful.

"How's the pain?" he asked.

"Its there," she said softly, not wanting to complain.

"Jess," Brian said, "draw that off before we start to help her put her feet on the floor and stand her up, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Jess moved to help her sit up listening to Brian as now she understood he knew more than she did even with training with Robert that was part of her training the rest was listening to others and learning from them. Placing her hand on Khaat she drew away the pain " better ?" she asked softly .

Jack chuckled " all right breakfast first then ice cream " he said seeing all three sleeping babies in their cots. He smiled and moved out to the kitchen " I have two hungry little girls here " he said to Angus as he sat them in there high chairs " breakfast then I promised Ice cream2 he said and chuckled seeing the look Abby gave.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:30 pm

"Not a problem," Angus said. "I'll get their plates. Thank you, Jack." He busied himself fixing breakfast plates for the girls and two sippy cups of juice.

Khaat felt the pain spell draw off her pain, and she was relieved. "Thank you," she told Jess. Khaat knew the biggest obstacle she was going to have was in getting past the lack of energy and the hormonal changes that she was going to experience. That was never easy--not for the patient or the healer.

"Ready?" Brian asked. She nodded. He helped her to turn and to put her feet on the floor and just sit for a moment on the edge of the bed. He flicked his fingers, summoning a short white robe in a lightweight french terry. He helped her put it on and suggested she forget tying it for now. She agreed. Once her head had cleared a bit from the change in position, he put his strong hands under her shoulders. "Grab hold," he told her. "I'll lift. You just grab on." She obeyed, taking a grip on his shoulders. "Good girl," he replied. "On three. One...two...three." He lifted her, seemingly without effort. He sighed heavily.

"Stop it," Khaat said, perceptively. "You knew I'd lose weight when I lost those three."

"You've lost a lot. I'll be glad when your father can come and assess this himself."

"Brian," Khaat said, "Its not unusual for a mother of triplets to lose 80 pounds or more. And I'll still have to diet to fit back into my regular clothes and to tone up my abdominals."

"First things first. How do you feel being on your feet?" he said, starting to transfer her weight back onto her feet for her.

"Feels great," she smiled. "Thank you. When can I shower?"

"Later today. We can help you wash up for now, but we're going to hold on the shower until either tonight or tomorrow morning. Your energy is going to run out quicker than you think. Do you think you'd like to just go sit in a chair for a bit?"

"That would be wonderful," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Jess smiled and spoke softly " that's what I'm here for " she said and held her hand behind Khaat also making sure she was a back up in case something went wrong but she left the most of it to Brian. She knew and felt it was his place as her partner but she was there for him if they needed her. She cast a spell to change the sheets and things on the bed as Khaat stood up. " I agree let your body get use to being upright again" she said .

Jack chuckled and pulled faces at the girls who body found it funny and laughed as he waited for the plates and sippy cups " wanna hand?" he asked moving to fill up the cups for him and handing one Dakota and one to Abby.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

'Thank you," Angus laughed. "When these two are hungry, they can get a bit demanding. I'm glad we've raised them so that they pretty much like everything we give them--at least so far. So, how's the lady of the house this morning? Is she ready for a cup of coffee yet, do you think? Shall I send her one?"

Khaat noticed Jess had refreshed the bed, and she was glad to have fresh sheets, and she was glad for the help she had from her and from Brian to get to a chair. "Alright. Far enough for now, Babe," he said. He lowered her into the chair very gently. It had only been a few steps but it felt like it had been miles to her.

"I think you might be right," she admitted. "it was far enough for now."

"You did great your first time up. I will let that little goof you did yesterday slip. I know you wanted to only make sure the fussy one wasn't in trouble. I'm going to forget that ever happened," he said.

"Have you heard from Daddy yet?" she asked.

"No, but we will. Soon," Brian said. "At this point, no news is good news."

"I'm not worried, I was just curious," she said.

"I know. I'm curious too, but I'm sure its alright."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Jess smiled moving to gather the dirty sheets " if you need me I will be in the laundry room " she said and smiled " you did really well Khaat " she smiled as she moved past " ow I'll get Angus to send in some coffee if your ready for it ?" she asked knowing she was always ready for a cup of coffee and she smiled heading out to the kitchen " Angus could you send some coffee to Khaat shes sat in the bed room and very anxious for a cup " she said and moved to Jack kissing his cheek lightly as she sat with him for a moment.

Jack smiled as he entered and sat down " what was that for ?" he asked not that he was complaining " I like it " he said and kissed her back. He would have spoken again but Steven walked in stretching out his body in his jeans and little else " Steven get dressed , hey aren't they the jeans you wore yesterday?" he asked .

Steven had woke realizing where he was he slowly slipped out but he could not resist giving Cassidy a soft kiss to her cheek as he moved he saw Khaat and Brian " morning " he said softly and smiled " good to see you up Khaat " he said and continued to the kitchen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Angus looked at Steven with a frown. "What happened to you, Mate?" It wasnt' like Steven to simply throw on dirty jeans and no shirt. Steven clearly was not duty ready, and that would not go over well with Brian. "Go take ten minutes, shower up, put on some clean clothes and make yourself duty ready before Brian sees that. I'll cover for you. You know how he gets if someone isn't ready to work. Breakfast isn't quite ready anyway. I'm not worried about you being ready to face the day. I'm more worried about the day being ready to face you."

At that moment there was a distinctive wand crack. The sound of someone arriving. In their midst stood Kate and Robert, and Robert had two large bags shouldered on his left shoulder.

"Robert! Good morning!" Angus smiled. "Khaat has been worried sick. Are you and Kate alright?"

"Fine," Robert said. "I'll have to be porting in and out, but its time we were all based out of the same place. Is that Kona I smell?"

"It certainly is," Kate grinned. "Angus, two very large cups please. How is my daughter?"

"She's fine, or so I hear," Angus said.

"Steven, go get cleaned up. You cant' work like that," Robert ordered. "Where are our sleeping quarters?"

"First door on the left," Angus said. "Hungry?"

"Starved."

"Good. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Where is my daughter?" Robert asked.

"The room at the end of the hall. I was just about to send her coffee."

"I'll take it to her," Robert said. Angus poured the coffee for Kate, Robert, and Khaat. Kate took her own mug, and Robert took the other two and headed down the hallway, with Kate on his heels.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Steven looked at himself in the reflection of the cooker he hadn't realized he was that bad till they mentioned it " am I that bad ?" he said and shook his head " was up late with cassidy, I mean talking with her " he turned hearing the crack he was relived as he knew the others were to see Robert he looked at his jeans and nodded " yes sir " he said and headed to his room , taking out fresh clothes he showered and dressed then headed back to the living room passing Cassidys room as he went. He saw her sat on the end of her bed." hey morning " he said walking in.

" hay Steven , erm about last night " she said but seeing his smile she shook her head " thanks for the talk I guess I have been a little bit of a drama queen lately" she said and stood up holding up his tee shirt she waked over " yours I believe" she smirked and moved to kiss his cheek " to say thank you, guess all I needed was some one to talk to " she smiled and headed down to the kitchen " good morning " she said smiling as she took some fruit juice and pored herself a glass looking at Angus

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top