New Day, New Life - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 5 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

"Why would Khaat want to be by herself" Brian frowned. "She just had triplets. Its supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life and there she is, sent off to her room by herself. I think she'd much rather have company and know that her friends and family care about her, not all of by themselves and leaving her lay in bed all but forgotten except by me? I think she feels that you all dont want to be with her. Not the other way around." Angus finished fixing the plates for Brian and Khaat and floated them back to the bedroom, along with two cans of soda--both just lemon-lime sodas so as to not fill Khaat full of caffeine. A bit of caffeine was fine, but he did not believe she needed a steady intake of it. Then, as an afterthought, he put some of the cookies on a plate and a few of the chocolates and sent that lttle plate in as well. "Thank you, Angus," Brian said. "You lot ought to try the lobster salad sandwiches. The lobster salad is icy cold now and absolutely perfect."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Cassidy heard him and placed down the jars walking over she stood facing him " look we do want to be here with her and you , were over the moon shes had triplets but were stuck on what we should do we leave you guys alone to be with your new family you say we're acting like we don't want to be here , when Jess takes an interest you make out shes trying to take over , shesh, make up your....." she paused holding her tummy again " Angus do you have any of that potion Robert gave me last time... I think I need it " she said and moved to sit down in a chair, she took deep breaths as she saw Steven walk in and over to her.

Steven saw her sit down and moved inside to her " again?" he asked and saw her nod her head he sighed " this is the second one you have had " he said and looked at Brian worried.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

"Forget it," Brian said sharply. "We're going to bed. Thanks for the meal, Angus. Please take care of Abbey and Dakota when they're done eating?"

"You've got it, Mate. Sleep well," Angus said. He watched Brian go into the bedroom and close the door. "Cassidy, that potion should hold you for about 48 hours. Its not good for you to have that much potion so close together. If you think you need more already, you need to ask Jess. Are you sure you're just not letting yourself get all ticked off by the fact that you and Brian don't seem to be getting along at the moment? Is there even the slightest chance that you're bringing it onto yourself? I"m not picking. I"m just asking." He put the bottle of potion on the counter. She was a big girl. If she wanted to overdose herself on potions, who was he to stop her? It was her own business. Not his.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Cassidy looked at him then the bottle " I take it back, I'm going to sleep " she stood up and moved slowly to her room leaving Steven stood with Angus.

He folded his arms across his chest " this whole thing with Robert has every one on edge" he said and shook his head . Picking up the bottle he moved into the kitchen " here best put this back " he said " she won't use it now and I agree she's biting on something with him " he said placing the bottle on the counter next to Angus before he turned and headed to Cassidys room. " what the hell was that all about ?" he asked seeing her sat on the bed.

" I feel they can't decide what they want us to do" she said laying down on the bed just as Jess walked in placing her hand on Cassidy she made her sleep.

" ok she really needs to chill with Brian" she said " watch her tonight shes tensing witch is causing the cramps she's feeling nothing to do with the baby but if she continues she will start labor and at this stage that's dangerous, especially since were out here with no hospital shes better calming down and going full term if I have to I'll put her on bed rest, that's you job Steven keep her calm" she said and placed her hand on cassidy's tummy " there's nothing wrong with the baby its growing fine and is head down shes only got ten weeks left"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 pm

"Jeesh," Angus sighed heavily. "I will be glad when this day is overwith." He put the girls on the floor and Dakota found Max and began toddling after Max. "And the girls just never run out of energy. Ever." Abbey reached back to Angus wanting to be picked up and held.

"Jack? Do you have time to hold Abbey? I think she's feeling a bit left out today. It has been a really busy day for all of us. I'm sure things will be better tomorrow." He got a laugh out of watching Dakota. "That girl is at home anywhere. As long as she has Max, she's good. That cat better live forever." He yawned. "I think the excitement has me all worn out. I'd love to take a nap for a couple hours before I cook breakfast. The sooner we get onto the time change here the better off we all will be, but those girls are not the least bit sleepy. Doesn't look like I"m going to get that nap."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 am

Jack climbed out the pool when Jess did and dried off changing into some sweats " sure Angus no worries I don't sleep that much like you guys anyway, go sleep mate"he said and picked Abby up in his arms he watched as Dakota took off after Max and he chuckled " yeah he'd better " he said and took out a pop up book to show Abby as he then sat telling her a story, of a camel and how after a race he wrote in the sane I came last but when the wind blew all that was left were the letters C.AM,E,L giving the camel its name.

Jess walked out and smiled sitting facing him and smiling, "I hope Steven can talk to cassidy, shes worrying over nothing and acting like a drama queen" she said and sat back turning she looked over the back of the couch " ah Dakotas chatting with Max " she said and heard Jack chuckle.

" he'll love that , he told me that he liked looking after her and he loved how she followed him around " he said and chuckled as Abby squealed in delight at seeing the animals in the book move when she pulled a tab. Some hours later Abby rested in his arms now asleep , Jess looked at Dakota finding her resting her head on his furry tummy sound asleep. " time to get these two in there cribs " he said softly as he stood watching Jess get Dakota " just like home " he said and smiled seeing her nod as both headed to the nursery, covering the girls they then headed to their own room.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:21 am

When Khaat woke up, she saw Brian had been to bed and was up again. He hadn't had much sleep. She could see his running shoes were gone and there were footsteps in the sand outside the sliding doors of the bedroom. The sun was just coming up. It was a beautiful sunrise, and Khaat realized this was her first full day with her new babies. She wished she could go running with Brian, but wishing didn't make it possible. Her body was not ready for running, so she just conjured herself a cup of coffee and sat in the quiet, listening to the ocean waves. There was no sound from the cribs. She thought about accio'ing them to her, but she decided that if she did that she risked waking them.

The next she knew, as she was sipping on her coffee, she saw Abbey toddling in, in her pajamas. When Abbey saw Khaat, Abbey smiled brightly and broadly. "Mama!' she called gleefully, going to her and reaching to Khaat with both hands. Khaat made one attempt to reach down to pick her up and was met with sharp pain. She changed her mind and used her wand to levitate Abbey up onto the bed with her. She let Abbey crawl into bed with her, and the tiny girl curled as tight against Khaat as she could get, sucking her thumb and cuddling happily with her mother, as Khaat wondered how in the world Abbey had gotten out of her crib, and if she had, had Dakota gotten out as well?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 am

Jack woke to the sound of tiny foot falls in the hall on the other side of the door dressing in his sweats he headed out smiling as he saw Dakota happily toddling down after max. " hey how did you get out ?" he said and picked her up walking back he saw Khaats door was open and pushed it " morning Khaat how you feeling today" he said and placed Dakota down on it " sorry not sure how these two got out , might be time to put them in beds if the cot won't hold them" he suggested " just a suggestion though" he said and smiled but then noticed Brian wasn't with her " Brian out on his run, I really should do that" he said .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 am

Khaat watched Dakota crawl up and curl up on the other side of her, so she had one girl on each side.

"I'm actually really good," Khaat smiled. "Evidently you're right. I don't know how either of them got out, but Abbey came here, and no I didn't pick her up. I levitated her. Maybe we need to keep an eye on them and see if we can figure out how they're getting out. That might help us. With this house leaving entire walls open to the fresh air, I'm not secure with them crawling out during the night and wandering around. They could wander right out of the house and we'd never know. And we're much too close to the pool and the beach for my satisfaction. Not if they're going to be wandering around by themselves. We might have to keep a closer eye on them. Can you alert the others to keep a much closer eye on them until we figure this out?

"And I"m guessing you're right about Brian too. When I woke up he had gone to bed and had gotten up and gone again. And his running shoes are gone. He is a creature of habit. It doesnt' matter where we are. He's going to work out. He mentioned something last night about conjuring a gym today. I'm glad he's doing that. I hope that it won't be long before I can do at least some arm and leg exercises. Anything. I know there will be more that I can't do than things that I can do, but just a few repetitions with hand weights would feel better than nothing at all. You know how addicting working out can be. I miss it. I won't push beyond my limits but a little tiny bit that doesn't affect my incision would sure feel good. So, how did you and jess sleep last night?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded sitting down on a chair next to the bed. " Yea I agree and I'll let every one know , ow and Max too" he said watching the two girls laid with her " well there growing fast " he said softly " and about time he did the pools alright, but nothing beats a good work out in the mornings " he said and stretched out " ow shes still a sleep, she had to have ago at Cassidy , shes becoming a drama queen lately" he sighed " will be good for you to get up and move about a little, quicker your up on your feet the quicker and better you'll feel " he said and stood back up.

Jess woke feeling Jacks side of the bed was empty she rolled over and sat up stretching she walked to the shower and washed. dressing after she walked down to Khaat's room spotting Cassidys door she pushed it open to see Steven and cassidy both a sleep, Steven with his arm wrapped around Cassidys waist. Cassidy was sleeping, her face smiling and her hand resting on his as if using it to to keep herself safe. She smiled and closed the door moving to Khaat rooms and over to Jack " morning " she said and kissed jack smiling at Khaat " feeling better I see " she said seeing Dakota and Abby sat on the bed with her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top