New Day, New Life - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 4 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 pm

"I've known Robert a long, long time," Angus said. "I have not seen him be secretive like this very often. But every single time its happened, he becomes more secretive in direct relation to how critical the situation is. A little emergency means a little secrecy. BIg problems make for a lot of secrets. From what Brian and I have seen, this is national or global security stuff. If you want my advice, for what little its worth, let Brian help you take care of Khaat and the babies. He needs desperately to feel like he is worthwhile as a father. he needs to believe his hands are not tied. Share the care responsibilities with him. Its going to be difficult as it is to handle 7 babies when your own two get here, let alone having 3 of them being newborns and their mama not able to do anything for awhile. Take advantage of Brian's skills. Nobody ever said you had to do it alone. In fact, I am quite sure Robert is counting on you NOT doing it all by yourself. If he had, he no doubt would have left the rest of us behind, but he didnt do that. Its going to be very, very busy. You need to share it with us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Jess nodded and sighed " your right " she heard some one stirring and waited to see if Brian would get it " as for our two we can always tell his mother not to send them but to keep them longer its no problem" she said and looked at jack who nodded.

" Leave it to me" he said and moved to a floo writing a note he sent it threw " that solves that and I did it for Khaat you are right our two would add to the chaos that is here" he said and moved to sit with Jess.

Cassidy had moved out side close to Brian " you know some one wants his dad in there " she said looking at him " I would but I have been told no heavy lifting " she said and chuckled then shook her head " sorry this time change has hit us all hard 2 she said and sat back in the lounger rubbing her tummy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 pm

"I know. Its hard. Robert knew it wouldn't be easy. Thats why he sent us to someplace so posh and gave us every luxury. I don't think it will be easier until Kate and Robert actually can join us. Nobody is going to trust that our family is safe until they get here. That's enormous for Khaat. Nobody but me really gets it--what would happen to her if anything ever happened to Robert. I don't even want to think about that. And I am not prepared to raise all these kids without her.

"Do you know? She updated our will before she had these kids. She wanted to be sure custody was cleared up. No questions, no issues. Just in case. I know its morbid, but she was thinking. She updated it when she started having nightmares about Robert. She's terrified he's going to do a standoff, toe to toe with Grindlewald. And she doesn't think he'll come back.

"Oh, never mind," he sighed. I need to go see if I can tell who exactly is fussing and find out what's wrong. I don't want Khaat to get up again. I'll get her up a bit later--towards evening our time here." He went back inside and went into the bedroom. It didn't take him long to find out that Michael had a wet diaper and wasn't happy. He was pleased that Khaat had been a bit patient and had allowed the baby to fuss just a little. He made the change quickly and easily.

"You want me to keep the first diaper for the baby book?" he teased her.

"No," she laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Jess smiled seeing Brian go to the bed room, Cassidy nodded " I know we all feel the same " she said as she watched him leave and go into the bedroom , " ok lets check out that pool " she said and transfigured her clothes into a swim suit and moved past Steven " you joining me or just standing there " she said and stepped into the water " ow that's real good" she said and chuckled " every ones so serious, why not relax I'm guessing that's why we were sent here in the first place" she said slipping into the pool .

Steven looked at the house and the pool then transfiguring his clothes he smirked and dove into the pool with her, the cool of the water against his skin made him feel better. " guess we could for a little bit " he said and swum over to her " hows the little one?" he asked and cassidy clung to him.

" she's quiet finally" she said smiling " and I feel like my self again thank you Steven I..I don't know what I would have done with out you... and every one else too" she said softly.

Jess looked at Angus and sighed " I know this thing got us all shook up and worst thing is no one can work out what the hell is going on" she said and watched Steven and Cassidy out in the pool " maybe they have the right idea , to relax" she said and looked at Angus again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:04 am

"That is exactly what you all need to do," Angus said. "I can deal with this for a bit. You all go let go of some of that stress. You and Jack need a break from it. Khaat's not going anywhere. The girls are napping, The newborns arent' going anywhere. I think Brian and I can deal with it. And besides, much as I'd like him to drink some of that rum punch, Brian feels like working. And so far, I haven't seen a gym. He's going to have to conjure one or he's going to drive us all nuts. I'll make sure Mom doesn't over do and Dad doesn't make Mom crazy. You guys go for a swim or something. Then if you think you're in the mood to eat, I have the makings for lobster rolls and some side salads. And, yes, I do have breakfast planned at sunup. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am

Jess smiled and nodded jack chuckled " oow punch, nice " he said and transfigured his clothes to a set of flowery trunks and chuckled " hey there nice " he said and moved out to the pool and bombed into it splashing Cassidy as he went " you I hope will join us to relax once your done?" she asked turning to face him .

Steven pulled Cassidy closer to him seeing Jack running to the pool and then he was soaked with water as jack bombed into the pool " hey.." he was about to tell jack off when he felt cassidy touch his cheek.

" its ok its only water, we're fine " she said and saw something out the corner of her eye beside an out side bar , there sat a guitar. " hey a guitar " she said and swum over she tried to climb out but failed till Steven pushed her up and out picking up a towel she picked it up " you play don't you Steven?" she asked as he walked up behind her.

" maybe a little " he said chuckling " and maybe later " he took it and placed it back down but he thought about it and how he had not played since Janet had passed. Sitting down he strummed at it lightly till he ahd a cord then a tune going,

"I turn on the tube and what do I see?
A whole lotta people cryin?, ?Don?t blame me?
They point their crooked little fingers at everybody else
Spend all their time feelin? sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your mama?s too thin and your daddy?s too fat

Get over it!
Get over it!
All this whinin? and cryin? and pitchin? a fit
Get over it! Get over it!

You say you haven?t been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if they gave you some cash
The more I think about it old Billy was right
Let?s kill all the lawyers, kill ?em tonight
You don?t wanna work, you wanna live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn?t owe you a thing

Get over it!
Get over it!
If you don?t wanna play then you might as well split

It?s like goin' to confession every time I hear you speak
You?re makin? the most of your losin? streak
Some call it sick but I call it weak, yeah yeah yeah

Yeah you drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt, you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin? everybody down
You B**** about the present and blame it on the past
I?d like to find your inner child and kick its little ass!

Get over it!
Get over it!
All this B****? and moanin? and pitchin? a fit

Get over it!
Get over it!
It?s gotta stop sometime so why don?t you quit?

Get over it!" he sang

(([ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/eagles-lyrics/get-over-it-lyrics.html ] ))
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 am

Khaat and Brian heard the music outside. "If I didn't know better, I'd say they were looking for some way to get rid of their tension and anger," she said.

"They are," he said. "They're not happy with your father or with me, either one. Let them at it. They need a healthy way to get rid of that negative energy."

"And what about you?" she asked softly.

"Me? I have you," he smiled. "I'm good."

"Are you?"

"Yeah. I went out, checked out the beach, had a little Kona, I"m good. Can I get you something to eat? You haven't eaten in hours and hours? Angus has all sorts of stuff ready in the kitchen for whenever someone wants to eat."

"You haven't eaten today either."

"Alright. I'll get a couple of plates and be right back." He was about to head out to the kitchen when he noticed two of the three babies were starting to kich and threatening to get a bit fussy. "Hm...Scratch that. Feeding babies first. Then we can feed us."

"Okay," she laughed, watching him going out to get three bottles of formula before the squalling began. Brian went out to the kitchen to see that Abbey and Dakota had come out of their rooms and were hungry. Angus was putting together food plates for them. Brian got out three bottles and warmed them very gently with his wand.

"Can you two do that by yourselves?" Angus asked.

"If somebody waits, we can," Brian laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Steven finished his song and smiled " didn't think I could do that any more " he said and chuckled seeing the look on very ones faces " ok I know one more but then that's it " he said and began to strum again.
"I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive

When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive
When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive" he could not help but look at Cassidy as he sang the song , now finished he placed it down and moved to her " you ok?" he asked and she nodded to him moving to hold him around his waist best she could with her bump in front.

" I am now " she said and smiled at him she winced a little as her baby moved kicking out slightly. she pulled Stevens hand down and let him feel it " she can kick " she said seeing the look on his face.

Jess had been listening to the music when she felt jack moved behind her pulling her to hold her against him " he sure can sing " she said and held him with a smile and a sigh " its good for them to relax especial Cassidy being closer to her due date" She looked back at the house " I'm glad Brian's with Khaat , I was... ok little to literal with my job" she felt jack pull her even closer.

" Jess relax, hes a healer just like you, a stronger one since he's seem more action than you , my dear" he said softly and he felt her relax.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Khaat and Brian fed two of the newborns. Brian wasn't sure which one of the boys he'd picked up and which one he'd handed to Khaat. They looked alike to him.

"You have Michael," she told him, "I have Robert."

"How the devil can you tell?" Brian frowned. "They look exactly alike."

"No they don't," she said.

"I defy you to find 3 differences," he said. She gave him 5. They were subtle, and he hadn't begun to see the teeny weeny differences until she pointed them out. "I still need them to be labelled," he said.

"Are you going to do that until they're 17?" she asked.

"Uh...probably not. I'll probably change the hair color on one of them," he laughed.

"Oh, you're mean," she said. She fed Robert while he fed Michael. Then while he was changing Robert's diaper, she fed Julia. Once that was done, he changed Julia and put her back in her crib. After that was acccomplished, he headed for the kitchen to fix a plate of food for Khaat and one for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Cassidy pulled away from Steven and moved inside feeling she needed some thing to eat entering the kitchen she saw Brian " hi , hows Khaat I kinda got the feeling to stay away and let her rest " she said looking in the fridge finding a jar of pickles she opened it and a jar of mayonnaise and ate it with out thinking then sat at the table " you can join us " she said looking up at him but then sighed " its your choice Brian " she said and took both jars into the living room she changed into a light dress not feeling she wanted to swim any more but still wanting to be cool with the heat.

Steven watched Cassidy leave and head inside he placed down the guitar and looked at the fire pit to one side " I wonder if Angus could do a barbeque one day " he said " that last one was really good " he said and saw jack and Jess in the pool still , he rolled his eyes and moved inside just as Cassidy walked out with a jar of mayonnaise and a jar of pickles " you know that's not good for you " he said an saw her pull a tongue at him.

" don't tell me tell the baby shes the one giving me the cravings " she said and smiled at him as she bit another pickle.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top