sleeping babys and peaceful times - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sleeping babys and peaceful times

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 6 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"Australia," was all she said though she said it so quietly it would be a wonder if Steven heard her. she kissed him back then lay her head on his shoulder. she was comforted by the feel of his arms around her but the pain she felt was still there bugging her. she felt that going to see her parents would be the only thing that would subside the feeling of loss and pain. "I want to go to Australia," she whispered into his neck as she held him and he held her, "alone." She really didn’t like having her family see her this way and it would bug her even more if they saw here at her parents grave like she had been in the past.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 6 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

steven looked down at her as he moved to face her , he could tell in her eyes there was no way he could diwade her diferently and he sighed " is there nothing I can say or do that would change you mind to let us come with you?" he said softly to her knowing her so well they she would not easily chenge her mind. He loked at the twins and Dylan and then back at her. gently he pulled her to him and held her " just promise me the next time you go that you let at least me come with you " he said softly to her as he held her lovingly against him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:49 pm

"Not there, anywhere but there," Delilah whispered tears filling her eyes, "Not Australia." she looked up at Steven, "i promise I’ll only be gone for a day. if not that. then when i get back we can all go somewhere together." Life was supposed to be better for her and Dylan when they moved to England, and up until now it had been. Now she had to go back just for a day. “I love you,” she whispered kissing him on the cheek.
“Mommy,” Dylan said, “why can’t we go with you?”
“Mommy just has something she needs to take care of.” she answered kissing him on the head. “Like I said I won’t be gone long.”
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Steven sighed and nodded " we'll be waiting Dalilah " he said softly as he pulled her to him and kissed her " just remember I love you dalilah" he said resting his head on her shoulder gently as he cressed her hair. He looked down at her " when will you go?" he asked " you do know that even five minets with out you is like an hour " he said now stepping back just a little to hold her hands gently in his when ever you go just hurry back to us " he said and moved to Dylan .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

"I'll wait untill the morning if you want me to," Delilah said. She really ment she'd wait untill they where asleep so she couldn't see tears in Dylan's eyes as she said good bye. she kissed Steven before he backed away from her. "every minute away from you all will feel like a life time, but i have to do this." seeing the sadness in there eyes upset her more. she turned to finish the food she was cooking before. when it was finished she set the table and placed the random combination onthe table.
"Mommy, please don't go," Dylan said moveing to hug her leg.
delilah picked him up and huged him, "you are getting heavy," she whispered kissing him on the head.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 pm

steven smiled and brush Dylans head as she held him " sometimes adults have things that need to be done alone " he said softly to him " when she comes back she will be herself again" he said he could see in her eyes she was going that night and smiled softly. " hey khaats otteman had babies shes said when there old enouph we can pick one to bring back, you want to do that it can play with sunny" he said trying to ligten the mood some what so they could get through the day to come.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:17 pm

"Would you like another puppy?" Delilah asked Dylan who smiled a little "what would you name the new puppy?"
"George!" Dylan said reaching for Steven. he wrapped his arms around Stevens neck and said "I want daddy to hold me."
"Awe you don't want me to hold you?" Delilah said pretending to be sad as she unclasped his hands and set him in a chair, "its time to eat." se sat down next to the two of them and looked over at Jaylan and James ho apeared to be taking a nap. She put some food on Dylan’s plate for him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm

steven smiled and huged Dylan before he moved to his seat " its ok Dalilah I'll hug you " he said and moved to hold her and kiss her cheek as she placed the food on Dylans plate " lets eat then you can think some more " he said sitting on the other side of Dylan he saw her look at Jaylen and James and he smiled taking her hand in his " there fine " he said but he moved the cots closer so she could have a better look. He served himself and started to eat " this isn't anormal puppy not like sunny this is a special puppy its part ottomen , khaat brought her ottom to life ever sicne then its acted like a dog so its now had puppys and ther elike little foot stools" he explained as he pored oput some fresh juice.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Delilah ate little food then started cleaning up by washing her plate and the pots and pans she had used to cook with as the rest of her family ate. Jaylnn started to cry then James. Drying off her hands Delilah when over and picked up the little baby girl “Are you hungry?” she asked speaking in baby talk, “yeah I think you are,” she said and tickled the little baby before making her a bottle. She sat back down next to Steven and feed their daughter. “James will want to eat too,” she said quietly looking down at her daughter with eyes just as knowing and pretty as her fathers.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Steven finished and moved to pick up James as he lent down and kissed him gently. " She loves you as I do. " He said softly to her he kissed the top of her head and sighed. Gently as he rocked James he picked up the bottle from the side and fed him too. He watched Dahlia he was happy she was there and he still in love with her just as he had that first day in sparks when he had sat with her. It was the best move he had made, he felt like his world was complete again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top