sleeping babys and peaceful times - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sleeping babys and peaceful times

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 2 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

"Mommy," Dylan said quietly looking up at steven but then he quickly looked back down at sunny. he was silent for a while then he spoke again, "She don't sleep much and eats less." he said this in a whisper. he was his mothers child and cared for and loved her a lot, any one could see this. in ways they acted like one. he worried about her as she worried about him. he was her little protector or guardian angel. if something went wrong he'd try to help her or get help for her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 2 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Steven sat with Dylan and sighed " I was worried this would happen, you mom was worried about me being gone so long " he said but im back now for a month and I will be coming back every evening they said I can have the time to be with you, Dalilah and your baby brother and sister " he said moving to wrap his arm around the boy " things got out of hand and I couldn't come home but im here for now " he said " I wish I didn't have to leave your mother as I love her and you so much I dread being away from you guys and I think of you all the time when im away" he took out his wallet " look" he said and opened it to show him a small wizard image of the two of them together smiling " I look at it at night before i fall asleep and wonder what you and your mother are doing at the moment " he shighed and rubbed sunnys head aswel hoping he could put it all right.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Dylan hugged Steven, “we love you too daddy,” he said. Sunny crawled on her stomach moving closer to Steven and Dylan. He looked at the picture and smiled slightly. He sat there for a moment petting sunny with steven then said, “we should go check on James and Jaylan,” he crawled out of his fathers lap then stood up to run into the house. Sunny fallowed him right into the nursery and sat at Dylan’s feet as he peered passed the bars of Jaylan’s crib at her. He smiled seeing her awake, “hey Jay,” he said watching his baby sister as she smiled at him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Steven huged him and followed him into the nursary he placed his hand on dylan's sholder as he saw Jay smile at him " hi there " he said and lifted her from the crib holding her in his arms " ow smells like some one needs a dyper change " he said and moved to the changing table , quickly he removed, cleaned and changed her into a clean sleep suit and huged her rocking her to sleep again he sat down in a low chair " she's watching you Dylan " he sid and smiled " she knows your her big brother" he said and kissed her cheek gently accioing a bottle he held her while he fed her " I hear your doing well in preschool Dylan" he said and smiled " Im proud of you " he said Jaylen finished half abottle then took no more he patter her back till she burped then he saw her fall asleep and he placed her in the cot moving to James he found him still a sleep and still dry he smiled pulling the small blanket over him " sleep well james" he sid and took dylans hand walking back out " come on supper time" he said and moved to the kitchen.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Dylan watched Steven with Jaylan. “yeah she dose know me. She sees me every day,” he said in a whisper as they left the room. He sat at the table and looked down the hall towards his parents bed room. “what about mommy?” he asked. Sunny was laying on the floor next to him.
Delilah had been asleep but now she was awake again. She got up and walked into the kitchen quietly, “what about me?” she asked Dylan smiling at him as she sat at the table. She looked at steven then patted sunny on the head. “are the twins still asleep?”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Steven turned and smiled walking over to hold her and kiss her deeply " your not eating " he said and took her hand " Dylan told me you hardly sleep and hardly eat" he sat her down and continued to cook he made a simple omette with mushrooms and a warm drink , he placed one plate down in front of Dylan and another in front of Dalilah " please eat something , I have the month off but if i have to i'll take a leave oif absance to stay with you " he said as he sat next to her with his own plate
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 pm

“He always worries about me,” Delilah said and kissed Steven before he went back to cooking. She smiled as she watched him and sat with her son at the table. “Dylan do you have any home work or papers for me?” she asked and Dylan shook his head no. She made a mental note to cheek his bag after they ate. And then Steven set the food in front of them. Delilah at a little before pushing the rest away. She just wasn’t hungry any more. She was always worried about something else. Standing she went over and picked up Dylan’s back pack and opened it to see if there was anything inside that needed to be taken care of.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 pm

steven walked over to her taking the bag he placed it down on a counter " sit and eat nothing that can't wait a bit ,longer" he said and held her close to him before he sat back down with her " dalilah please eat a little more for me and I will leave it alone" he asked taking her hand as he pushed the plate back in front of her" you don't need to starve your self you look great to me and there is nothing to worry that bad about " he took up his drink " the head of st mongo's kHaat has given us a month off with pay, steange I know but still you need me here to lok after you and the kids now" he looked at Dylan and smiled " I am going to enjoy my time here with you and I will come home every evening to show you I am well, I have so far" he added feeling his heart brake at how thin she now looked.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm

"I'm not really hungry," Delilah whispered picking up the fork and poking at the food in front of her, “I may have not been eating a lot. Especially not much around Dylan but I do eat a little every day. I’m just not hungry.” she took a little bit and put it to her mouth. She was thin and pale. There where dark circles under her eyes. Delilah was tired and not really there but she was aware of what was going on around her.
Dylan climbed out of his chair and went back to his bed room. He crawled up into his bed and sat there with sunny who rested her head in his lap.
“I should go see what’s wrong,” Delilah said standing up to fallow her son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:25 pm

steven looked at her and shook his head " I know whats wrong with him hes worried for you dalilah your pale, way too skinny and you look ill" he said moving her to look at him " I don't want to see you this way, the woman I married was full of life and happy, not this pale creature before me " he moved to kiss her gently as he held her " I think I came back at the right time , Im not going back till your better and I mean eating more than scraps and have color on that beautiful face of yours, tomorrow I will make my broth you had when you were carrying the twins" he paused " Dylan is like me, he's worried that we'll lose you, I couldn't bare to lose you Dalilah " he looked down at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top