sleeping babys and peaceful times - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sleeping babys and peaceful times

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 3 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Delilah rested her head on Stevens chest "I liked the broth," she whispered closing her eyes, "you won't lose me," she murmured quietly falling asleep again. she fell asleep standing up in Stevens arms as he talked. James and Jaylan started crying and woke her up. "I’ll be back," she murmured walking into the nursery. she picked up baby James and made a bottle for him. she sat down in the rocking chair to feed him. once James stopped crying so did Jaylan. it was like she wasn't happy if he was crying same the other way around. they really where twins.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 3 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Steven felkt her fall asleep he held her against him and sighed but when the babies cried he watched her leave sighing. He moved to watch her with James and smiled as one stoped they both stopped " if they keep that connection they will be a formidable tag team when there older " he said and moved to her picking up james he lay him in his crib gently but not till he'd kissed the boys for head and smiled. He moved back to Dalilah sliding his arms around her he lifed her into them " dalilah time you rested and left the kids to me " he said and carried her through to the bed room " i'll make the broth , you stay here" he said placing her down and covering her gently with the blankets " get your strenth back " he said kissing her as he brushed her cheek.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 pm

“But Steven,” she protested faintly as he carried her to their room, “I’m fine.” she was falling asleep again as he laid her down and cover her up. He told her to rest and leave the children to him and all she did was nod. He told her to stay and get her strength back and all she could do was agree. “night night Steven.” she murmured falling asleep. Besides the twins crying there was one other reason Delilah hadn’t been sleeping. She had been fighting her self. She had managed to hide what few bruises she had left on her self hidden from Dylan. She was going to have troubles doing the same with Steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Steven sighed as he watched her " I'll be threw in a bit " he said softly and kissed her gently as he then moved out and to Dylan he sat with him while he ate and pored him a drink , hearing the groans coming from the twins he moved to them seing they were dreaming he smiled and moved back to Dylan " ok Dylan time for sleep , do you want me to tuck you in ?" he asked gently hoping Dylan would be allright with putting himself to sleep. Steven smiled at him " I will be here tomorrow so what do you want for breakfast " he asked a she set about gathering the things he needed for his soup cutting up the vegtables ne placed them in alarge pan adding some spices and stock soon it bubbled on the stove and he turnewd it down low.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

“No, not time for sleep yet.” Dylan said watching Steven, “Pancakes for breakfast!’ he loved pancakes. Delilah had to fix them for him almost every morning. After a while of watching Steven, Dylan go up and walked into his parents bed room. He stood in the door way watching his mother sleep. Tip toeing into the room he crawled into the bed next to her. He lay down curling into her.
Delilah put her arms around Dylan hugging him close to her in her sleep. Soon Dylan was drifting asleep curled into his mother sunny laying on the other side of him. The little dog was very protective of its family. As they where of her. “
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 pm

steven chuckled as he watched Dylan move to their room and lay with Dalilah moving slowly ovr he sat stroking sunnys back as he watched both sleep he moved to lay holding her in his arms as he too fell asleep her smell soothing his mind and he drempt of wonderful things.

Next morning he woke and moved to the kitchen cooking pancakes for Dylan as he had requested that night, steven made a rasberry sauce and placed it in a saudce boat then placed each pancake on two plates till there was three pancakes on each and a stack in the middle of the table. He moved back to the bed room with a tray for dalilah incase she didn't want to eat at the table with them As he entered he smiled at her and moved so he could kiss her gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Dylan woke soon after Steven. He was entangled in his mothers arms and the blankets. He untangled him self from the mess. And walked into the kitchen the still sleepy Sunny fallowing him.
Delilah woke up soon after Dylan left and just as Steven was entering the room with a tray full of food. “Good morning,” she whispered there where new scratches and bruises spread across her stomach. She sat up and kissed him. “I love you,” she said and kissed him again. “ you didn’t get your surprise last night.” she whispered “now you’ll have to wait until to night.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Steven gently sat next to her on the bed. " its ok, I can wait till tonight. " he said smiling at her as he lent forward to gently kiss her , he glanced at her tummy and rested his hand on it seeing the scratches. " so what's going on?" he asked softly to her running his finger over one of the scratches on her tummy " why this ?" he asked this time he took her hand in his own " I'm here just talk to me and tell me what's worrying you " he said shifting so he could hold her against him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Delilah flinched a little when Steven couched the scratch on her tummy. “please don’t,” She whispered, “I don’t know why I’m doing it. It just happens while I’m asleep.” she pulled her shirt down over her stomach. She leaned against him. She laid her head on his chest hugging him. “I’m sorry,” she whispered blinking to hold back a few tears. She cuddled into him feeling more relaxed than she had when he was away. She really did have no idea why she wasn’t eating. She had no idea why she had been hurting her self in her sleep. Not sleeping was helping to keep her from doing so.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm

steven moved and held her close " now I am back I can help you to find out why this is happening " he said maybe its some sort of sepration anixity" he said caressing her head as he kissed the top of it " what ever it is we will get through it together " he moved to look into her eyes " I mean that Dalilah , together" he said softer and kissed her gently. He moved the tray to her " I made pancakes for us " he said and poured syrup overit and cut a small piece for her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top