sleeping babys and peaceful times - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sleeping babys and peaceful times

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 4 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Delilah looked at the pancakes and took the fork away from him. She put the little bit he had cut off in her mouth then cut some more off and put it in his mouth.
Dylan stood in the door way holding his plate of pancakes. He came and climbed in the bed and sat next to them eating his pancakes.
“morning buddy, do you want syrup or butter or both on that.” she asked him and picked up the butter knife to put butter on his pancakes the cut them up for him.
“No mommy I can do it!” Dylan said taking the knife away from her. He then pored a little bit of syrup onto them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

sleeping babys and peaceful times  - Page 4 Empty Re: sleeping babys and peaceful times

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 pm

steven smiled watching her eat some what happy she was now he smiled as he watched Dylan climb up on the bed with them he smiled again when Dylan said he could put his own things on his pancake . hearing some soft coos he moved to Jaylen's crib and he smiled picking her up and walking over to the bed. " she is still beautiful Dalilah " he said holding her so Dalilah could see her too " she's grown alittle too " he said softly and lent to kiss dalilah. " this month I am at your beck and call dalilah , anything you need you can have" he said and accioed a large buntch of flowers in a vase to place beside her bed. " there not as beautiful as you Dalilah he spoke from his heart.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:56 am

Delilah was kind of upset that Dylan wouldn't let her help him, but seeing Steven with his daughter made her smile. that is the way it should always be. "Yeah she is," she whispered as she poked at the food again, "they have both grown." Delilah kissed him then Jaylann. she was happy that the twins would need her for a while. "You are sweet Steven, I love you," she whispered. Moving the tray she stood up and went over to pick up James. She held him close to her.

"Mommy is sad," Dylan whispered putting a bite of pancakes in his mouth, "Why?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 pm

steven looked at Dalilah and moved to her he nodded at Dylan " I don't know " he said honistly to the boy as he moved to hold dalila " so whats wrong?" he asked " I can see it and so can Dylan he's worried " he turned her to face him " I am too dalilah , I love you with all my heart and I hate seeing you sad or hurt " he hioped she would tel him why she was so sad. He held Jalyen close to him as he kissed her lovingly his other hand caressing her cheek.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

Delilah shook her head, "I'm fine," Delilah whispered. she didn't want either of them to blame them selves for anything ever. she was afraid if she told Steven and Dylan heard that Dylan would blame him self. It wasn't his fault he was growing up way to fast for her. it was something he was suppose to do naturally. "I'm still wakening up that’s all," she lied trying to sound convincing, "really don't worry about me." she said and kissed Steven. she already felt bad for lying to them. The didn’t deserve to be lied to but they didn’t need to be upset. They didn’t need to worry about her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 pm

steven knew she was lieing and accepted it for now as he didn't want to make any sort of scene infront of Dylan though he did lean closeer to Dalilah and whisper softy to her " your a bad lier Dalilah" he moved to look at her " but its ok " he said softly and kissed her back he was now worried why she was hiding something from him she ahd never done that before as he had never to her this worried him more than her appearance did.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Delilah looked up at Steven the pain that was caused by lying to him. She looked over at the clock, “Dylan you need to go get ready school.” she whispered quietly. She held James close to her, “go on and get dressed or do you need my help picking out your clothes?” she said and played with what little hair James had on his head.
“No i can get dressed on my own,” Dylan said climbing off the bed and leavening the room.
“I’m sorry,” Delilah whispered walking away from Steven. She sat on the edge of the bed, “so sorry.” there where tears in her eyes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:41 pm

steven moved to hold her close to him " its ok , so whats wrong " he asked softly " please don't hide it I .. I want to be there as our vows said in sickness and in health till death do us part " he said " well not that last bit but you know what I mean " he said and lookedat her as he kissed James lightly " I want to help you I am here now for how ever long you need me for" he said " just talk to me , please " he took her hand in his and held it .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:54 pm

"he doesn’t need me any more," Delilah whispered, "Only James and Jaylnn need me." she rocked the baby in her arms back and forth as tears fell from her eyes. "he's growing up. My little boy is going to leave me." she leaned back against the head board. she was unneeded and felt useless.
"Bye Mommy, Daddy," Dylan said "bye James and Jaylnn." he kissed his younger siblings on the head then ran off out the front door where the bus was waiting for him.
More tears started flowing out of her eyes as she watched him leave again. “Good bye,” she whispered though he couldn’t hear her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Steven looekd at her and held her he nodded to Dlyan " ok have agood say in school " he said and loked abck at Dailah " Dalilah hes only at school he will still need you but in a diferent way now " he said wiping ehr tears from her cheek " james and jalen need you as there mother, Andrews coming this weekend he still needs me but as a father and some one to support him just as he will kneed you , you watch as soon as dylan walks threw that door he will hug you just as I did " he said smiling to her " Dylan is turning into a very indipandant young man because he knows you need the extra space for these two " he said caressing james small head.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top