Rain - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 18 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Brian brought Khaat back, carrying bags and boxes with all sorts of clothing in it. Her father gave her his blessing to go to the beach and actively encouraged it. Angus had made a small additional list of groceries and gave it to his brothers when they brought the first shipments of food for the weekend. Brian went up and changed and helped Khaat remove the cast from her arm so she could go to the beach. He grimaced at seeing her coal black hand and arm that had been under the cast. It had gotten only more black.

"Maybe I shouldn't go," Khaat said, self conscious, tying the sarong around herself. She looked in the mirror. Her pregnancy was showing already, and she hadn't quite finished her first trimester. She was a lot farther along with Abbey before she had gotten anywhere near this size. And her black hand and wrist just didn't help.

"Hey," Brian came up behind her in his swim trunks and kissed her. "You look beautiful. Those are my babies you're thinking about. Let's go enjoy the sun. Come on."

"You and I both know they're Rob's," she sighed.

"Stop it. No guilt. You were bewitched. Just quit that. Lets go to the beach. Come on." He reached for her hand and took her to the beach.

"It took me awhile to convince her to come out of her room," Brian said to Jack and Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Jess smiled seeing Khaat walking down to the beach " glad you could come Khaat " she said and moved to stand facing her while jack moved behind her again.

" yes I know how that is I can't seem to stop jess thinking about out twins , their safe with my mother but shes stuck on them " he said to khaat and Brian holding jess closer to him , he sighed and kissed her cheek as he lead her back to the towel he'd placed down for them to sit on.

" I can't help it its a beautiful place I keep thinking of my family " she said to them as she sat down next to jack .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 12:20 am

"You really don't have to stay if you don't want, Jess," Khaat said. She understood what it was like to miss her kids. She believed that Brian could protect her alone if it became that much of an imperative for Jess to return home. Steven was already on days off. And if Jess and Jack wanted to go, that left her with Brian and Angus. They had done it before. They could certainly do it again if they had to. Khaat wasnt' going to ask anyone to stay with her who didnt' want to be here. She walked away from all of them, deciding to walk down the beach alone and get some air and some sun. Jess's moodiness was getting to Khaat badly. It was making her feel like she needed to let Jess go run her shop, raise her kids and live a normal life. Steven seemed to need Delilah. Khaat's own thoughts were becoming depressing, sad, full of guilt and a need to send her friends home to their own homes and families. She didn't think that list of people who wanted to be elsewhere included Brian, but at the moment, she wasn't all that sure.

Brian saw the shift in her moods. He hadn't seen her do that yet, but he had expected it to happen at any time, at least once in this pregnancy. He simply decided to let her have her space and he sat down on the sand to wait for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Jess looked at her and shook her head " no jack right there safe its just me I guess , i need to just relax khaat its been such a energy draining week " she said and smiled taking jacks hand in her own as he smiled at him " ok jack , race you back to the water" she said and took off laughing " thanks Khaat !!" she shouted as she ran and laughed as jack tripped falling face first into the sand jess burst out laughing at him and his sandy face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Brian gave Khaat a bit of space to just walk off her tensions and her frustrations. Then he went and caught up with her. "Jess is better," he told her. "Come back. Come enjoy yourself."

"I'm fine," Khaat said. "I"m sorry. I'm just stressed."

"Stop feeling responsible for how everyone else feels," he told her.

"What?" she looked at him.

"You can't fool me. I know exactly what's going on. You're feeling responsible because everyone seems to be upset being away. Look, we asked them about coming here. They all chose it and said it was a good idea when we asked them. You are not responsible for their happiness. Leave it alone. Come enjoy the beach with me." He took her hand and simply led her to the water's edge walking in the side with her just enough to get her ankles wet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Jess decided in her self she would not be depressed but enjoy the time alone with him again she splashed him and laughed feeling her stress leave her and her body and mine return back to normal , jack ran at her and picked her up droping her into the water where she laughed then swiming to shore she sat on the towel on the warm sand sunning her self and feeling happy . She looked at Khaat and smiled " enjoy the brake Khaat , its took me some time but I am enjoying it , the suns great " she said and closed her eyes only to scream as jack ran over and dripped water all over her. " jack dry off " she said and threw a towel to him and smiled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm

"I'm okay," Khaat said to Jess.

"I think we're entering that 'I'm taking everything personally' stage of the hormonal stuff," Brian laughed. "She's fine. "She'll figure out that its all good. Didn't you go through some of this with Abbey, Khaat?"

"No, not that I remember of. I was far too busy working, I guess," Khaat said. "Didn't have time for it. Maybe thats whats missing. Maybe I need to put in more hours at work."

"I fail to see how that will help one iota," Brian said. "Honestly. If overwork would benefit pregnant women, that would have been prescribed hundreds of years ago. Maybe double the babies means double the hormones."

"Great," Khaat sighed. "Then we only have 6 months to go."

"Not necessarily. Twins often deliver early."

"Maybe next week?" she looked at him.

"No. Not that early," he laughed. "Come on. Let's swim." She looked at him. That would mean she would have to take her cover up off. "You already took off the cast. Give up the sarong. It doesn't hide much anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 20, 2011 12:04 am

Jess watched Khaat and shook her head a little she ahd had the same feelings with her twins she rembered how scared and determined she was to get working on the book store but she didn't see how it affected her health and so the twins were born early. Jess moved to Khaat and smiled " its ok Khaat I felt the same way with mine " she said and walked with her buy the waters edge " things will come into balance don't worry " she said as she jack walking over to her and kiss her shoulder.

Jack saw Khaat aperhention and walk over to them kissing Jess's shoulder " might want to put something on that jess loking a little red" he said and smiled wrapping his arms around her waist " yeah she was terrible had to take food to work just to get her to eat " he said and kissed her cheek this time " it did with jess , but right now she just get these moments she's ok now" he said and smiled to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 am

"This might be a long six months," Khaat sighed. "I didn't eat last time either--unless it was coffee or Rob's cheesecake." Brian reached down and swiped the sarong from her. Khaat suddenly felt naked. She let out a small shriek. He dropped the sarong on the sand and led her out into the water until she was up to her waist.

"Better?" he asked, knowing she'd feel more covered.

"Yes," she admitted.

"So, lets go for a swim," Brian said. "You and Jess have enough or are you up to a swim with us?" Brian asked. He knew Khaat's wrist would not hold out for a long swim but a bit of activity would do her good. Khaat knew she could swim even pregnant. That had been her exercise of choice with Abbey. The water made it easier to exercise. But she was glad that Brian was with her. "We're not going too far out," he told Khaat. "I don't trust your wrist. This is just for fun. Not for working out. We'll work out when your wrist heals."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 20, 2011 12:35 am

Jess chuckled and moved with her and Brian Jack sat on the beach warming and she smiled back at him " hes like a dog , loved to be warm, I'll stay I love to swim " she said and moved deeper till she floated in the cool water beside them. " the water makes everything seen all right and makes me feel free to do amd move how I want " she said and lay back floating in the water beside them " its calming to me any way " she said and smiled swimming next to Khaat letting the water gently was over her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top