Rain - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 19 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 12:43 am

"Khaat needs to try that," Brian said, watching her take a rather aggressive swim. "She learned far too much from her father and Remus. That's what comes from spending one's childhood almost entirely with members of the opposite sex. Women work on relaxing and talking about what's bothering them. Men prefer to burn it off. Khaat prefers to burn it off most of the time. I think her father and Remus deprived her from that part of her femininity. She'd rather work out than anything else when she's stressing. She's going to have to learn to do that differently sometime in her third trimester. She won't be able to go at it this hard by then. I think this weekend will be good for all of us. At least we wont' have to worry about Gelding this weekend. He's in India this weekend. Our men there will inconvenience him, but it will occupy his attentions completely all weekend long." He smiled at the thought of not having to concern himself with Tom Gelding for almost 3 whole days.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 am

Jess chuckjled and nodded " yeap shes head strong like a man " she said and watched her swim " Hey Khaat relax alittle the waters not fighting you " she said to her and lay in the water again listeing to the lap of the water on the shore " she needs to loosen up , all work and no play makes ...jack and dull boy" she said and chuckled at her own pun as she slowly and gently swum next to Khaat " yopu'll wear your self out and won't enjoy the rest of the day " jess said but then feeling a little chilled she moved to the beach " just warming up " she said and lay down watching the two of them still.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 1:08 am

"She will relax," Brian said. "I'm just letting her burn a bit of it off. Then I'll go and make her quit." He laughed a little when Jess called out for to stop fighting the water so hard. Khaat was doing exactly that. She was working for a quick hard burn. "Oh, I suppose I should go get her," He sighed, as he saw Jess move off to the beach. He swam out and joined her. For him to catch her, he had to do a bit of speed swimming. He was out of breath when he got to her.

"Hey!" he said. "Stop. Stop. Let's go back. You're farther out than you realize. Don't you hurt?"

"No," she replied. "I'm fine. Come on. Race me."

"No, come back with me. Now. That's enough." She sighed. "I mean it. Now," he told her firmly.

"Oh, alright." she sighed. He led her back, and by then she was starting to realize she was very tired. He walked up the beach with her and picked up her sarong. He transfigured it into an enormous beach towel for two--unfortunately still in pink, and laid it on the sand not far from Jack and Jess.

"Take a rest. Get some sun," he told her. She found she was already having a bit of trouble getting down to the ground.

"I'll never make it back up," she told him.

"That's what you have me for," Brian laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 20, 2011 10:56 am

Jess smiled as she saw Khaat walk out of the water she over heard her and chuckled " yeah use him while you can " she said grinning as she lay down feeling the warm sun on her skin as she saw jack swiming back and forth in the water again till he too walked out and shook of the water then lay with her. " your right jack relaxing is just what I needed " she said and moved to kiss him lightly.

Jack swum a few laps and then growing cold walked out to lay with jess he smiled when she said relaxing was just wht she needed but more so when she kissed him he moved his hand to around her waist and smiled. " I told you your too seriouse some times jess and you just need to let it go" he said returning her kiss " Khaats the same but brian will show her how to relax , in time" he siad and smiled at brian and Khaat next to them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 pm

"Do I look like I"m that stressed?" Khaat sighed.

"Yes, you do," Brian said, laying back and closing his eyes, enjoying the sunshine.

"I'm sorry. Its not my intention," she said.

"We know. We all know that. Its not typically you. Its alright. You were allowed. I just want you to let it go now."

"Well, that's easy enough," she said sarcastically.

"Now, now. This weekend is about fun. Is there anything you want to do?"

"Not particularly," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Jess moved to Khaat and brian and smiled " ok no hanky panky " she said laughing a little " khaat thinga wil settle down so don't worry about it , stop stressing its not good for you or he babys relax a little , shop swim go horse riding paint something" she said and lay back on her towel again watching Jack who ahdnfellen asleep " now do i turn him or leave him" she said and looked at brian and khaat chuckaing slightly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 pm

"Lets see how well he handles this," Brian grinned. He cast a spell on Jack with wandless magic, causing his skin to turn bright carrot orange. Khaat laughed. "Sit up, Khaat," he said. "Act like you've been out here for hours." He conjured a sandcastle at the end of their beach towel so it looked like they had been working on the sandcastle for hours. She moved to the end of the blanket and began building a bit more on the sandcastle with Brian.

"Jack!" Brian shouted sharply. "I didn't know werewolves burned that color! Dude! That doesnt' look so good! You should have worn sunscreen!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Jack looked up at Brian then at jess who he saw was stifeling a laugh " whats he on about i'm not bur...nt " he saw his skin stopped for a moment and stood up looking at him " humm look at that a lobser wear wolf, thats a first" he said and touched his skin " dosn't feel burnt " he looked at brian and laughed noticing the lok on brians face and the smirk on jess's. " haha, nice joke, now turn me back " he said and laughed as jess made him his usual color, save but for a bit pinker " wow, ok wheres that sun screen ?" he spoke with a laughter in his voice as he spread it over his skin.

Jess could not help but laugh at the color of jack her sides hurt from laughing so hard " ow quick take a photo some one its the lobster wear wolf " she sid as he laughter died down she changed him back noting he was actually red on his shoulders and upper back. Taking the sun screen she placed some on his back rubbing it over him and chukaling to her self.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 12:32 pm

"A lobster, you say? I can accomodate that if you want to be a lobster," Brian said. He picked up his wand off the towel and flicked it at Jack, turning him into a lobster. He picked Jack up and apparated back into the house and handed him to Angus.

"Look what I found!" Brian said to Angus.

"Where the hell did you find a lobster?" Angus frowned.

"On the beach," he handed the lobster to Angus. Angus took it and looked it over.

"Well, it seems healthy, nice large size. Might feed a couple people....Wait...Who's missing? This is not a lobster. I am not eating anybody until I know who it is. Who is he?"

"He's a lobster," Brian grinned.

"Alright, I get it," Angus laughed. He filled up a pot of cold water and put the lobster in it and shut it in the fridge. "When are you going to tell me who it is?"

"I don't know. Whenever I feel like it," Brian laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Jack had just finished putting on sun block when he felt himself change he loked at Brian and satrted to speack " brian I am so gonna......" he didn't finish his words as he felt himself change to alobster he snapped his pincers at him as he was lifted and taken to the kitchen where he squermed at Angus's words hoping he'd see it was him and not cook him it was then he ws dropped into a cool pot and placed in a fridge Jack just sat at the bottom and thought of how he could get back at brian , in agood way

Jess watched as Brian changed Jack to a lobster and carried him in doors she was alittle worried but just staid on the beach with Khaat and laughed out loud " ow I hope jack will be ok " she said and smiled at Khaat as she moved to sit with him " see even jack can see the funny side of things when the time calls for it " she saiod and smiled " I 'll let him cool off in there he needed it " she said and chuckled as she lay down to catch the sun again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top