Rain - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 20 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 12:54 pm

"He'll be fine. Angus has never cooked any transfiguration experiment," Khaat laughed. "Boys do need to be boys. My father and Remus did that nonsense all the time. Remus got stuck once as a chipmunk in the boys dorm in Gryffindor. It took Dumbledore to find him and change him back. He was under one of the beds for about 3 days before Dumbledore finally came up into the boys dorm room, found him and changed him back just in time for dinner. Remus never would tell Dumbledore who transfigured him, but he held it over my father's head for years that he was going to get him back. I don't recall that he ever did."

Meanwhile, Robert had merely quietly observed all of this. He was not going to let Jack be eaten, and he was pleased that Angus had realized this was not a normal lobster. He wasn't quite sure who it was either. Not yet. He decided to let him sit in the fridge for at least a few minutes. He wasn't going to jump up and ruin the joke, but he would change him back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Jack just sat in the cool water praying that angus would not eat him . He knew jess would not let him but he started to feel cold and he did not like it he hit the side of the pot he was in making it bang.

Jess chuckled " yeah I know and I know jack will know also " she said smiling as she roled to her back " thats why im not rushing to his aid he has to learn Im not at his beck and call" she said and chuckled turning to look at her . she smiled diging her feet into the sand " so you enjoying the beach?" she asked softly she loooked back up and saw Robert looking down at them and she smiled feeling he would know what to do she smiled relaxing more.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"Yes. I am," Khaat said. "I bought swimsuits for the girls. They've never seen the water or the sand. It might be fun a little later to bring them out. Right now, though, I'd rather they finish their naps. Besides they don't need the full sun. Not with their delicate skin. It's nice to know, though, that we can just stop fighting so hard for everything and just be ourselves."

Khaat heard footsteps approaching, and she looked up to see it was Michael. He was dressed in a lightweight white summer suit. "Khaat," he said, "I need to go into Venice for just a short bit. I wanted to know if you would like to go along with me. I promise to bring you back in one piece."

"Venice?" her interest peaked.

"I won't be gone long. We'll be back by dinnertime. Unless they excuse us for a candlelight dinner in a little trattoria I know that has excellent food."

"I think they will know I'll be safe with you," she smiled.

"Oh, and Jess," Michael laughed. "Jack is trying to get snarky in the refrigerator, and Robert is standing deliberately right against the fridge door, talking to Angus about perhaps making a delightful little lobster salad with a bit of butter lettuce in a section of a baguette. It appears that Robert is getting a bit of enjoyment out of taunting him. I presume you would like me to either change him back or talk Robert into doing it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Jess laughed and nodded to michael as he talked about jack being snarky in the fridge " if you wouldn't mind i'd like a man for a husband not a lobster " she thought for amoment " thought the spound of that dish dowes sound nice " she said and laughed out loud , " nope a man , i think the children would not forgive me if i lkeft him like that " she said and grinned at him as she lay down on the towel " khaat maybe tomorrow morning would be better for just an hour with plenty of sun cream and a hat on both of them so they don't burn" she said.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"I forgot hats," she sighed. "They had a pair of lovely white hats that were beaded with little pearls and had a little ruffle for a brim. I should have just gotten them. I don't know why i forgot hats. Or a baby sunscreen." She sighed, frustrated. Maybe you and Jack would nip back to the shop for me and pick them up, please? And anything else I forgot? I hate to ask, but I am new with the babies at the beach thing. You know the store. Its the one we keep going to."

She looked up at Michael. "I'd love to go with you, but I don't think I can get up." He laughed.

"Babies in the way already?" he held out his hand to her and his other hand to Jess. "Come on, Ladies, let me give you a hand." Khaat took his hand with her good one and he pulled her to her feet.

"Thank you," she said, grateful. "My sarong? Do you mind?" she asked him.

"No, not at all," he said. He drew his wand out of his elegantly tailored suit jacket and flicked the wand at her sarong, changing it back from a beach towel into her beautiful, flowing sarong. He levitated it to her, and she shook the sand out of it and tied it around her. "Shall we go in?" he asked. Khaat nodded, motioning to Jess.

When they got into the house, Robert was talking about dicing the lobster and mixing it with celery and mayonaise and putting the chilled salad in between two toasted baguette halves.

"Daddy," Khaat laughed, "Stop. Change him back. Enough is enough."

"Oh, I suppose." Robert opened the fridge door and took the lobster out of the pan of water. "Jack, how do you get yourself into these things?" He drew out his wand and flicked it, reciting a spell with it, and in a moment, instead of having hold of a lobster, he had hold of Jack by his ear. "The urge to pinch someone should wear off in a moment," Robert told him. "But perhaps I should hold onto your ear until it passes. Or shall I trust you instead?"

"I'll go change, Michael," Khaat said, going upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Jack saw the fridge open and hit harder till he was took out and changed back he looked at Robert and sighed " I won't do anything to any one" he looked at brian and smiled " yet " he thought about letting him stew for awhile and do nothing he laughed softly to himself as he saw Khaat and jess walk back up breathing out in relife. As she walked threw he moved to hold her close " why didn't you come to help?" he asked as he kised her .

Jess smiled at Khaat " I will Khaat and its ok we all forget with our first , its not like they come with manuels" she said as she saw Jack in the kitchen as they walked up to the villa " owe seems Robert took pity on jack" she said and held him kissing him back as he spoke to her " I thought you could handel it , and you are " she said kissing him " we need to go to the shop for Khaat she for got sun hats for the babies and sunblock too "she said chukaling still to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 8:37 pm

"Ozzy," Michael said, "I'm taking your daughter out with me for a bit. Don't hold dinner for us. I'll make sure she eats and gets home in one piece. Good to see you back out of the fridge, Jack. You should go take a hot shower, though. That cold water bath will do you no good. You'll find yourself needing one of Ozzy's potions for a headcold if you don't."

"You're going out? Now? We were going to eat dinner in a couple of hours," Robert said. "Where are you going?"

"Venice, if you must know," Michael said. "Don't you trust me to protect her?"

"Under normal circumstances, I would never let her go that far with one guard. But since you're at very little risk from Gelding, I suppose its alright. I presume she's changing?"

"She is."

"You have to remember she wont' have a wand unless she takes Remus's wand."

"I remember," Michael sighed. "I won't let anything happen to my goddaughter." Kieran came in.

"Did I hear you were going to Venice?" Kieran asked.

"We are," Michael said.

"I don't like asking to be a third wheel, but if I promise to separate off for awhile, could you give me a lift there and back?" Kieran asked. "There is a good tobacconist there not all that far off the beaten track. Cigars and cigarettes all rolled by hand, soaked in the best, aged brandy. I'd like to get some more."

"Fine by me," Michael shrugged. "So long as you get me some of those. I know the place you mean. They have an order there for me that I have been meaning to pick up. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Kieran said. "I'll go slip on something a bit more suited to Venice." He went upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Jack nodded at michael and felt a sneeze coming on , he stoped it and looked at him again " yeah I'd beter go now " he moved from jess and headed for his room to warm up but as he left the room he let out a big sneeze.

Jess heard the sneeze and laughed " ok if he comes down with a cold im not playing nurse maid is a bad patiant " she said and chuckled to her self as she heard another further away this time and che chuckled then sighed " looks like I will be going alone to that shop Khaat " she saidna dn transphigured her suit into a summer dress and sandels .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"Give him a moment," Michael said. "He's not that much of a wimp, is he? I figured he'd shower and come back down. What's he going to do? Give up and go to bed before he gets a cold? He isn't that big of a baby is he?"

"Not typically," Khaat said, coming downstairs. She had found a beautiful blue dress and blue stilettos to go with it. "Will this do, MIchael?"

Spoiler:

Michael smiled. "You are perfectly lovely,my dear. Are you sure you can walk in those heels?"

"I spend most of my life in heels like these," she kissed his cheek, "But thank you for caring."

"You'll need a shawl when it gets cool," he said. Brian flicked his wand and it brought a large flowing, beaded white silk shawl that was embroidered with flowers and dragonflies.

"Take it with you," he told her.

"Thank you," she smiled. He went to give her his credit card, and Michael waved Brian away.

"Not necessary, Junior," Michael said. "I am well prepared to pay for my own date, thank you very much."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Jess chuckled " ow no he won't he'd have to be dieing before he rols into bed " she said . Jack quickly showerd sneezing twice more before he warmed up and felt alittle better . dressing in jeans and tee shirt he walked down stairs before he'd even said one word he sneezed " gesh " he siad and sat down taking out a hanky and blowing his nose.

Jess saw him and moved to pull him to his feet " shop remeber " she said and held him up as she loked at Khaat " we'll gt the hats and sunblock and you have a great time in venice " she said and turned to Jack " come on my poor boy " she said and Jack aperated away to a small ally behind it. Taking her hand he sneezed again and lead her arounf to the main entrance.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top