Sand and Snow - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 58 of 98 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 78 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 58 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 am

Steven smiled and nodded he breathed out the hard part was over and he relaxed "yeah she looked pretty tired when I brought up Dakota earlier" his face now smiling " thank you Kate, I know I made mistakes but not this time, I feel it " he spoke softly to her so not to wake the babies as he moved back down stairs grabbing a cup of coffee as he went now in his mind he was planning the wedding.

Cassidy showered and changed into some black silk pyjamas and robe moving back down she made herself some hot coco and sat cross legged on a chair.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 am

Kate came back downstairs to find Khaat now more asleep than awake on the sofa. She went over to her daughter and woke her. "Its time you went to bed. You have nothing to prove. You'll feel better if you give it some time. You'll feel better in the morning. Its been a long road just getting this far. Give in. Go to bed." She looked at Brian. "Off with you. Take her to bed. Now."

"Yes, Ma'am," Brian repressed every urge to laugh. He decided he would just obey. Besides, it did help that Kate waas right. He went over to Khaat. "She's right. You can pull an allnighter with us in another night or so. We'll get Lizzie to make us a pizza and we can rent some old muggle horror movies or something.

"Sounds like fun to me. They're so funny. Muggles have no idea what werewolves or vampires really even look like,. That takes all the scare right out of those," Khaat smiled. Brian picked her up.

"Say goodnight, Khaat," Brian laughed.

"Goodnight, All," Khaat said. Her parents bid her goodnight, and Brian took her upstairs to bed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 am

NEXT MORNING

Steven woke groaning as he lay in bed, he was missing Dahlia's warm body against him his hands covered his face his sheet half down his body, quickly he dove to the bathroom and took a cold shower before anything happened as it usually did when thinking of her and of how far he was from her arms.

Cassidy rolled from bed and yawned she felt a pinch in her calf as she stood up and she cursed, ignoring it she moved down to the kitchen groaning as she found the coffee pot empty "don't people believe in refilling the damn pot "she said and made a fresh pot while it was making she moved up and quickly dressed returning just as it finished , poring a cup she said down. Her hair was now in a pony tail meaning she meant business should any one cross her.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:42 am

When Khaat woke, she heard the shower running. Brian's side of the bed had been slept in, and he was up. By the looks of it, he'd snapped back to his normal routine of working out early and coming back up and showering. LIfe was at least partly back in a normal rhythm.

Brian soon dressed and came back out from the bathroom. He saw her and smiled. "Did I wake you?" he asked. He came over and kissed her.

"No," she said. "So are you back to your routine?"

"Yes," Brian said. "And it feels good. I didn't lose much, I don't think."

"Good," she said. "Brian...."

"Don't say it," he put a finger on her lips. "We're alright. Forget it. Lets just go forward. Okay?"

"You're sure?"

"I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Okay. Then let me shower?"

"Too bad you didn't think of that ten minutes ago," he grinned. "It would have been a great shower for two. You do know you'll still need my help, right?"

"Just get me started and then get us some coffee?" she asked.

"Okay," he said. Twenty minutes later, she was up, showered, dressed, and he was helping her to try to walk again--slowly and with his help, downstairs to breakfast.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 am

Steven walked out of his room feeling a bit more like himself and saw Brian and Khaat and smiled "hey morning guys" he said beaming as he walked over to them "looking good Khaat " he said and sniffed "smells like some one made coffee " he said moving down the stairs to the kitchen and the fresh coffee he poured three cups and walked to the table placing them down.

Cassidy looked up as she massaged her calf the pain easing slightly as she did knowing she must have over done it swimming the previous night. she watched Steven as he walked in he looked too cheerful for her at the time it was and she groaned turning away from him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 am

"Thank you, Steven," Khaat said. "Did you pull a muscle, Cassidy?"

"She did, and I'm on it," Brian said. He walked over and just laid his hand on her calf. "Its fine. Its just not used to being worked in that way. If its too uncomfortable, add a heat pack to it for awhile. It'll take the pain away in no time flat. Remember, part of rehab is not pushing yourself to do more than the program calls for. Did you do some additional stuff after I gave you those stretches? That might be adding to the pain a bit. Heat this morning on it, and then go bck to doing only the stuff I gave you to do plus just about half the laps in the pool that you want to do. That should put us in the right ballpark, I would think. We can start there."

"Has anyone seen the girls this morning?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 am

Steven nodded and sat down and drank his coffee "I heard her sneak down to the gym last night" he said looking at Brain "she was down a while "he hated to see her hurt but she was pushing herself. He heard Khaat and nodded "there fine I think Kate's with them last I checked" he said and blew across his cup.

Cassidy glared at Steven as he told them she'd gone down to the gym and sighed heavily looking down at her calf and not at any one person.

"ok, I'll do that" she said her shoulders dropping slightly in submission and her voice softening as she stood up limping a little as she moved to the stairs to dress .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 am

"We know what its like, Cassidy," Khaat called. "We've all done it. Its just that Brian is a real task master when it comes to rehab." That was the truth too. Brian was meticulous regarding making sure everyone that worked for him was in peak condition. And that included Khaat, even though, she was not one of his employees.

"Breakfast," Angus called. "Come eat." Khaat could smell eggs, bacon, and fresh scones--along with the wonderful smell of French Roast. Brian reached under her shoulders and helped her to her feet.

"Should we go get Cassidy and tell her breakfast is ready?" Khaat asked "Or do you think she'll be down in time? Cold eggs are just nasty."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 am

Steven sighed and shook his head as he moved for his breakfast he smiled though at Dakota and pulled a face that made her giggle as he sat down and ate. though he could not help tease her every so often as he ate. "she'll come down" he said making Dakota laugh again.

Cassidy headed up and dressed wearing jeans and a tee shirt that clung to her figure but she didn't care, she wanted to feel secure and that was one of her ways. Walking down best she could she had flat boots on this time not heeled as she felt it would pull on her calf. Walking down she sat down to eat quiet.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 am

Khaat did not understand Cassidy's mood. It just didn't make sense. Khaat didn't know if perhaps she just hadn't been in the sittuation that she had to ever have to do much rehab. Perhaps she wasn't accepting of the fact that she had just a pulled muscle and she would have to retrain it. Khaat knew she was in good hands with Brian. In fact, Khaat didn't know of anyone any better to help her get full flexibility back. But the weird mood just didn't make sense. And it reminded her a lot of Ronata's quirky moods. It made her want to pull away from her.

Khaat tried to ignore the mood and just enjoy having breakfast and enjoy being able to feed the girls again. Brian and Angus had gotten speedier at feeding Dakota who knew how to make major trouble with her food at meal time. Khaat, on the other hand, seemed to be just attached to Abbey, like kindred spirits. Abbey was as peaceful and happy as Dakota was precocious. And Abbey's peaceful cheerfulness was pleasant for Khaat. She laughed at Dakota, but she really enjoyed every moment she got with Abbey.

"So whats on the schedule for today?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 98 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 78 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top