Sand and Snow - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 35 of 98 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 66 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 35 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Brian fired several spells at Jess in rapid fire. He first fired one that bound her magic. It made her completely incapable of casting a spell whatsoever. The second one was a restraint. It conjured magical chains that bound her and would not release until he or another healer took them off.

"I cannot leave her here," Brian said to Jack, never taking his eyes off Jess. He began ordering his men to secure her under armed guard and to transport her immediately to the psychiatric lockdown unit at St. Mungos. He accio'd paperwork from the bedroom and signed it as a St. Mungo's healer, His signature insured her immediate and direct admission against her will to the psychiatric unit, until Robert released her.
He ordered his men to transport her to St. Mungos and if she showed any sign of breaking free, he ordered them to use a killing curse on her and kill her immediately. He knew Jack wouldn't like that, but whatever magical creature was posessing her could not be allowed to escape.

Brian glared at the creature that had once been Jess. "I don't know who you are or what you want, but I will kill you if you do anything at all that I don't want you to do. I am not the least bit afraid of you, and I'd just as soon kill you as to look at you. Do you understand me?" He looked at the men. "Get this monster out of my house. He has no right to be here."

He looked at Jack. "Go with her, but do NOT interfere. You understand me? Or they will fire a Petrificus Totalus and stop you entirely." Then he looked at Steven. "Go to Robert's. Make sure Khaat and Angus got there alright. Give me five minutes to get this cleaned up and then you can bring Khaat back. Alert Robert about Jess if Khaat hasn't told him. Cassidy, you stay with me and help me keep the house secure."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:17 am

Jack watched as Jess was bound he wanted to help but hearing Brian as he issued orders he pulled back , knowing no matter how hard it was he would have to see it threw to the bitter end. "I...I .. yes sir " he said pulling himself back to human form.

Jess moved next to him her hand only brushing his cheek but she could not touch her heart was braking "Ow jack I love you " she said softly then gently kissed his cheek.

Jack felt a cold sensation against his cheek but turning he saw nothing turning back to Jess on the floor thrashing and crying out on the floor.

Steven heard Brian and Turned to Cassidy , she preempted him and kissed him "go" she said and he left straight to the farm "Kate, Robert ,Angus, Khaat, any one here ?" he called out as he walked to the main door .

Cassidy moved around the inside of the house making all doors and windows were locked then walked but kept her want up at back to Brian looking at the woman on the floor "all secure " she sighed but kept her wand up at the woman on the floor "how long till shes secure ?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 am

Angus came in from the living room where he had just put the babies down on the sofa for a nap, blocking them from rolling off with pillows. The girls had been fussy after portkeying and Angus had given them small bottles with a bit of fruit juice. Once they had their bottles, they had drifted off to sleep almost instanty. Angus had just finished covering them, each with one of Robert's flannel shirts, when he heard Steven bellowing. Angus sighed heavily, unhappy with him.

"What is it with you that you always have to yell?" Angus frowned. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to get those girls to sleep? Stop the freaking shouting, would you? Now--what's the matter? The girls are fine. Kate's in the barn, and Robert went to his study for a moment. I know Brian has massive backup since he summoned the men with his medallion. So, what is the problem?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 am

Steven looked at Angus "is Khaat here ?" he asked "Brian sent Khaat here as well did she not get here?" he asked hoping he'd say she was up in her room sleeping or something to that effect.He paused taking a deep breath " sorry about yelling but Jess has...I don't know shes gone nuts " he said looking at the babies I need to know to tell Brain if she got here all right, its why I'm here"

Cassidy watched as jack and Jess as two men arrived the Jess on the floor roared out and tried to lash at the men but simply being levitated into the air , jack moved with them and they disappeared. Cassidy sat down feeling a little sick to her stomach as she looked at Brian " I hope she will be alright " she said after a moment standing back up to face him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 am

"Damnit," Angus cursed softly. "No. She didn't come here. He sent her on her own, didn't he? Of course he did. She's running, Steven. She's panicked. She thought that there were intruders and she panicked. And she just ran. I doubt if she even is thinking about where she's going. She just acting out of sheer terror. Don't say anything to Brian yet. I'll go see Robert and see if he knows where she is. I believe Brian is probably the most skilled defender that I've ever known apart from Robert. He'll do whatever is best for Jess at this point. Wait here. I'll see if I can find Robert. Watch the babies for me."

He went into Robert's study. The four floor suite of rooms were so large that it took him awhile to find Robert. Angus told him what he knew, and Robert came out of the study, sending Angus to the barn to get Kate. "So, Jess has at least temporarily taken leave of her senses again, I take it? Well, Brian will undoubtedly restrain her and send her my direction. I presume she's there now if not close to it. And Khaat is missing? Well, if its any consolation, she's alright. If she weren't, I would know it. Hopefully Kate will be able to pinpoint where she is."

Kate came back to the house almost on a run, with Angus behind her. "Where's my daughter, Robert?" she demanded.

"I need your help for that," Robert said. "Can you help me find her? She's okay, I believe, but that's all I know."

"I'll be back," Kate said, heading for her study.

Robert went over to the girls and checked the sleeping babies. "They're fine, as always," he said.

"Of course they are!" Angus said indignantly. He wasn't about to let anything happen to the girls. As he spoke an owl landed on Robert's windowsill. Angus took the note and read it. "Problem solved, Robert." He handed the note to Robert, who read it.

"Go tell Kate, please, Angus," Robert said. He looked at Steven. "She's safe. She's with Michael. Michael is her godfather. He will take very good care of her. It seems she's very upset and frightened, but she's safe." He went to the desk and wrote a note to Brian, explaining Khaat was quite safe and that Robert would return her when he could stop her panic. He promised to check on Jess and take care of Khaat both and then get back with him. He also promised to watch the girls for the moment.

"Take this to Brian and explain that the girls are sleeping. He'll certainly understand about not waking up those two little tornados." As he spoke another owl came to his window. He took the note and read it. "It seems Jess has been admitted to St. Mungos psych unit and is being safely contained in the lockdown unit. I'll get to them both. I promise. I couldn't really help Jess as much as I would like before because she was pregnant. Now its different, but it might take time. Thats about the best I can tell you right now."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 am

Steven breathed out relaxing slightly at Robert saying that Khaat was safe " yes sir " he said and aperated back to the villa and walked up to Brian looking at Cassidy as he passed her buy." Brian from Robert the girls are fine, there asleep right now" he said an handed him the note before heading over to Cassidy who standing held him close she was not scared for her self more shaken for Jess.

"Hey we're ok, bit of a mess but one quick spell should fix it all" he said to her then looked at Brian "Orders Brian ?" he asked knowing Cassidy would have double checked the inner security now it was Brian and them at the villa "cassidy and I will clean up the rooms like it never happened am i assuming its all over and we're to report back to the house?" he asked feeling Cassidys hand in his .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 am

"Yes," Brian said. "Please." He was more interested in the part of Robert's note that said that Khaat had panicked and that Robert would return her when she was feeling more herself again. Khaat hadn't been herself for some time. And he already knew what all of this with Jess would do to Khaat. Jess's timing on this whole thing just sucked, as far as Brian was concerned. He didn't blame Jess, but it wasn't going to hlep things one little bit.

Robert, meanwhile, apparated to Michael's. He knocked on the door. Inside, Khaat was curled up on the sofa. She had been shaking so violently that she couldn't even hold a glass of firewhiskey. Michael had wrapped a blanket around her to help her feel a bit more secure, and he had sat down with her and merely held her. She hadn't spoken. Not a syllable. Michael recognized Robert's rap on the door, and he flicked a finger at the door to open it quietly.

Robert went in and saw Khaat curled up in MIchael's arms. Robert went over and knelt in front of his daughter. "Khaat," he said very softly. "Look at me." She tried but she wasn't able to move. "Listen to me," he said to Khaat. "Everyone is safe. They're fine. It wasn't a breech. It was Jess. Khaat, you remember that posession she had when she was pregnant? Well, it apparently has returned. That's what you heard. That's all. I have Jess and she's safe for the moment. We're doing all we can." Khaat never moved. Robert laid his hand on her forehead and put a slight sedation spell on her to calm her nerves. Michael felt her get heavier in his arms.

"Can you return her to Brian when she calms down, Mate?" Robert asked Michael.

"Certainly, but she's welcome here," Michael said.

"I know that. and I appreciate it. But unless Brian gets her back pretty soon, he'll go crazy," Robert smiled.

"Alright. I'll take her back. Where are the babies?"

"With me. They're fine," Robert said. "Take care of her. I'm going to go to St. Mungos. You can reach me there if you need me."

"We're fine," Michael said. Robert opened his bag and set out a bottle of potion.

"Its a sedative if you need it."

"We won't. We'll be fine," Michael said. "Be gone with you. We're alright."

"Very well," Robert said. apparating out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 am

Steven moved with Cassidy threw to Jess's room casting a spell everything returned to as it was , Cassidy made the bed and sat on it watching at how skilled he was then she saw Khaats room walking over she cast the same spell and as with Jess everything began to returned to its place and repair its self .

Steven walked in and nodded "good as new " he said and held her from behind " you ok?" he asked her feeling her relax in his arms. Cassidy lent back on him and nodded "as long as this doesn't happen all the time I'm good " she said but she actually shook a little " I'll be ok she just shook me up a little, I've not see that before " she took his hand and together aperated to the house .

"Brian sir , the villa is clean and secure " she said and stood with Steven before moving to the room she had been give earlier to wash and change ready for her next shift .

((OOC: oops edited , ok now their at the ranch house after they cleaned up the villa) )

Last edited by Steven Walker on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 am

OOC: What? They are in the villa. What does he mean they'll head ahead to the house. That's where they are already. I don't understand what you mean.

"Just keep the place secure until I get my family back," Brian said quietly. Owens, one of Brian's men, moved to Brian and laid his hand on Brian's shoulder.

"You'll get her back, Brian," he said to him. "She didn't leave you forever."

"I should have sent Angus with her. I should have known. I should have seen it coming," Brian said softly.

"Hey," Owens said. "Khaat Lupin is as tough as they come. And we're all entitled to be frightened once in awhile. Even a Lupin. Robert has her, right?"

"Yeah," Brian answered.

"Then she's fine. Give her a little bit to unwind, alright? Come downstairs with me. I happen to know where there is a brand new bottle of top shelf firewhiskey downstairs just begging to be opened. I'll pour us a couple."

Brian nodded, pulling himself together. "Alright. I'm coming. Thanks, Owens."

"You're my friend, Brian. You don't need to thank me," he smiled, putting his arm around Brian's shoulder, "Come on, Mate. Lets go." He led him downstairs and into the kitchen and found a brand new bottle of firewhiskey. He opened it, retrieved two glasses and poured two large drinks. He handed one to Brian. He picked up the glass as Brian picked up his own. Owens tapped his glass to Brians. "To your beautiful lady, my friend," Owens said.

"To Khaat," Brian said softly. He drank his firewhiskey in almost one quick gulp. Owens just refilled it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Steven watched Cassidy walk up the stairs he knew she was going to her room, turning he saw Brian and Owens heading down stairs and he sighed shaking his head as he moved to follow Brian and Owens , finding the room he knocked on the door .

"Room for one more " he asked opening the door slowly "I know its no consolation right now but Robert seem convinced she was OK, he said she was with Michael Tremain, it was like he had some sort of bond telling him she was ok, so if he says she's all right then she must be, right?" he said still stood in the door way.

Cassidy showered and changed now feeling more like her self again , she wore a chiffon blouse and loose slacks along with a pair of light tan boots , she made her way down stairs and quickly started to make some supper for the all.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 98 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 66 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top