Sand and Snow - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 36 of 98 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 67 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 36 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am

"Michael?" Brian frowned. "How the hell did she end up with Michael Tremaine?" He thought for a moment and then it registered with him. "Damn," Brian sighed heavily. "She was running. She panicked. She just portkeyed and didn't have any idea where the hell she was going. For all I know she could have ended up at the bottom of the ocean doing that crap. Damn."

Angus got out a third glass. "FIrewhiskey or something else?" he asked. "So what are you going to do, Brian?"

"Roll this place up tomorrow and go home and get my wi..." he cut himself off. He had almost called Khaat his wife.

"Wife?" Angus finished for him calmly. It didn't bother Angus in the least that he had called Khaat his wife. He was just making Brian face up to where his heart was.

"Um..." Brian began.

"Look, if you want to go home, we'll go home," Angus said. "Its pretty simple."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 am

Steven looked at Angus then Brian "not while on duty " he said waiting to hear his orders when Brian slipped he couldn't help smile he'd hoped one day he'd realise how he felt . It was like him with Cassidy from that day he walked in on her and she'd kicked him out he'd known something was between them.

"Brian, what are your orders now "he asked "Robert said to leave it with him, he'd sort it" he shifted on his spot looking at both men . "I'm going to put the kettle for some coffee for Cassidy she was a little shaken even though she won't admit it, and something tells me you two are going to need it " he said and turned to head for the kitchen and the kettle.

Cassidy walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get her coffee finding Steven she smiled "so how did it all go with Brian?" she asked taking down several cups to prepare the coffees.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 am

Brian sat for awhile with Angus while Steven was goine, and Brian made plans with Angus to close up the villa again for awhile. Somehow this had not gone as planned. He had planned for it to be restful for her, to recharge her, and now she was farther than before from being herself. Brian could see clearly a huge issue coming that being in Tuscany would not help. He saw it as being a hindrance now. Right now, he needed support to put his family back together and Tuscany was just too damned far away.

He had some suspicion of what was going through Robert's mind at the moment, and it didn't look good for Khaat to see Jess again anytime in the near future--maybe never again. And he didn't know how to make that okay for Khaat. He had no control over Jess and no influence. But Khaat, she was a different matter. And he wanted to go home, get her and his kids and do whatever it took to make their lives okay again. He ordered Angus to take things back to England.

They were going home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 am

Cassidy moved down stairs she heard them say they were going home she stepped into the room "erm Brian sir , the villas all secure when ever your ready to head back , we are , ow and coffees made when your ready"she said a little quieter than usual but till strong. she saw the bottle of fire whisky and sighed wishing she could have at least one shot but wasn't sure if Brian would allow it seeing she was still on duty but she knew it would sooth her nerves.

Steven finished making the pot of coffee and took his and moved to the same room Angus and Brian and now Cassidy were in and waiting for some decision as what to do next , he slid an arm around Cassidy's waist and pulled her gently back against him. things had gone quiet now and Steven felt they should return just so Brian could be closer to Khaat seeing she went home.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:37 am

"You all enjoy the coffee and the whiskey. Take the rest of the day off. My house is empty. My family is gone. There's nothing left to guard. Robert has the babies, and Michael has Khaat. I don't have anything left right now. I"m going home to England and I'm going to find my family. Check with me tomorrow. Maybe I'll have the pieces of my life put back together." He apparated out.

Angus sighed heavily. "When that boy falls in love, he falls hard," Angus sighed.

Brian apparated to Michael's and knocked, Michael let him in quietly. "She's okay," Michael instantly moved to reassure him. "Take it easy."

"She doesn't know yet?"

"No. She's just been resting."

"Then I need to tell her."

"Gently, then, Lad," Michael said. Brian went over to Khaat and sat beside where she was sitting curled up on the sofa.

"Khaat," Brian said softly. "There was no intruder. I'm sorry. I didn't know. It was Jess. Jess...well, she's had some sort of a breakdown. She's in St. Mungos. She might be for a long time. Jess...well, I guess she just didn't know how to cope with what happened to you. Its not anybody's fault. It just happened. You know how these things go." She didn't move. She sat motionless.

"Khaat," Michael went over to her, being very gentle. "Look at me." She didn't move. He waited. "Khaat. Do as I say," he said to her softly. She lifted her eyes. "You're welcome to stay here. Its your house. I only rent it. But listen. You are not the cause of this. It just happened. Okay?"

"I...can't ever be around her again," she said very softly.

"You don't know that yet. Just take it one day at a time. What I want you to try to do, just for today, is to go with Brian. Spend the rest of the day with the babies. Can yo udo that?" She nodded. "Good girl." He got her to her feet and put her hand in Brian's. Brian kissed her cheek softly and apparated home with her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 am

Steven pored a glass of fire whisky for himself then refilled Angus's before poring one for Cassidy and handing it to her and watching her down it in one go . He raised his eye brow. "Remind me never to take you to the leaky cauldron" he said and chuckled taking Cassidy's hand in his , his thumb brushing the ring that sat on it.

"hey I'm not that bad " she said smiling as he took her hand "I hope she'll be ok, khaat and jess I guess" she sighed poring a second for her self as she looked at both men now relaxed. But still some what confused at Brian saying to take a day off "Steven could we head back this evening " she asked and saw him nod.

Steven had been thinking the same thing as Cassidy when she mentioned about heading back, he nodded and sighed "sure not much hear for us to do , well..." he smirked and gained a smack from her and a chuckle

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 am

"You want to know what's going on?" Angus asked. "Brian's parents were killed when he was eight. He was orphaned. Robert and Kate raised him. He has a brother and a sister that he never ever talks about because they were already in Hogwarts when their parents died. The Lupins is the only family Brian will ever consider his family now. When he fell in love with Khaat, that was the first time he truly fell in love. And he fell so hard and deep for her that no matter what, she will always be The One for him. He won't ever be able to see another woman without measuring them against her.

"All he sees right now is Khaat falling deeper and deeper over an edge of a cliff and he doesnt' know how to bring her back. He feels like his family is self destructing right in front of him, and he feels like he should be able to stop it. And he doesn't know how. And right now, he feels completely alone again without Khaat. Unless he feels connected to her again, he's going to continue to be lost. I'm going to be sure I go back within the hour. I don't want him alone too long. He needs to know we're with him. I want him to know he's not ever alone. And if I can help with Khaat, then thats what I want to do."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 am

Steven looked at Angus and nodded he understood , he felt Cassidy hold his hand tight and looked at him nodding "we'll join you " he said placing his glass down on the table rather hard Cassidy jumped a little and placed her s next to his before she stood up.

"I'll go pack " she said and headed for the door she looked at Steven and bent down kissing him before she headed to pack her things for the trip back .

Steven smiled to himself as Cassidy kissed him then left for her room to pack , he sat for a moment " I hope she and Brian come together again there a perfect couple and it was thanks to him I got over Ronata realising my mistake in falling for some one so delicate" he said looking at Angus.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 am

"I think right now Brian is hoping Khaat is just alright. And he's not going to feel better until he sees her for himself. And I know what he's afraid of. He's afraid of telling her about Jess. There is just no way for Khaat not to blame herself. And she's so fragile anyway that he doesn't know what it will do. I mean, thats why he brought her here, after all. To help her regain herself. If we're lucky, it won't undo her completely. Right now, Brian's trying not to show us how frightened he is that he isn't going to find her alive--Michael or not. he's not going to feel better until he sees her for himself.

"Jess will be alright. There isn't a better wizarding hospital in the world. And I've never met a better healer than Robert. It might take time, but she'll be alright. I don't know what they'll resolve about Jacks' jobs. Somebody has to take care of their kids. And they deserve more than a full time sitter. Robert isn't about to let Jack turn his back on that."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 am

Steven nodded and then thought deep "I know some one I can vouch for who might help , she's good with children " he said softly "Abby Kari , I know her from way back " he looked at Angus as he downed the last of his drink , Cassidy walked back in moments later and sat back down beside Steven .

"well all packed " she said "I sent it on ahead " she said to Steven and she too finished her drink , she looked at the ring Steven had gave her as it sparkled in the light and smiled a little " maybe this is bad luck " she said and looked at Steven.

He turned to look at her and shook his head "no, no way Cassidy " he reacted out and took her hand holding it and kissing the ring on her finger " I bought you that and put it on you nothing bad has happened to you, Jess had something happen that we all didn't see happing , Cassie don't blame your self " he said and kissed her gently then looked at Angus.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 98 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 67 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top