Sand and Snow - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 19 of 98 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 58 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 19 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 am

OOC: Nothing I could do with khaat's room. she's under a sleep spell.

Robert found Kate in Angus's room where someone had put a portable playpen up for Khaat's children. Kate had put them to bed there in the playpen, and the two girls were asleep in soft flannel pajamas, wrapped in warm blankets and were sleeping peacefully.

"Kate," Robert called softly. Kate put down her book and went over to Robert and kissed him.

"How'd it go?" she asked.

"Khaat's asleep in our room. She took a sectumsempra. She's fine now. It just took the wind out of her sails. That's all."

"She didn't have much wind left in her sails, Robert," Kate frowned.

"I know. Brian has a few broken bones and some bruises, and Cassidy has a little damage. Nothing that we can't take care of. Brian is under sedation in sickbay, and I sent the rest off to sleep in the guestrooms near Khaat. Angus is going to be up with the kids upstairs tonight. He said we should take this room for the night."

"You have managed to surround us with good people, Robert. Thank you."

"How have the girls been?"

"Utterly spoiled," Kate laughed. "And the center of attention until the new rescues came in. Those two girls are going to have more uncles than they can shake a stick at." Robert laughed.

"That's not all bad," He yawned.

"Come on, Robert. You're starting to look as haggard as your daughter. Let's get some sleep. Is Michael staying?"

"Yes. The last I saw, he was heading for my office."

"Ah. Your stash of firewhiskey and that nice leather sofa of yours."

"Exactly," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:19 pm

(OOC: Didn't expect you to, he was just looking in on her.)

Steven lay on his bed his boots lay on the floor, his shirt lay over a chair, his hair now messed up as he slept deeply, only gentle rise and fall of his chest showed he was alive. With one arm tucked behind his head under the pillow, the other lay across his abs.

Cassidy on the other hand tossed and turned her memory of finding her friend playing like a bad movie again and again in her dream, this time she saw her torn to pieces. She knew it was not real, but she still felt like the scared little girl she had been before she started saving others. Was it the pain potion they gave her that she was reacting badly to or her own fears coming to light, she didn't know. Waking abruptly she called out Steven's name before she sat up, her arm throbbed as she held it, wincing she moved her fingers as she tryed to eliminate some of the pain she felt .

Steven sat bold upright something woke him, the sound of his name rang in his ears and he quickly moved to the room Cassidy was in expecting her to be asleep he was surprised to find her awake and sat up.

"You should still be asleep, that potion hit you pretty hard last night" he said crossing the room to kneel in front of her as if checking her over.

Cassidy looked at him her face still looking tired as her hand touched his as he touched her cheek. "its OK, It was just a nightmare, i get them from time to time." She said and sighed as Steven moved to sit next to her. He held her close against him feeling comfortable with her there. Cassidy moved to hold him her arms moved around his waist as she felt her self once more feel relaxed, he seem to do that with her.

Steven moved her back on the bed to lay down as he sat next to her. His arms now around her and his head against the top of hers as he felt her drift to sleep again. Feeling it best to remain where he was he to fell asleep once more this time with her in his arms.

Cassidy woke to the feeling of something soft and warm against her cheek and she sighed her fingers brushed over it. Suddenly she realized what and who it was and sat upright. The sun now shone threw the curtains and the sound of street vendors came from below her window, along with the sound of voices in the house.

"When..how..hay, your not meant to be in here " she said shaking him "wake up"

Steven feeling something shake him opened one eye and smirked "don't worry you had a night mare and fell asleep on me so i though better than disturbing you I'd just stay put " he smiled "and nothing happened I promise" he rubbed his now stiff neck.

"Better not have " she said her voice half serious, slipping from the bed to straighten out her hair "I don't want Robert turning me or you into a bug , now is not the time nor the place , we just met" finishing she turned to face him and blushed seeing him in just his trousers "you'd...you'd better get dressed" she said groaning as she heard jack and Jess talking right out side her door. "great, now they gonna think we were up to something. " she said panicking as she crossed to the door but she was stopped half way buy Steven who stood smiling down at her. He lent slowly down and kissed her making her whole body relax a little, as he pulled back she was left smiling and a little out of breath.

"Relax will you, they know me not to do such a thing" he moved to the door and opened it smiling as he looked into the smiling faces of jack and Jess "morning jack, Jess, Cassidy I'll see you in the hall for breakfast, I'm sure jack or Jess will show you to it. " He said as he moved to his room to dress.

Jack looked as a door opened and smiled seeing Steven and Cassidy both in the same room and Steven half undressed. His face lit up but Jess nudged him to not think that way and he sighed.

"well can't i at least be happy their together?" he whispered to her receiving a kiss on his cheek.

Jess chuckled at his remark "that you can, but you and I both know he would not sleep with her, besides it not official that there together yet, even thought its plainly obvious they should be." she said smiling as Cassidy joined them. "Sleep well?" she saw the half smile on her face and placed her arm around her shoulders. "Cassidy, take it slow, hes been hurt once with a woman braking down because of our lifestyle, show him your different, stronger" she said softly as they reached the hall and their breakfast.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 am

Khaat woke up in th emorning, not at all sure of where she was. She wasn't sure what she remembered last to be honest. She was stiff and sore. She tried to look around her and then recognized that Brian had not been to bed with her. Brilliant sparkling sunlight shone through the windows. Morning. But where was Brian?

The mission. She remembered. Then her blood ran cold. Had he not come back? Had he...been lost? Her heard seemed to break instantly without him beside her this morning. She sprang out of bed to find her clothes laying on the chair beside the bed. They appeared to be cleaned and fresh and ready to wear. Then she remembered more.

She'd been messy somehow. Had she been wounded? She hadn't been sure last night, and she was no more sure this morning. There were no bandages that she could see. Not now. She was sore, but she had no wounds that she could see. She found a man's robe hanging in the closet and she put it on. Then she recognized the smell. It was her father's robe. She looked out the window of the bedroom. Paris. Her mind seemed to begin to work again once she realized where she was. This was his quarters in the Paris headquarters. She found her way to the bathroom and showered and dressed, as quickly as she could manage. She had to find Brian.

She went into the hallway to start to try to find someone, her fear rising the longer Brian was away from her. There was a part of her that believed the only reason he would be away from her this long was if he were dead.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 am

Steven stepped out of Brian's room to see Khaat in the hall way and quickly moved to her side. "Khaat, how do you feel?" he asked walking up to her "everyone's down at breakfast" he looked at her " Brian's fine , he was hurt buy a falling beam myself and Jack had to get him out , last i saw he was in the infirmary resting" he placed his arm around her "I'll take you to him " he lead her down to the infirmary.

Pushing open the door he walked in smiling as he saw the young girl now sat up eating her breakfast then turning he saw Brian "hey you up for a visitor , I found her walking the hallways" he said letting Khaat sit down hoping being close to him she would rest. " don't keep him talking to long and you need rest and some food too khaat, I'm meeting Cassidy and the others in the dinning hall so if you need me you know where I am " he smiled and left for the hall.

He smiled and walked up to Cassidy as he entered siting with her his arm around her waist as she told him about how jack and Jess had first met.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 am

"Thank you," Khaat said to Steven, relieved at seeing Brian still alive. She went over to Brian who reached out his hand.

"Come sit," he smiled. Khaat took his hand and sat gingerly on the bed.

"Oh, come on. I won't break," he said to her gently. "Khaat, I've been worse than this--a lot, and you know it. What's the matter with you?"

"I...don't know," she said softly.

"Look. A broken collarbone and a couple of broken ribs. I'm fine. Really. How about helping me up and I'll go get cleaned up?"

"Up?"

"Yes, As in not down?" he laughed. "Besides, I'm starving. Come on."

He got up and went briefly to his room long enough to get clothes. Then he went back to Robert's quarters, where Khaat had spent the night and freshened up. Once he got out of the shower and dressed, he looked a lot more alive to Khaat, and she started to relax. He kissed her softly.

"Come on. Lets go get some coffee," Brian smiled. He took her hand and led her to the dining room for breakfast.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 am

Cassidy laughed as Jess told her Jack had fallen down some stairs as Andrew was being born. She saw out the corner of her eye Brian and Khaat walking into the room immediately she stood up and walked over to them with Steven behind her.

" Good to see you both up , we were worried " she said and smiled feeling a bit out of place but with Stevens coxing she gave both a gentle hug then stood with Steven who smiled.

Jess and jack walked over Jess hugged Khaat and smiled "good to see you up Khaat and you to brain " she said " broken bones heal " she said softly taking Brains hand for a moment. "all the children got back to there parents" said jack with a smirk looking at Steven. "did Casanova there tell you" he motioned to Steven "we found a teen chained in an upstairs bed room , she's not said anything yet "

Steven sighed and rested his head on Cassidy's shoulder lightly shaking his head Cassidy blushed at jacks nick name for Steven "I told you Jack she had a night mare and nothing happened, yeah shes about 17, think your worst fear and it will be true " he said Cassidy looked away at the thought.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 am

Thank you," Brian smiled. "I feel fine. It really is nothing. I am really hungry, though."

"I'll talk to the girl," Khaat said.

"No," Brian said. "We have a fully equipped staff to help kids readjust from whatever they've been through. Your mission was last night with us. The last I remember, we were going on the boat today."

"Boat?" Khaat echoed.

"Yes. As in a daytrip in the meditteranean? Angus's boat? Remember?"

"You can't seriously think we're still going, are you?" Khaat frowned.

"Why not? Why wouldn't we?" Brian laughed. One of the staff came up and set a plate in front of Brian, one in front of Khaat and set down two mugs of French Roast coffee for them. "Thank you. It looks wonderful," Brian said. "I'm glad most of the kids got back home already. That seems to be the best. Get them back and get them home. Are you all as skittish as Khaat is about sailing today?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 am

Jess laughed " the only thing I'm skittish about is getting back into my swim suit " she said Jack laughed "as I told you you look wonderful for a mum of three" he said smiling and kissing her cheek as he slid his hand around her waist.

Steven looked at Cassidy "I'm up for it , you?" he asked Cassidy smiled and looked at her arm that as in a sling. Steven smiled "don't worry about it swimming will strengthen it and you do have that red swimsuit you bought be a shame to waste it" he said and she chuckled.

Cassidy had to admit Steven had persuaded her to still go "OK, I'll go , some sun on the skin does sound good " she said blushing a little as she caught a look in Steven's eye "you can stop thinking that way, sun and sea nothing else " she said looking at Khaat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 am

She was about to speak when her parents came in looking refershed and ready to face the day. They were true champions. She knew that somehow they seemed to be able to weather anythingg. Her father came over and kissed her cheek and said. "You're looking better." Then he looked at the rest of them. "So are all of you. Well done, all. Our intel says Burke and Gelding are on the run and are frantic. We've never hit them quite so hard before. It's going to take them some time to be able to strike back. You all deserve a day off. Do you feel up to going out?"

"Certainly," Brian frowned. "Absolutely we're going. We planned it, and we're going. How soon can we leave?"

"Anytime you like," Robert said. "I think we can spare you. Go enjoy yourselves. Don't push, Brian. Enjoy, but don't push. You have too many broken bones. You all need to have just a quiet easy day. Can you do that?"

"Certainly," Brian said.

"Then you're all dismissed. I'll check up with you later," he said, leaving them. Brian looked at Khaat.

"Eat," he told her. "Stop stressing. Just forget it and eat. We'll talk later. I promise. We're fine. Really."

She picked up her fork again and started to play again with her eggs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

Jess smiled and lent against Jack happy to be going to get some sun she remembered the boat from the first trip and she loved it "do you think we could swim off the boat this time?" she asked looking at Brian hoping it would be ok this time.

Cassidy sighed and pushed her eggs around her plate eating every so often she looked once or twice to Steven and then Khaat "do you think there will be time for a lesson or two?" she asked placing some bacon and egg in her mouth hoping they understood she could not swim.

Jack looked at Cassidy and frowned "lesson, you mean swimming lessons ?" he asked and saw her nod "Humm well we all can swim, I'm sure Steven could teach you, but it would take more than a day " he looked at Jess and Brain wondering if they saw what he did in the two people.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 98 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 58 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top