Sand and Snow - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 32 of 98 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 65 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 32 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Khaat loved every part of Tuscany. The vineyards, the woods, the meadows, the whole estate made her forget for a moment how ugly the world was back in England. And the longer they were in Tuscany, the more she felt herself falling in love with Brian. And that put her in a dilemma. The more she fell in love with Brian, the more she found she was missing the joy of living.

And part of that was the potion. It numbed away the pain, but it was also numbing away the joy. She didn't like that either. Part of her wanted to rush to him, hide iin his arms and tell him everything and just take the chance that he wouldn't run away. And part of her was far too afraid.

Brian had pulled the horses back up to the house, and he dismounted. He looped the reins around a small sapling and tied Khaat's horse as well. "Here. Let me help," he said, reaching up for her. She reached down for him and he put his hands on her ribs and lifted her off. She looked up at him. He was looking at her. He had felt rib bones there, and he didn't like it.

"Lets go to lunch. The others are almost right here." He led her to a stone patio, across it and into a set of elegant lead crystal french doors to a large dining room, decorated in rustic Italian antiques. Alonzo met them.

"You're just in time, my friends," he smiled. "Lunch is just now ready. If you go down the hallway, there are two bathrooms, one for the gentlemen on the left and one for the ladies on the right. We presume people want to wash the dust off before they eat."

"I would," Khaat said.

"Take your stick," Brian reminded her, handing her her stick. Khaat took it and headed down the hallway.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Cassidy enjoyed the horse ride and was happy when it came to an end knowing that lunch was ready and would be just as delightful , she watched jack and Jess go a head pulling Steven to a stop and holding his arm for a moment.

"ok what was that all about back n the horse asking me if I'd like kids ?" she asked looking at him her hand holding his arm s she waited.

Steven felt her hold him back feeling she wanted to talk to him he waited till Jess and jack had gone inside to turned and held her around her waist as he spoke " Cassidy I asked because i wanted to know , I have two boys already and wondered if you in the future would want kids , its ok with me but i wanted to know that it would be with you too" he said softly.

Cassidy looked at him her hands resting on his arms as he held her , she sighed "Steven, when and where it happens what ever comes from it is ok with me " she said softly " I would like to have a child with you but not yet were still just starting out " she smiled at him and then kissed him "give it time its all I ask" hr eyes sparkling "besides you never know" she teased him and chuckled hearing his groan.

Jess headed for the bathroom to wash up returning with her jacket hung over her arm to sit beside Khaat waiting for Steven , cassidy and Jack . Jack was next both looked to see what was taking Cassidy and Steven along time.

"wonder whats keeping those two" Jess said looking at Brian and Khaat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"I don't want to know," Brian said. Alonzo had told him that the chair at the head of the table was Brian's. Brian helped Khaat to the chair on his immediate right. Alonzo had two wine bottles. Both were red wines, but one was nonalcoholic. He offered to pour for Brian, and Brian smiled and said.

"No, thanks, my friend. We are just so honored that you would have us today. We'd rather dine family style."
Alonzo's face beamed.

"As you should," Alonzo responded. "For you clearly are all family. Your appetizers will be out in a moment. Enjoy."

He disappeared into the kitchen and returned with two huge platters of antipasto floating behind him, and two large plattters of crostini with several bowls of fresh extra virgin olive oil that had been flavored with garlic and herbs and salt and pepper for dipping the crostini in. "Your meal will be coming momentarily," Alonzo said, disappearing again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Cassidy chuckled and kissed him feeling his hands roam lower "hey up " she said and he moved them, now food" she said kissing him quickly one last time before pulling from his arms and walking into the room.

"sorry guys had something i needed to talk to Steven about "She said taking off her jacket, the look on her face telling all along with the flushed cheeks. Steven sat down after removing his jacket and saw the grin on Jacks face .

"Don;t even think it jack, we only just became official" his face dropped "ow , I hadn't told you guys yet " he said now looking some what apologetically at them especial Brian and Khaat . Cassidy blushed bright red looking at every one.

"its kinda what we were doing to day, I met his sons , they seem to like me " she said as Steven took her hand in his, she smiled then looked at Brian "its not going to affect our work , hasn't so far" she said knowing it would not.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

"Congratulations," Brian said. Khaat didn't speak for a moment because she had a sip of wine in her mouth. She swallowed her wine first.

"Yes. Congratulations," She said.

"Sit down and join us for lunch," Brian said. He picked up one of the antipasto platters and served himself and then held it for Khaat so she could serve herself. She passed the serving platter and took a couple of croustinis and passed that platter as well.

"The wine is delicious, Brian," She told him. "Full bodied, sweet, fruity, and just a touch of woodiness. Its very good."

"Alonzo's family makes wonderful wines, some great wine vinegars, and is starting to get into olives and olive oils. A lot of what you eat today are things that they've produced on their farm."

"It shows. I can taste the difference between getting it fresh and getting it from a can or a jar," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Steven smiled and looked at Cassidy who smiled back now feeling she could relax leaning over she kissed him and then sat back. "food looks good " she said and too some from a platter "the white wine is magnificent , we should get some for the cellar at the viler " she said Steven looking confused but only for a moment.

" sure a wine cellar sounds great " he said and held up his glass of red " Here' s to good friend's , old and new but never forgotten" He smiled and drank his red wine "wonderful " he said now deciding he would defiantly make a wine cellar .

Cassidy smiled watching him and blushed a little but drank her wine. She saw jack and Jess smiling at her and she chuckled knowing or having a fairly good idea what was on there minds .

"So Cassidy how long has this been going on?" Jack asked trying to gauge how far things had come with the two of them . Jess nudged him and whispered something.

"Well I guess since that day he walked in on me in the shower , don't worry i put him on his butt for that, but things seem to change" she said as she ate the food now tasting as good as the wine.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Once they were finished with their appetizer, Alonzo served them fresh salads with a wonderful red wine viniagrette. It was heaped with vegetables that were so wonderfully fresh that every bite seemed better to Khaat than the bite before it. She would have been happy just having a large fresh salad.

But then they served the main dish--roast chicken with pearl onions, fresh wild mushrooms, garlic, herbs, and capers all in a white wine sauce with lemon. It was served with roasted asparagus and served with angehair pasta with garlic butter and freshly grated parmesan cheese.

Alonzo served a beautiful white dinner wine with the main course.

Dessert was the most beautiful cassata Khaat had ever seen. It was gourmet chef perfect. And, of course, with the dessert they served traditional Italian espresso in the most beautiful cups and saucers she had ever seen. They were of white glass and the glass was so thin it was translucent. The cups and saucers were rimmed with gold, and Khaat could not remember when she had ever seen an espresso set that was more elegant in her entire life. Alonzo explained that they were antiques handed down for 5 generations. They had been a wedding gift to his great great grandmother. He had no idea if they were honestly worth anything, but he said the family still used them on almost a daily basis. Khaat felt honored to be drinking from such a spectacular antique.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Jess and jack enjoyed their meals and when they over heard Alonzo talk about the cups and saucers Jess smiled "there beautiful" she said softly Jack placed his down carefully and smiled not wanting to damage them seeing how heavy handed he could be.

Steven made a note to find something similar to give Khaat and Brian on there anniversary, he looked at Cassidy and smiled he'd enjoyed the meal and finally being able to tell every one about him and Cassidy even though nothing physical besides kissing had happened , he was glad it meant she was not like Ronata and thought about her future , long term.

Cassidy looked at Steven and chuckled at the expression on his face it seem to be like he was lost in his thoughts "hey cowboy your day dreaming" she said taking his hand in hers.

"sorry guess I was for a minuet " he said " was just thinking about where things will be in a few years time" he said looking at cassidy.

Cassidy looked at him and smiled "well maybe , with me living with you and the boys, and loving every second " she said leaving the part about children out for the mean time.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 pm

After lunch, Alonzo joined them for just coffee and conversation. He told them about his sister's new shop in a village the opposite direction from the way they usually went in order to go shopping--a different village than Khaat had ever been to when she was here for the summer.

Alonzo said there weren't a lot of shops but the ones that were there were wonderful and had some beautiful traditional things in them. He said his sister's shop was a ladies' boutique and had four floors of clothes, jewelry, accessories, gifts, and said that most of it was handmade by the best artisans they could find in all of Italy.

"Then that's where we're going to go," Brian smiled. "I think it sounds just like what our ladies would like to see." Alonzo arranged to loan them a muggle van to travel in so they could all go together. He wrote down directions for them and handed the keys to Brian who promised to bring them back. Alonzo just laughed and told him to take his time.

Brian took Khaat's hand, and she delighted in just walking with him across the drive. There was a green van parked in the drive and it was more than big enough to hold them all. He opened the front passenger's seat for Khaat feeling that it would be easier for her, with her ankles and helped her in. He walked over to the driver's side, got in, and re-read the directions. "Do you want to navigate?" he asked Khaat, handing her the directions.

"Only if he wrote them in English," she laughed.

"He did. Don't worry," Brian laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Jack walked with Jess talking about the things they would see and want to pick up for their home, he looked at cassidy who still held his hand in hers.

"you know you could pick out a few things for the villa " he said to her she smiled as she looked at him.

"I intent to , we have to get it ready for the next school brake " she said a twinkle in her eyes told him she was up to something " when we get back to the villa I'd like to do some training " she said climbing onto the back of the van and sitting down by the window , Steven chuckled and sat next to her.

"That we do particularly that camp site Andrew wants" he said wrapping his arm around her and feeling her lean against him . He liked the feeling now of Cassidy there with him she felt right , she wasn't dominating yet nor was she afraid of her own shadow .

" You know Steven, I'd like to go camping , one day maybe" she said and looked at him from her chair her lok making him laugh .

" ok one day Cassie " he said and chuckled puling her closer to him as he felt the van move down the drive and on to the open road.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 98 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 65 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top