Sand and Snow - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 29 of 98 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 63 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 29 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

"Meh," Andrew shrugged. "I don't really need that so much. John might enjoy it, but all I need are trees, grass, open space, the creek, that sort of thing." Andrew was soon going to be thirteen. He really wasn't so into play equipment anymore. And spending so much time around all the older boys, they'd shifted him out of any desire to do some of the things he had enjoyed as a boy.

What they couldn't take out of him was the need to be outside. To climb trees, to wade in creeks, to catch frogs, the part of him that he had had all of his life.

"If I could suggest," Robert said. "Perhaps what the boys need is more of a campsite where they can be outside and just have a good time. Or a boys club. A clubhouse. Either one. Personally, I think Andrew seems to be more the campsite sort of a fellow, but I think they would enjoy either. I'm not sure we ever outgrow some things--camping, clubs, being with other people, being outdoors. But its just my suggestion."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Steven listened and nodded " yes, a campsite " he said thinking of when he use to go on roundups sitting beside the camp fire listening to others tell stories. He could not help smile at the thoughts .

Cassidy finished her s and placed her bowl into his siting back she smiled as she felt Steven take her hand again this time out in the open " you know we should be getting back to the villa , we still have a job to do Steven" she said drinking her juice . She watched Steven move into a back room with the current owners of the villa.

she sat looking at Robert and the boys "I'm sorry I'm just not a talker, I prefer to be out there doing something that sitting in here " she said then she had an idea " do ether of you know soccer?" she asked noting that a ball sat in the corner of the sun room.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

"I've heard of it, but I don't know anything about it," Andrew said. "My dad never really took me anyplace except the pubs and the brothels. That was about it. If it didn't happen there or out in the woods, I didn't get to see it. ANd pretty much from there, I went to Hogwarts after my dad died. But a campsite sounds great."

"I do want to go stop and see Khaat. Shall I take the boys with me, Steven? I had planned to," Robert said. "I don't have unlimited privileges for them away from school, much to their disappointment."

Andrew looked up at Robert. More portkeying? That sounded like fun to him.

"And I presume you'll allow me to do a brief balance spell on John so that he doesn't have such a hard time with the portkeying?" Robert added, looking at Steven.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Steven returned smiling as he sat down listing to Robert "we can all go since we're supposed to head back now , and I don't mind I would actually prefer it to him being sick on his return to school" he said folding the deeds to the villa and smiled .

"well next time were here I'll teach you how to play" she said " you'll love it once you get the hang of it" cassidy said as she saw Steven stand up waiting for them "the villa is ours boys, next time you come here I'll have a camp site built it was one of the conditions i gave to the sale " he said as he pulled Cassidy to him .

Cassidy watched John and Andrew and smiled " what about the car Steven?" she asked and saw the look in his eye "ow we'll take the car back and meet you there" she said feeling Steven pull her towards him. she had forgot he wanted time with her before they got back and assumed this was that time.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Khaat was sitting on one of the terraces around a firebowl where Brian had built a fire outside. She was dressed in a heavy hooded sweatshirt and a turtleneck under that. It really was warm enough with the sweatshirt, and she was enjoying the start of the evening stars just starting to shine in the sky. She held a large stoneware mug full of spiced tea in her hands. She was alone. She needed the peace and quiet tonight.

She heard someone apparate in. She looked behind her into the living room and saw her father had arrived with John and Andrew. Her father had a rather large bag of takeout food. Evidently the boys had conned him into springing for dinner. That made her smile. Well, if she knew her father, it was a massive bag of fish and chips. It was one of his indulgences when he wanted to be naughty.

"I'm sorry you missed dinner," Angus greeted them. "We had a great pot roast. But I do have some fresh cookies baking. Triple chocolate--and they're huge cookies. I didn't skimp."

"Sounds good to me," Robert said. "Where is everyone?"

"Khaat's out by the fire, and Brian went to get a warmer sweatshirt to go outside with her. Steven and Cassidy are out, and Jess and Jack aren't far."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Jess walked in smiling and crossed to sit facing Khaat sleeping off her shoes "remind me next time to wear trainers my feet are killing me " she said smiling at Robert and the two boys. Jack followed soon after 2well you will walk fast, hi Robert Andrew and John " he said moving to sit on the arm of the chair Jess sat in. "for give me but shouldn't they be in school?" he asked looking at the boys.

Steven pulled the car to a stop and turned in his seat to look at Cassidy , "well I guess its official " he said softly he would have spoke again but Cassidy kissed him and he smiled his arms wrapping around her as he held her . soon she broke it and smiled at him.

"I guess so" she said her arms still around his neck "the villa's beautiful Steven, this whole days been wonderful , thank you" she kissed him lightly again.

"its ours" he said and pulled out the paper to show her the deeds "I bought it this afternoon , it was also so you could meet Andrew and John " he saw Cassidy smiling with one more kiss he started the car and dove back to the villa , parking up he helped her out of the car as she moved to walk up the stairs into the main living room he pulled her to him holding her around her waist tight against him as he kissed her. "remember one thing Cassie, that I love you " he said softly.

Cassidy enjoyed the cool breeze against her face as Steven drove back to the villa , she climbed out but felt him pull her into his grasp she was now held against him looking into his eyes as he spoke. She smiled at him when he said he loved her "I know Steven, I can't forget it because i love you too" she said softly and kissed him back .

several minuets later Steven let cassidy go and they walked up to the main living area, cassidy chuckled as she saw the boys "aww and here's me thinking we'd beat you" she said and moved to the kitchen taking the bag from Robert so she could dish up the food returning she placed the plates on the table "foods ready" she said placing them down along with cups of water and a cup of tea.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm

"I can't very well return the boys without dinner, can I?" Robert said. "The kitchen will be closed now, and I won't send them to bed hungry. I managed to find soem decent fish and chips for them. Believe me, they won't miss one moment of classroom time," Robert said. "While the boys eat, I'm going to go speak a moment with Khaat out on the terrace. Take your time, Boys. We have time. The only thing you're missing so far is evening study hall."

Andrew looked up from his plate at Robert. That didn't upset him a bit to be missing that. He watched Robert go out to the terrace and shut the patio door so they could speak alone. Robert sat beside her.

"It seems that Steven has followed you and purchased a villa not far from here for him and Cassidy."

"Well, I'm sure they'll enjoy it. Its a beautiful place," she said.

"Khaat, Jess is concerned for you. She believes something is not quite right. DO you have anything at all you need to tell me?"

"No," she replied. "You know how stressful this has all been."

"Yes. I do. And you're being rather emotionless about it all. How exactly are you doing it?"

"How do you want me to behave?" she asked him.

"I don't particularly want anything of your behavior except that it is truly yours."

"What are you accusing me of?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything. You are being distant from those who love you."

"Perhaps its just easier right now. Anything less makes me have to feel and to deal with those feelings. I just honestly don't want to. Is that so terrible?"

"No," he sighed. "I'm not your enemy, Khaat."

"I've never thought you were," she replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Jess smiled as Steven and cassidy walked in she could tell buy Cassidy's glow they had been up to something but it was not her place to pry to what they had been up to. She watched her dish up the fish and chips for the boys slipping into the role of mother to them .

"so how was the day off?" asked jack to Steven who just smiled as he sank into a chair in front of Jack "ah that good , huh" he grinned.
Steven shook his head "I don't kiss and tell " he said looking at Cassidy "Cassie, we'll start on the training tomorrow" he said Cassidy nodded "suits me fine " she said and moved to sit in the vacated seat Khaat had left while she was speaking to Robert. she stretched out now feeling the excitement of the day hit her as she yawned softly.

Jess saw Cassidy's yawn and stood up and walked over to her sitting beside her "well , what happened?" she asked Cassidy looked at her an chuckled "if Steven isn't going to tel you then I'm not ether Jess, besides I'm on duty and i never mix pleasure with work" .

Jess grinned and saw Cassidy roll her eyes at her and she chuckled now knowing something had happened but was happy they were being professional about it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

"You make me uneasy," Robert said to Khaat, stroking her cheek. "You never keep secrets from me."

"Its nothing," Khaat said. "Its just all that ugliness I don't want to talk about."

"Alright," he sighed. "I'll let it go, for now."

"Thank you," she said.

"I'm here whenever you want to talk to me."

"I know. Thank you."

"I think I'll take the boys back and go home. Its been a long day. I'm tired."

"Goodnight, Daddy," she smiled.

"Goodnight, my dear," he said lovingly. He went back inside. "You boys ready to go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Steven looked at Robert walked in he stood and moved to John and Andrew John held his father and sighed "I'll see you both in the brake " he said as Cassidy sat up and moved to stand beside him , John moved to face her then he hugged her.

Cassidy smiled "I'll see you soon John " she said and looked at Andrew "I look forward to frog hunting with you Andrew , inspection purposes only,you always put them back when your done" she said smiling to him and we can have a camp out too" she moved to Steven and stood with him.

Steven smiled and took her hand in his. "make sure they don't get spoiled too much , thats down to me to do when there home " he said grinning he knew he was going to miss them he had before they has even left . When they aperated away he turned and held Cassidy tight.

"hey there just going to school " she said and sighed she knew how he felt in away when her parents shipped her away. Jess walked over to him and oved them to a chair .

"I'm ok, i guess i wish i can just spend time with them " he looked at Jess his hand still held Cassidys in it ,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 98 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 63 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top