Sand and Snow - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 16 of 98 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 57 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 16 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 am

Brian laughed out loud at Steven, unbelieving. "Its not at least partly your decision? Really?" he frowned. "That's the most outrageious piece of twaddle I've heard in awhile. You're at least 50% responsible for every relationship you're in. You're a seasoned law officer. You should know that. Its not just her choice. Its yours too, like it or not. I know how you think and how you operate. That's my job to know that. If I don't, I don't know how you'll respond under pressure and I won't know if I can count on you. So, you might fool other people with that, but not me."

"Enough, Brian," Khaat said. "Angus, make sure Cassidy gets her bag with her swimsuit in it."

"Of course, Khaat," Angus said. "Can I take Abbey for you? I'll get her a juice bottle and I'll bring one back in for Dakota."

"She'd like that. Thank you," Khaat said. She handed Abbey to Angus, who took her to the kitchen. He came back later, with a couple of juice bottles floating behind him, and Abbey had a cookie in her hand.

"You didn't take her for juice. You took her for a cookie," Khaat chided gently.

"I brought one for Dakota. Don't worry," Angus laughed. "And I did bring juice."

"The juice was just an excuse for the cookie," Khaat said, watching him hand the other cookie to Dakota.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

Steven stood up and walked over to Brian " right now , right hear its Khaat I am thinking of , If thing develop between us then it will after this is over " he said looking at him angrily "yes its partly my decision but its also hers too like you said a two way thing" he said standing facing him.

Cassidy had come for her bag and heard it all , frowning she walked in looking at Brian, Jess and Khaat walking over to Steven she raised her hand and slapped him hard across his cheek . " Firstly I am not your ex wife, secondly Steven ..." she moved forward and took his face in hr hands kissing him feeling his arms around her.

Steven wince feeling the sting from her slap his heart froze , why had she hit him, he stood listening and to his surprise instead of walking away he kissed him .

Cassidy pulled back from him and breathed out "NOW...can we focus on the dam mission please " she said looking at Khaat then rubbing her jaw." This has not been my day " she groaned and walked back to the bed room to rest "ow one last thing ...just relax, shesh even the cats are more relaxed that you guys . " she said and smiled heading out of the room.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:44 am

As the afternoon progressed, Khaat found she was more achy and edgy. She wasn't sure why. She was restless. While the babies napped and The gurads slept because they were trying to prepare for tonight's work, Khaat decided she was tired of hurting. She took it upon herself to get a cup of the Chrismas spice tea that was still in the cabinet from the holidays and she made herself a cup. She poured herself some potion into the mug. It did help.

She was coming into the living room when her father apparated in. He was dressed for mission work. His black slacks, black turtleneck, black boots, black cloak. He only dressed like this when he was ready to do serious battle or a serious mission.

"I want to go," she told him firmly.

"Not until I get a chance to check your ankles," he told her. He did check her and decided that she could go, if she stayed right with him or with Brian. She was delighted. She would agree to anything, almost, if it got her a pass to go. "Go and dress. We go once we eat and once we've all stretched and warmed up. Not before. I smell dinner. Angus is evidently cooking already."

"He is," Brian said. "He knew we wanted to go early."

"Kate is coming with to Paris to help watch the kids there," Robert said. "I need them to be safe while we're gone. I'd wake all the guards soon so we can get them awake and alert and warmed up, Brian."

"Agreed," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am

Cassidy woke and dressed quickly heading to the living room her black trousers now leather and her top sensible but yet practical to work in, along with a purple bruise on her jaw where she had been hit. She walked over to the counter and grabbed a cup of coffee. "Evening feeling any better Khaat , Evening Sir " she said poring the water it into her cup she sighing as she took a sip and moved back to the living room.

Jess and jack walked out jack stretching and smiling at Cassidy witch earned him a dig from Jess as the finished getting ready, Jess her wand slipped into her boot. Both nodded to Robert and smiled

Next came Steven rubbing his head and yawning some what he smiled at Cassidy who smiled back but that was all she did to day was work for both of them and all thoughts were put aside. his shirt black as with his trousers but he wore his dark brown cowboy boots in his hand his steadson. "Never go on a mission with out it" he said seeing Robert was there.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 am

"Yes," Khaat replied to Cassidy. "Much better. Thank you."

"Khaat's coming along tonight, All," Robert said. She seems fit enough for the moment. But I don't ver want her alone. Is that understood?"

"Absolutely," Brian said. "She'll be with me."

"I'll be wherever I'm needed," Khaat said defiantly.

"You'll be with me," he repeated.

"You will not be alone or you won't go," Robert ordered. "Got that?"

Khaat said nothing, distracted by Angus serving up dinner. It was a relatively light meal. Huge chef salads with fresh citrus roasted turkey breast slices, almonds, and an Asian dressing.

"I'll fix us something more substantial when we get back," Angus said. "

"Good choice," Robert nodded, approving. "Too heavy and we can't move. It'll work. Nice job, Angus."

"Thank you," Angus said. "Sit and eat, everyone." He brought in dishes of food for the babies and put them on the high chair. Brian and Khaat sat at the table and they began to feed the babies. Khaat was getting a bit quieter, her mind getting mission minded. It was just a habit of hers. Brian had done enough of these that it didn't phase him much, except for the fact that Khaat was going tonight. Khaat could almost read his thoughts. He was feeling he had to fight and bodyguard her at the same time.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:03 am

Jess and Jack sat down at the table Cassidy sat next to Khaat and the babies and Steven between her and jack . Cassidy drank her coffee only picking at the food to start then eating with relish finding it really tasty . Steven ate his and finished in silence but he did smile when Cassidy ate more food.

Jess and jack spoke softly they spoke of plans with the kids after it was over , how they would take them away for a holiday abroad some time to recover the bond they had and make it stronger . "Steven, cassidy, would you like to join us after all this on a holiday ?" Jess asked

Steven looked at Cassidy who shook her head " Thank you for the offer Jess but no thank you , i have things i have to do like find someplace permanent to live " her eyes shifting to Steven as she finished and continued to sip her coffee. "That was deliciousness Angus, thank you" she said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 am

"You're very welcome," Angus smiled. Khaat wasn't hungry, as delicious as the salad was. Brian didn't push. Not now. He knew she was way underweight, but goading wasn't the way to change that. He was hoping that once the mission was done, he could get her to eat.

She got up and left the table, taking Abbey with her. She went up to the nursery and sat in the rocker, deciing to rock Abbey for awhile, jsut to try to chase away some of the demons in her own mind.

Brian watched her leave the table and go upstairs. He looked at Robert and sighed. "Do you honestly think she's ready for this? Honestly?"

"No. I don't. But leaving her behind is far worse," Robert said. "Gear up, everyone. We warm up in ten minutes." He rose from the table. "I"m going to go talk to my daughter." He went upstairs.

"You heard the man. He's in command of this mission. You follow anything he tells you, no matter what, and we might all come back alive," Brian said to them all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 am

Jess moved to Dakota and made sure she was happy chewing and playing with her food jack made faces witch she laughed at happily and threw her salad at him.

Steven looked at Cassidy and sighed "just follow orders and don't get killed or captured , ok" he said his hand moving to hold hers to show he was serious. "I mean it , once were done we'll continue with your training" he watched her stand and felt the kiss on his cheek and he blushed it had been along time since that had happened to him.

Cassidy looked at him and nodded "I won't do anything silly I promise and yes I think i could do with a little more" she looked down at his hand on hers she was a little taken aback but the gesture but smiled at him " I will follow every order to the letter " she said standing she kissed his cheek and moved to her room grabbing a short waist length coat to slip on over her tee shirt .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 am

Robert went upstairs to talk to Khaat to be sure she was mentally and emotionally geared to do battle tonight. He didn't spend long with her, but Khaat was grateful that he had come up to spend some time with her. She had changed into black silk slacks, a black silk longsleeved blouse, black leather boots, and had gotten out her black cloak. When her father came in, she finished getting ready, tying back her hair with a piece of black leather lacing. She tucked her wand in her right boot and Remus's in her left, as they talked.

Once she was dressed, he took her downstairs and began to help her with some slow, gentle stretches to see if she would hold up physically through a warmup.

It didn't take long for Brian to join in. He was dressed and ready to go on the mission.

"Are the others coming?" Robert asked. "I need to know they're ready."

"I presume so," Brian replied. "How's she holding up?"

"She's a bit stiff, but she's going to do fine," Robert said. "You really should be working on her training, Brian. You can't let her get rusty or out of shape because she's so thin. You have to keep her to at least minimum standards. I want you getting her back in form--starting tomorrow."

"Understood," Brian nodded obediently.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am

Jess saw Brian moving away from then and followed jack at her side. Steven grabbed Cassidy and made her move with them too where he saw Khaat and Robert exercising and stretching to warm up he poked her to do the same and she did poking a tongue at him as she did , once she was done she stood up one arm behind her head and the n she moved the other stretching her back out. "ok that got the kinks" she said smiling "ok, I'm ready for the butt whooping" she said smiling at Khaat , her face becoming sensible and sincere and she partly his behind Steven as thought she had said something wrong.

Jess worked out her stiffness till she was satisfied she was loose along with jack and they stood waiting for Steven and Cassidy to finish Jess could not help but smirk at Cassidy's sudden fighting words when she finished.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 98 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 57 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top