Sand and Snow - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 22 of 98 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 60 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 22 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Khaat woke with a slight startle. Brian's hand, like lightning, rested on her arm reassuringly.

"Get a grip. Take a breath. You're safe," he told her softly. She obeyed and realized she was back on the ship. It really was alright--for the moment.

"And the babies?"

"Still sleeping. You've only been asleep for a few minutes. Its fine," he replied.

"Good," she said. She had to chase the images out of her head. She stood up, took off the sarong and without saying another word, dove off the side of the ship to go for a swim.

"I guess that means that swimming is now open," Brian laughed. "Anybody going to join her?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Jess chuckled and staid sat on the boat "I'm going to stay right here , cassidy now's the time to learn " she said smiling.

Cassidy looked at Khaat and how she dove off the boat and took a deep breath. "I am not doing that" she said looking at Steven who chuckled at her response.

"no Cassidy there are steps " he pointed to the side of the ship "see , now come on" he took her hand and pulled her up, leading her to the top of the steps where he dove in from the side just as Khaat had done and bobbed waiting for her "come on!" he said smiling.

Slowly Cassidy lowered her self into the water that wasn't the hard part letting go of the ladder was, she felt Steven swim over to her and wrap his arms around her waist "I got you, now let go" he said. Cassidy hesitated but let go turning to hold on around his neck as he held her around his waist "don't you dare let go " she said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Khaat decided Steven was doing a good job with Cassidy teaching her to swim. It was something she did need to know. Especially because Khaat and Brian did enjoy being around the water so much. It was an environment that Cassidy needed to be familiar with.

Khaat swam quite a distance from the ship, enjoying the workout. She was accustomed to swimming daily, and it had been a long time since Brian had had her in the pool. She liked swimming, and she felt the pull against her damaged and now untoned muscles. The muscles were tight and objecting to being moved and worked. In a way, it felt good. It felt like it was what she needed. And it helped her burn off some of the tension she had built up.

The last thing she wanted anyone to know how many thousands of pounds worth of potion she had stolen from Rob. How she had hidden it where no one would ever, ever find it. And how she depended on the effects of the potion to numb her mind from all the crap that was in it that she just couldn't cope with. Rob knew now. She had been caught. But he hadn't gotten her stash. Rob was scared. He knew the long term side effects of the potion just as well as she did. But it was one she was willing to accept right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hay!" Cassidy shouted splashing Steven back "you supposed to be teaching, not coping a feel" she said moving her arms now in the water. Slowly she let go but was reassured with his hands around her waist. She grew more comfortable and looked at Brian as he swum around in the sea Cassidy felt the cool water on her sun warmed skin and just lay in the water floating.

Jess looked down at Cassidy and Steven she could see the look in his eyes and smiled seeing how he was trying not to be inappropriate around her letting her make the moves but at the same time holding his own wants and feelings in check. She looked at Khaat who seemed emotionally numb totally cut off from who she had once been. Jess sighed and felt some one sit with her turning she saw jack in a pair of black trunks "kids are safe Angus is watching them now " he said and kissed her.

Cassidy felt something brush her leg and moved to sit up in the water as she grabbed hold of Steven one leg wrapped around his to hold her in the water "something brushed my leg " she said then off in the distance she saw dorsal fins "look , what are they?" she asked.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 pm

"Probably just sharks," Khaat shrugged as she came up for a breath of air. She took a breath of the warm sea air, letting it fill her lungs and embracing the freedom that seemed to be in it for her. She was relaxing. She dove deep into the waters of the sea and decided to see how much she could push herself. She wanted to see what her endurance was. How much she could put up with now, how long could she go before she just got too tired.

"Sharks?" Brian perked up out of his half sleep. "Who said anything about sharks?"

"Khaat did," One of Angus's brothers replied. "Out there," he pointed.

"Well, where the deuce is Khaat, then?" he was irked now.

"She went back swimming like all it was was a simple seagull."

"Damn her," he cursed. "Get out of the damned water! Everyone! Now! Thats an order!" he shouted at everyone. He stood up, tossed his sling on the lounge and leaped up on the side of the boatrail and leaped in after her, diving deeply after her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Steven pulled Cassidy to the boat then made her go first up the ladder where she stood shivering on deck , pulling himself up he grabbed a towel and wrapped her in it rubbing her arms as she shivered. Looking at Brian out in the water he lent down and kissed her finding she returned it willingly and her shivering stopped as he wrapped his arms around her.

"warmer?" he asked softly her response was a sigh and nod her wet hair now against his chest and he chuckled.

Cassidy shivered as she stood on deck she saw Brian swimming after Khaat , feeling the towel warm and soft she held it surprised a little buy Steven's kiss but in her heart she returned it finally resting her head against his chest when he asked if she was warmer she nodded his warmth feeling good against her cold skin.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Khaat had gone out farther and deeper than she had kept track of. Her mind just refused to wrap around much of anything. She didn't want it to. She just wanted to swim. But she was down far enough that it was dark. She was disoriented. She wasn't sure which way was up to the surface. And she was running out of air. She was getting confused. Stupid potion. She was feeling faint and sleepy. She began to feel herself...well, was she sinking or rising? She couldn't tell. Her vision faded.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist and locked onto her. She found herself instinctively fighting for some reason. A hand cuffed her hard in the head. She fell limp. The arm started dragging her off someplace. She blacked out.

Brian brought her to the surface. "Give me a hand!" Brian gasped, swimming for shore. He reached the side of the boat but not anywhere near the ladder. "Somebody take her!" He let out a sharp cry of pain. His ribs and his shoulder were excruciating. He wasn't ready for this kind of activity. Khaat had blacked out. Brian wasn't going to tell them he had to basically knock her out in order to keep her from fighting him off. "She's blacked out," he said, coughing and gasping for air himself.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Steven quickly moved from Cassidy and ran to the ladder lifting Khaat to the boat then with jack moved to help Brian from the water. Jess looked after Khaat noticing a small lump on her head she just brushed it off knowing he mush have had his reasons.

"lets get her below" she said and jack picked her up carrying her down to the cabin where after covering her with a blanket he waited for Brian. Jess checked her over and sat with her.

"shes got a knock to her head and from what i can tell she is under weight just as Brian said I guess swimming took it out of her too much " she brushed her hair from khaat's face, we should let her rest."
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Brian came back on board, breathing hard. "When she wants to go diving, she really dives," he said. "She makes me work too hard sometimes. Honestly. Where is she?"

"Your cabin below," Angus's brother said to Brian.

"Thank you. I'm not sure why she's out, but I probably need to check her," Brian said. "He was not going to explain himself. "Give me a moment. And get rid of those bloody sharks!"

"Weigh anchor," Angus's brother ordered. Sometimes the best thing to do was to just move. "Prepare to sail at once!"

Brian went downstairs and went to the cabin where Jack had laid her on the bed. "Let me see," Brian said.
He sat beside her on the bed and checked the spot where he himself had hit her. It was swelling up into a huge gooseegg. He drew his wand. "Rennervate!" he flicked his wand, casting the spell to bring her back from unconsciousness.

She woke slowly. She cried out in pain. Her head was splitting. She woke to find herself in a cabin below deck, and she was wearing a wet swimsuit.

"Sorry about that," Brian said softly. "I had no choice. You were half out of your head. You were fighting me. I had to stop you before you drowned."

"Why...you hit me?" she was confused.

"Yes. I did. I"m sorry. Here. Let me look." He checked her. "No concussion. Just the headache from hell." He laid both his hands on both sides of her head and drew off the pain. It took him longer than normal. "Boy, that was some headache. That took awhile."

"It did hurt," she admitted very softly. "Why...why would I fight you?"

"I have no idea. Oxygen deprivation maybe? Were you feeling alright?"

"Yeah. I was fine," she said. "And ...wait...why were you rescuing me? I was swimming, wasn't I?"

"Uh yeah. Sharks. Sorry about that. I was not in the mood for you to be eaten today."

"Oh yeah. Those," she said.

"Those? Those eat people. Including wizards. What's with you?"

"I'm sorry. I...guess I have a lot on my mind. I'm sorry. Maybe I"m not the best company."

"Why don't you rest up for a moment. I'll bring you a bit of coffee. That might help clear your head."

"Thank you," she said as he rose. He went to the door. "Brian? thank you. How's your shoulder?"

"Hurts like hell," he smiled. He went upstairs. She sighed heavily.

"What have I done, Jack?" she asked tiredly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Jack turned seeing Brian enter jack stood and moved to the door Jess followed "we'll leave you to alone " she said and moved with jack who hand his arm around her back up to the deck but not before checking on the girls both sound asleep though abbey had kicked off her blanket, Jess quickly placed it back over her and sighed , she wished Khaat was her self again she hated seeing her this way.

Jack moved behind her and held her "quite worrying , what ever it is it will sort its self out" he said softly to her kissing the nape of her neck ,he knew this spot would relax her. and he took her hand leading her back up to Steven and Cassidy who Jess noted seemed slightly red faced and she reasied an eye brow.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 98 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 60 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top