Resurrection - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Resurrection - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Resurrection

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resurrection - Page 3 Empty Re: Resurrection

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:48 am

[OOC:I'm reposting.. that last post was on my ipod, and it sucked XD]

Last edited by Chastity Moor on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 am

Brian busied himself with numbing Khaat completely from pain, and he begain to set the broken bones. He set her ankles first, then her fingers, and then he found her many fractures to her ribs. He knew Robert would recheck everything. It was just the way he was.

Khaat's multiple stab wounds had been tended to, but she was also going to have to deal with severe bruising that, although would likely be mostly beneath her clothing this time of year, might also takle weeks to heal completely. And to top it all off, she was even thinner if that was possible. She looked like hell. This really was going to take work now. He could foresee perhaps that, while she might be on her feet by Christmas, it would clearly be just barely.

Part of it was that she had not really recovered from the last go around with Barker. She had lost a lot of ground because of him. Brian wasn't going to settle until he had double checked every inch and made sure she was alright.

He saw Robert was double checking Eli and especially his fractures. He wanted to make sure they were in perfect alignment so that they would heal properly. He was also stopping all the remaining bleeding. Eli was just too bloody young to have to cope with a great prat like Barker. And the reason he had been singled out was solely because of his connection to Khaat. It seemed like Khaat's love was making people a target. He hoped that perhaps the fact that she was taking in Chase now was not going to turn out to be illfated for Chase and her unborn child.

Brian finished the admission paperwork for Khaat himself as well as for Eli. He arranged rooms for them upstairs in the trauma wing. The first available rooms were across the hall from each other. That was fine by him. He signed the orders for the necessary treatment and potions for them both to insure they both got the very best care.

He saw Eli had finally given in to his exhaustion and had faded again. He wasn't surprised. Part of Eli was not as resilient somehow as Khaat was. That had been obvious from the first time he'd met the boy.

He made sure he left word for Chase as to where to find him and Khaat. Then he supervised the move to her room. She hadn't even awakened when she had been settled into bed there. Brian sat down in the chair by the bed, determined to wait with Khaat until Robert was able to stay with her and until Chase had had a chance to see Eli.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:19 am

Chase stood for a long moment. She had been done with Khaat's bedside, but she hadn't been able to get up the courage to approach Eli's yet. She stood slightly off the side, watching him as his chest rose and fall as he slept. It was good that he was sleeping. Chase had only heard the physical aspects of his injuries, and she was slightly afraid he may be.. well... not right in the head when she visited him. Chase watched as everyone got busy, getting Khaat to a different room for long term treatment, Eli would be moving into the room across the hall from her. Chase bit her lip, and finally decided to approach Eli's bedside. Brian had bustled off to go see to Khaat, and he was finally alone at his bed, fast asleep.

Chase slowly moved closer to him, and saw the wounds on his chest more clearly now. They had stopped bleeding, but there was still a lot of damage. Chase slowly lowered herself into the chair next to him, and prayed no one would come near while she was with him. Willing them away if they saw her, staring with a hard jaw at his broken frame. Elijah Krum.. broken, it didn't make sense. He was the one who was supposed to be strong, determined, he was the one who was always there, like a permanent fixture in her life, that just wouldn't go away, that she wanted, and didn't want to go away. "Elijah.." She whispered, and reached out, gently stroking his hair. "I'm here baby.." She whispered softly and moved closer to him, slowly resting her lips on his cheekbone.

He was warm, way to warm, and it made her pull away quickly. She looked around for a nurse, saw none, and then saw a small bowl of water and a cloth on it. Chase grabbed the bowl, and wrung the water out of the cloth, setting it closer to her before slowly laying the cool cloth on his forehead, looking at the gash that splashed across his nose and cheeks. It was like someone had whipped him.. horribly... making him scream in pain.. Chase could almost see it, and it made her close her eyes sharply, her hand still on his cheek.

"I still care for you.. you know that Elijah?" She whispered, well aware that he was passed out cold. "I was just so... so frightened, I didn't want to be hurt.. so.. when I was told that you were with someone else.. I overreacted.." She whispered, slowly wiping away some of the blood on his face. "My entire life.. has been one person leaving me after another... Sterling. I left him.. but he left me in more ways then one when I told him, the second I could that I had taken a liking to someone else.. I didn't want to pretend with him... his eyes were so cold to me... IT was like he had completely lost himself to another world.. and then Jesse.. he left me... because I was a slut.. you were right, I am a slut, but.. it hurt to badly to hear it again.. first from Sterling.. again from Jesse.."

Chase closed her eyes, but kept going, her hand moving in small circles on his neck, wiping away the blood that had dripped there. "After Jesse, Daniel.. who I didn't know when I first met him, I didn't know him, and then suddenly he was a Vampire.. he almost bit me.. did you know that? I was almost a vampire." She laughed lightly and then went quiet, as though it pained her. "I broke his heart.. but now I hear that him and some other girl are together.. so obviously he wasn't to broken up... then there was my family...." She whispered, opening her eyes to see that his skin was clear of blood where she had been wiping. She moved to a spot on his right shoulder and continued to rub.

"They left me... alone at that house. I can still see my little brother, crying out that the room was full of water, before the door came crashing down on him... I felt so alone that night... it was like they had just.. left me, forgotten me.." She whispered and then moved to rub down his arms, wiping away the blood and grim from his confinement. "Andrew... he only wanted me for sex.. he knew I was a slut, and took advantage of it.. grew angry if I left the house.. we fought constantly.. so I would leave.. go and seek danger just because I knew that if I got hurt.. he would care for me a little bit.. I know, I'm an idiot..." She said and worked down to his hands, gingerly lifting his wrists to rub at the burns that looked like it could have been made by handcuffs keeping him up for a long period of time.

"He broke up with me.. and then I met you Elijah... I met you, and I knew at once that any relationship with you would be different.. even if that relationship had just stayed friends... Sometimes I wish it had just stayed friends.. but then I realized, had it not.. I wouldn't have fallen in love... I wouldn't have come to love you, and everything about you.. I would get so angry, when I heard about every escapade you went on.. I kept asking myself.. 'am I not good enough for him? Have I done something wrong that makes him not want me?' But I knew I couldn't do anything, it was just.. you.." She said to the unconscious Elijah. "Every day.. I fell more and more in towards you... then I found out I was pregnant... and just before the panic set in.. I knew that it was right.. I wanted the baby.. your baby... I wanted something in me, that would remind me of you Elijah.. because I knew it was to good to be true that you would stay with me... I thought you would have left me that day Elijah.." She said sadly, staring at his arm as she gently wiped the blood off of it.

"But one to many stories later.. I snapped... I couldn't take it anymore.. all of the stories.. all of the lies.. I couldn't.. I couldn't live with the fact that I was dating the one person in the entire school who everyone talked about, because he was onto some other chick after getting me pregnant... one more girl, one more story, most of them lies.. but the last one.. something in me snapped, it was like I had known all along that you wouldn't want me.. I'm to plain.. to.. normal.. you couldn't ever love me.. so I broke up with you.. not knowing that the next time I saw you.. you'd be.. well here." She whispered and put her forehead against his arm. "I love you Elijah Krum... I do... I just... I don't know what to do anymore." She whispered her whole body shaking as she slowly wrapped her fingers around his upper arm, pressing her cheek against the now clean skin there. "I just wish that you could love me.. the same way I love you.. You could have died... I can't bare to think, what life would be like, without your smirk.. without your laugh.. or even just you, walking up to me, hands in your pockets, hunched against the cold.. I just.. I want YOU Elijah.. and I can't say anything else that could make you want me back." she whispered and finally went silent, knowing that the entire speech had been lost to the unconscious man, who hadn't heard a word of what she had just said.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Khaat jolted awake--hard. She had slipped deep into an exhausted sleep in the ER, and nightmares now woke her. Painfully. Broken bones were jolted, stab wounds rousted out of rest, bruises jerked and rebelled. She gasped in pain, the pain now sharp, and the need to hide it from Barker now gone.

"Easy," came her father's voice from beside her. "You're safe. You're home." She took a moment for her eyes to focus. She was in a room at St. Mungos. She had more things bandaged and splinted and put in casts than she ever had in her life. She was, in short, a mess. "How's the pain?" her father asked.

"Hurts," she said weakly.

"Let me fix it." He laid his hand on her forehead and drew off the intense pain she was feeling. At this stage, the pain spells and pain potions would need to be repeated often. She knew that.

"Eli," she said. "How's Eli?"

"He's going to be, no doubt, visiting you before you can go visit him, my dear," her father said. "He was in far better shape than you were to begin with. He's going to be fine. He's resting right across the hall from you. Can I get you anything?"

"Answers?"

"To what?"

"How...how did I get back? I...don't remember."

"To your body? You chose to. It was that simple. How did you get back home? The muggles. The muggle police saw Barker running from his hideout and went down to look and see what he was running from and found you and Eli. I have no idea yet what he was running from, but, believe me, I already have Jen and Rob and the aurors on it. He won't run long."

"I don't want him killed," she said fiercely to her father. "I want that bastard to have to stand before me in my courtroom. I want him taken alive."

"I don't care how we get him, whether he's still breathing or not. Jen has her orders. She's to get him in whichever way comes first. I am quite positive she and Rob know that it would be far more satisfying to leave him alive, but if he does, oh well."

"Naomi is in on it. She's part of it...."

"I know. I know, Baby. We're on it We're going after her too. I would expect that I am going to have to have her evaluated. My guess is that she may well have been a victim at one time but she probably has bonded to him."

"Clearly. Stockholm Syndrome. I think that's exactly what Brian saw when he saw them in that shop."

"Precisely. That's what I advised him of."

"You did?"

"Indeed. It will be a very, very fine line between wheter we lock her up in the psych unit or convict her. Right now, it may well be six of one and half a dozen of another. Khaat, can I get you something to drink? You are very badly dehydrated, my dear. I want you to be working on fluids and food. You are very dangerously underweight now. We have to turn this around immediately. That's the biggest danger to your health. It affects every system you have. Well, you know that."

"I didn't do it on purpose, Daddy."

"I know. But we do have to work on it. We have to get aggressive now. Its important. Vitally."

"I'll try. I promise."

"I'll get you something to drink. Brian will be back in a moment." He left for one moment and retrieved a sort of a milkshake. "Here. Try this. It's a very high nutrition shake. It has potions in it for high nutrition to try to build up your system and try to stabilize your fluid balance and your immune system so you don't get a secondary infection. Drink it all."

"Ok," she said. She took a sip of it. Chocolate Mocha. And it was delicious. "You're improving on things like this. It doesn't taste like ffish bait."

Robert laughed. "That's a compliment. I think."

"It is."

"Khaat, I know you're going to have a lot to talk about. Just give yourself a little time first, okay? Don't rush it. It's all going to be alright Let yourself rest awhile. And stop fussing about Eli. He's in good hands. So are your girls. Promise. I won't let anything happen to any of your children."

"I know. Thank you."

"For you? Anything." He smiled and kissed her forehead. It had been a close shave, and he wasn't about to lose her ever again if he could help it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 am

Lady Unconsciousness was a woman that Elijah couldn’t have his wicked way with. Not that he wanted to, mind you. He didn’t want a figment of his own imagination to be pissed off with him as well as every other women he’d come in contact with sexually. That would have been the icing on the cake though and quite amusing in itself. Elijah just allowed himself to be taken by her. These were precious moments of slumber that was induced by too many potions and perhaps some of the coffee from earlier. It had felt like years though. But it was over. Thank Merlin for it too.

He was about to have a door opened for him, dreamland as the plaque above the door read, but Unconscious disappeared in a puff of smoke when a voice broke through. Elijah didn’t have the energy to open his eyes but he recognised the voice. He recognised the person. He recognised his lover, his muse, the mother of his child. Chase. He recognised Chase’s voice. She was here. She was safe. That was quite possibly the best news he’d had in years. Elijah felt Chase’s lips on his cheekbone and the sides of his mouth quirked up slightly.

Elijah listened to Chase, lost in her monologue. She was truly spectacular. Her touches were lulling him to sleep and he didn’t want that. Elijah wanted to tell her how much she meant to him, how inconsolable he knew he would have been if Barker had taken her from him. As nice as it was to feel her fingers on his skin, he wanted to talk. He wanted to explain. He wanted to make her see. He opened his eyes, fluttering them slightly to make sure his lashes weren’t entwined and looked up at Chase, the smile finally taking his lips.

Elijah lifted his other arm and gently placed his hand on top of Chase’s head. He ran his finger through the locks of red, his eyes remaining on Chase all the while. “Did you wait until I was bloodied, half naked and unconscious to tell me that or was it just a spur of the moment thing?” He joked softly.

He took her hand and laced their fingers together. “My fen...” He murmured. “I am so sorry...so, so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen the way it did. Sort of convenient though. At least we’re talking again. I sort of wish I didn’t have to have the Barker Spa Session to get to this point, though. One good thing he did was he got the kinks out of my back. Broke a few other bits to make up for it though. What a bastard eh?” Elijah chuckled. He could joke now. Fen was safe. Nothing else mattered. He could have had no legs and one arm and he still probably would have made a weak joke at his own expense. Chase was safe. That was the most important thing.

“Remember what I said? I’d always be around for as long as you wanted me? That’s why I let you go but I don’t want to be giving anymore. I am a selfish creature Chase; I can’t let you walk out of my life again. You’re here. It’s like a dream. It’s not a nightmare for once. It’s one of those impossibly good dreams. But I’m awake, I’m alive, you’re alive, Kitty’s alive and that’s...that’s all that matters. Obviously everyone else being alive, relatively healthy and well enough to hex each other is fabulous but you...you two...Fauve...Thierry. You’re the centre of my universe. Call yourself the Earth and I’ll be your Moon if you want to use that metaphor. I love you. I don’t know what I would have done if I’d have lost you.”

He looked down at their entwined hands and sighed. “I don’t think I would have bounced back from that. My own insecurities make me question whether I’m good enough for you. I’m used to quick starts, middles and ends to my ‘relationships’ if you can call them that. This is deeper and scarier on all levels. I think the only thing I’m semi-relaxed about is Kitty and even that prospect is nerve-wracking. Babies...sort of...not my thing.” He chuckled. “And then there’s you...me...you and me. I should have told you every day from the first time I met. I love you. If you’d let me...I’d tell you every single day.”

“I will change for you Chase. I promise Fen. I’m dying for a cigarette but booze-wise I’m not bothered as of yet. Camille decided she’d try me on coffee. It’s probably why...” Elijah trailed off, yawning, before picking up his sentence again, “I’m so sleepy. To be honest it’s foul. I think I’ll just drink tea. I’m trying though. If I...” He trailed off, unsure how to phrase his request. “If I eradicated everything sort of...I dunno, bad? If I did that...would you let me see Kitty? Would you let me be her father even if you, you know, you never wanted to see me again? I don’t think I could ever forgive myself if it was my selfishness, my need for my vices, that would allow that French prick masquerade as her father. Chase, I’m afraid she’s helpless now. She’s Bulgarian. She’s going to need a Bulgarian father. The French will not do.”

Elijah released her hand momentarily and held his ringed fingers up to the light. He pulled one of the rings off on the opposite hand to the one the love knot had been on and took Chase’s hand again. “Любовта ми, сърцето ми, душата ми...” He whispered softly. To feel his native language rolling off of his tongue again was absolute heaven. “Maybe one day I’ll buy you a ring. Maybe.” He raised his eyebrows a few times to add playful tension. “I prefer jewellery with stories. The travel in the box and the Floo home doesn’t do it for me as exciting as it is.” He stroked her hair again. “Did you keep the love knot? This can join it if you’d like...I’d like it very much if you accepted it. It’s a show of my affection for you at present. I’d move but I think that is a rib digging into my lung now and its prodding rather hard so I think I’ll stay where I am.” He smiled. “I love you. You forgot that didn’t you?”

Любовта ми, сърцето ми, душата ми – my love, my heart, my soul.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 am

Chase looked up sharply when she felt a hand on her head. She stared with wide eyes, as he looked at her, small tears filled her eyes. He looked horrible, the gash crossing his handsome face, but his eyes, that's where her gaze was at. His eyes were so.. happy. She had never seen him look happy like he was right now. Maybe when looking at his children, but not when he was looking at her.. she might have thought that Fauve was behind her if she hadn't known she wasn't. His hand ran through her hair and she looked at him silently, as he joked. He joked! Either something was horribly wrong with his brain, or he was okay. And she knew that he was okay, there was no way anyone else would settle for anything less then perfectly Elijah.

Elijah joked around for a minute, before finally his voice sounded much more serious. Chase stayed silent, staring at their interlaced fingers, her body frozen. He had heard everything she had said, everything, from loving him, to her confessions of feeling alone in the world. Chase let her gaze drift downwards before finally resting on the crook of his elbow, unable to look him in the eyes for a moment. Small tears continued to fill her eyes, but she gulped them down, unable to feel them spill, unable to let them release from her eyes, if there was one thing everyone complained about her for, it was her tears, and it only got her in trouble, so why bother? Chase looked up at him when he spoke of love. And finally a small tear escaped her eye, and rolled slowly down her cheek.

Chase watched as he let go of her hand, still silent as she let the tear roll down her cheek, watching as he took one of his rings off. She could feel herself shuddering now as she struggled to hold back tears, and then, very slowly, she reached down and removed the love knot from her pocket, she slipped it on after he put the new one on. It was like she had declared her love for him, without saying a thing, putting the ring that signified so much of their relationship, onto her finger, with this new one. Chase looked at him and then captured his hand in hers again, bringing his hand to her lips, pressing it against her lips hard, as though afraid that it would disappear. "New rings are great though.." She whispered, pressing his hand against her cheek now. "Because then it's no one else's story but ours Elijah.. it could be our story..."She whispered as she slowly looked up to meet his eyes.

"I love you you stupid Bulgarian... but next time.. don't get yourself nearly killed alright? I almost had a heart attack when I saw you.." She said softly, and felt herself smile. "You don't have to change for me Elijah... I just want you... I want you, and I want you to want me.. I don't.. I don't want to feel left behind.." She said softly, and looked into his eyes. "I'm going to go to Khaat's house while Felix is still at large, and as long as Khaat needs help.. would you.. would you join me there? When you can? I think.. I think.. no I know, I need to get to you know Eli.." She said softly, and then shook her head. "I need to get to know the father of my child.. and the only future I see.." She said softly and then leaned over carefully, trying to avoid hitting anything that would hurt, so that she could gently, softly, put her lips to his, but only for a moment. She pulled away carefully and stood up. "I'm just happy you're safe now..." She said and sat back down, still holding his hand, though now it was pressed over her heart, as though wanting him as close to her heart as possible.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 pm

The few words of Bulgarian made Elijah realise just how much he missed his home. He missed the sprawling grounds, the marble floors. Everything about his home was heaven to him as long as his parents weren’t there. When they were it was as if someone had cast a dark shadow across it but when they were absent the place was alive. Animals roamed the grounds, Stelladora would smile and laugh. The scholars that made use of the library sat and had tea with Micah, discussing all manner of things. Paris could masquerade as his home for as long as it cared to please itself but Bulgaria, Sofia specifically, was his homeland and he missed it.

“We don’t need rings to tell our stories, Fen. We’ve got these poor innocent bystanders staring at us with open mouths. They’ll recount everything with the right amount of exaggeration,” Elijah winked, “But I do think you’re right. We need to weave our own stories. I think we’ve filled half a book by now, though. Don’t you think so? Perhaps this will be the sequel, or maybe even the rewrite. Something went wrong so it needs to be put right. I promise, when I can get up again, I’ll take you to Harry Winston or Van Cleef and Arpels. I’ll buy you something and we’ll create our own story, hmm?”

Elijah wriggled his toes idly before clicking them and making a cringe worthy snapping noise. He smirked despite himself and brought the covers closer to him. He was freezing and the potions were starting to wear off. “You know I’d be out of here in a flash but I can’t because no one’s healed me!” he raised his voice to prove a point. “I’d probably be out the door given the chance but here I am. Sod it all. I’ll just lay here and wait for this rib to finally poke too far. There is, however, only so long you can sit in your own blood. As much as I’d kill for a cigarette I think I’d rather have a bath.” He grinned. “Then maybe some tea.”

Elijah returned Chase’s kiss and pouted slightly when she pulled away. “I am injured. You are my girlfriend. Pander to me.” He whined, throwing up his other arm and placing the back of his hand on his forehead. He sighed dramatically, closing his eyes, and peeked at Chase experimentally to see if she’d buy it. “Pandering to me would be a lot more fun for the both of us if it wasn’t for ribs issues. I’ll pander to you when my ankles are fixed. Maybe I’ll get one of those walking sticks so Doyle and I will match.” Elijah chuckled to himself, reaching up with the hand Chase held. He ran his fingers across her neck and smiled thoughtfully at her.

“What do you want for Christmas?” Elijah asked, curling a piece of her hair around his finger. “You know...bar the ‘make your own story accompanied by a two million price tag’ ring.” Then, something dawned on Elijah. His pupils dilated somewhat and his mouth curved into a child-like grin. “Let’s go traditional. You’ll have to help me, though. It’ll include mild nudity, fun silky things, oil paints and even a glass of wine during the process. Wait no, two. One for me, one for you. Although in my mind it’s sort of a gift for me but intended for you but I’ll enjoy it more maybe because you may get insecure so maybe I’ll make you do it anyway so that can be a gift to me from me helped by my beautiful Fen and do something better that you can’t guess on... better sounds good but the original idea will still happen I think.” Elijah laughed. “I have an idea...” He sang, “And it’s hurting me head..!”

Elijah had been babbling a little too much but in his own defence, he was excited and the babbling left him out of breath and in more pain than he had been before. His ribs were mutinying against his lungs and his wrists were crying out for help. His ankles were as content as hell but his face hurt still. “I bloody hope this isn’t going to set precedence. I don’t want to lay here for days on end. If I’ve got to do that then I’ll go home. The boredom will set in no doubt. Let’s talk about something else though before I go stir crazy. Baby things, maybe? How’s Kitty? How are you, even? Any bizarre cravings yet that I might feel compelled, in my drugged state, to try? Enchant me.” Elijah smiled.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 am

Chase smiled. "I don't need anything special Elijah.. I just want it to be from you.." She said softly, and smiled at him gently, watching him carefully for any sign that she should go get a nurse, she wasn't sure how far they had healed him, but she knew it wouldn't be to long before he was in top shape again. She grinned and nodded. "I think it'd be a novel, top list worthy, with a truely romantic plot.. something that tells the reader that it's true, it's fantastic.. and it's ours.>" She said softly, holding onto his hand carefully, closing her eyes as she felt his warmth radiate from him. He seemed to be coming down from whatever high temperature he had before, but he still seemed hot.

"Do you need me to get a nurse Elijah? I could help you know.. The minster has introduced me to some healers now.. as an intern... really, I don't see the point in going back to school.. but, you know, education, I do want to be a healer, so I need good scores." She said softly, and sighed. "Elijah... I'll help you okay? You'll get better, and you'll be right back to your good old self before you know it." She said with a smile, "I can get you some warmer blankets or something." She said seeing him shiver, and then smiled. "Or I could warm you up myself... I don't know how happy people would be.. or how uncomfortable you are.. how deep your wounds are.. never mind." She said with a blush. "I'd only hurt you.." She sighed.

"Pander you? Really? I'm your girlfriend, and where did you get that silly idea in your head?" She asked with a smile. "Just because I kissed you doesn't make me your girlfriend.. but I will be if you ask me politely." She said with a grin. "Now... about this pandering business? What gives you the idea that I'd pander anyone? I may not look it love, but I am pregnant..." She said with a grin, watching him as he slowly touched her neck with his fingers. She shivered slightly, feeling how warm his fingers was, and her eyes traveled down his naked torso, staring at the gashes, and knowing it was him under all of the blood. The blood on his face, the blood everywhere, it was horrid, but she knew it was Elijah.. under it all.

Chase looked at him carefully when he asked what she wanted for Christmas. Then started rambling nonsense. "I'm pretty sure you've gone insane Elijah. I think you need some more pain potions, and some sleep.. I have no idea what you are talking about." She said with a laugh, bringing his hand to her lips again. Chase shook her head with a small smile etched onto her face, still holding his hand lightly. She grabbed the wash cloth again and gently started to wipe some of the blood off of him. It was starting to set in that before she had gotten here.. he had been somewhere, being tortured, whipped it looked like, his ankles and wrists broken.. it was a horrible site, and his attitude made her forget it until he complained again.

"Elijah? You already ARE stir crazy, but okay, if it makes you happy." She said with a laugh. "I haven't really had any odd cravings lately.. Kitty is doing fine... though I swear she realizes that her daddy isn't around.. she makes me feel... depressed, and then I can't stop thinking about you.. no matter what I'm doing.. I'll be sitting in Charms class, and suddenly you're head pops into my mind.. and I swear it's Kitty thinking it not me.. But then I get really sad.. and I just.. want to cry, I sometimes have to excuse myself to the bathroom.. but the second I'm about to cry.. it's all better, and I'm happy again, I feel.. content, and I'm okay... but then my family pops into my head, so instead of going to the bathroom, I go down to the kitchens, and sit with Calla for a long while.. drinking Hot Cocoa, and talking about my life before that point, like Kitty needs to hear it.. know that I never meant any trouble. it just all got messed up.." She said shaking her head unhappily, before looking at Eli for a moment and then smiled. "I think your madness is contagious love."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: I healed Eli a few posts back, bloody wounds, fractures, etc. He is, probably, a mess of splints, casts, and bandages now. Sorry if i didn't make that more clear.

Robert had been checking on Khaat when he heard Eli shouting from his room. The lad had clearly lost his mind. Robert frowned slightly, seeing Khaat trying to bolt up. "Settle," he said gently, laying his hand on her shoulder slightly. "That is not the sound of distress. That, my dear, is the sound of beligerance. You should know that sound by now. He's not in danger, believe me. Stay here. I'll handle it."

"I want to know," she said.

"Of course," he said, waving her concerns away, as he left her room, went to nurses station, picked up Eli's chart and went down to his room. He was not surprised to see Eli romancing Chase already.

"What exactly is all the shouting about, Eli?" Robert asked. "Pain potion wearing off? If so, I'll get you more. You certainly can't be antsy here already, can you? You just got here. And you can't be bored, you have some beautiful company with you. So what, exactly, is the problem? I'd prefer to not have your mother leaving her bed to try to find out what is going on. At least not yet."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Hospitals hated him as much as Elijah hated hospitals. He didn’t like the smell or the feel of the bed sheets. In particular Elijah hated the fact that, despite being healed although not by much, he was still sat in his own blood. It wasn’t nice, disgusting to be frank and quite embarrassing too. He wanted a bath and he was willing to be brat about it. He wanted one now. He was bloodied and horrible. He just wanted to be clean. He didn’t give a toss about the bandages as of yet.

“Hugs are good,” Elijah murmured, “real good, but you don’t want to share my blood I don’t think. Bath first, cuddling later. You must be cold. I think Barker would have given me a bath if I asked. Albeit a cold one or perhaps he’d point a hose at me but it would be something. I’m just about ready to see how far I can stagger before I face plant the floor.”

Elijah playfully pursed his lips and batted his eyelashes at Chase. “Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?” He smiled brightly and moved his fingers down to her stomach. He ran his fingers across her stomach and bit his lip. She mightn’t have looked it but he could feel it; he could feel Kitty’s presence. Elijah laughed a little and decided to throw caution into the wind. He leaned over and kissed Chase gently on the lips. It was chaste, as if he was saying thank-you almost but for what even Elijah wasn’t sure. “You’re beautiful,” he whispered.

“I have no idea what I’m talking about either. Not really. Some things I know exactly what I’m blathering on about but otherwise, not really. I don’t want to go to sleep though. Don’t make me go to sleep Fen. No dreams today...no sleep!” Elijah was excessively tired and yes, the pain potions were wearing off. He was also stir crazy and was feeling fairly delirious. He’d feel better if he was able to have a bath. Bath, yes, it all led back to the bath concept that seemed to baffle Healers.

“I’m not mad!” Elijah replied, kissing Chase firmly. “You need to stop crying. One day you’ll run out of tears because it’s all in the Themes or whatever Rivers there are in Scotland. The Themes isn’t in Scotland though but in London. I hate London, did I ever mention that? Countryside is much better; peaceful, tranquil and a great place to paint. I dearly hope Kitty realises that her daddy is around now. You should tell little miss moppet that her daddy’s going to be around for an insanely long time. ‘Til the end of time if your mother would permit me, Kit.”

Robert walked in and Elijah brightened slightly, the prospect of bath time moving ever so closer. “I am bored. Beautiful company or not, Chase is scared she’ll break me and would you want to sit around in bandages, blood and these stupid bits of wood that do nothing but hurt more than necessary? I don’t know your opinion but I’d rather not. I’m going to get up, watch me if you like, and we will test how far these ankles will carry me. Who knows, maybe I’ll never be able to play Quidditch again after this. One can really only hope.”

With that, Elijah threw his legs somewhat awkwardly over the side of the bed and tested the waters so to speak. He froze for a second before peering curiously up at Robert. “My mother’s here? Well that’s all the more reason to hide. Barker would have given me a bath. Yeah, you bet he would have done. Although it probably would have been freezing and I most likely would have gotten hypothermia and died. But hey, C’est La Vie. Sh*t happens, eh?”

Elijah noted that the dividers had wheels on the bottom and that struck him with an idea. So, he jumped up, wincing slightly as he landed back down on his feet. He gripped the bedside table as if his life depended on it and gritted his teeth, knowing that he had to do this or he’d spend the rest of the week in mourning for his lack of physical co-ordination. Elijah hopped gingerly across to another tile and grabbed the top of the divider. He grinned slightly to himself and flicked the safety catch off, grazing a bit of skin on his foot as he did so. Elijah put one foot on the bar beneath the main divider and directed it slowly into the aisle between the beds and the walls. It was pretty wide, wide enough for him and his mode of transport to get down.

“This would be so much easier if I was Chinese or something equally stupid. Their gymnasts have bloody good balance.” He muttered to himself. He definitely preferred being Eastern European over Asian that was for sure. Elijah rolled down the corridor, ignoring for the most part the pressure that was being put on his ankle. He wheeled the divider to the bathroom and fell off, landing against the door. He pushed the doorknob away from him and the door fell open. He stumbled onto the floor and decided promptly to crawl the rest of the way. He made his way over to the bath in the middle of the room and sat back on his bum when he reached it, stumped as to how he was going to get into it.

“Bollocks,” he swore. “Why do they never make things simple? Oh wait, because St. Mungo’s is filled with people that don’t wash. I remember!” That was the first sign of madness. Curiously enough he’d not displayed that before. Elijah crawled up so he was flanking the bath and put his hands on the rim. He gripped it tightly and threw one leg over the side. He lifted himself up onto the foot onto the floor and swung a few times before throwing himself over the side and into the bath. Elijah landed roughly in the tub and grinned to himself despite the pain in his ribs. “I win!” He declared happily, undoing the belt of his trousers that were still amazingly intact. Bath Time!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum